July 26, 2014 | 938 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Fructis sleek and shine smoothing serum

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Karsontramont

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My first impression on this product was not great. I paid 5 dollars for this tiny little squirt bottle and the liquid inside looked like something that would come out of my sink. Not good. I went home and decided to put this product to use ASAP! I took a shower, towel dried my hair, then used a comb to get all knots out of my hair. I then added one pump of the serum to my hand and put it into my hair, starting at the roots then scrunched it into the rest of my head since I don't have much hair (and it's quite thin). I recommend brushing the product in with your fingers. After my hair was completely dry, I did my normal hair straightening routine and added one more pump of serum to my head. I was sooo impressed with the outcome of my hair! The product smoothed out my hair and decreased the amount of frizz by at least ninety percent! This product also smells amazinggg! Just as with every other hair care product...TOO MUCH IS A BAD THING! It can make your hair greasy so add small amounts at a time, especially if you have thin hair like me!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by joeyxo

My mum use to use this when I was younger on her silky straight frizz-less hair, I really didn't see the point though. At the time, I had never used it. I purchased my very own about a 2 months or so a go, I reeeeeally like this product, I use it when my hair is air-dried or after using heat tools on it (it's not that effective on my wet hair). It makes my hair look so shiny and healthy. The down buzz is that it doesn't stay that way for a very long time, to me it's only that way for an hour or less tbh.. However, it still feels silky-smooth, hence the reason why my mum always bought it. The packaging is ok, but it's the quality of the product itself that matters to me. I would actually repurchase this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Paigiss

Yes, yes, and yes.
This stuff is freakin' cheap and you get soo much out of it.
I use it to make my hair shinier after straightening, and it totally works and lasts all day.
The only thing I don't like is how over-powering the scent is, I mean sometimes it burns my nose! But it fades off so it's really not that bad.
I would just say get it if you want a cheap way to get your hair frizz-free and shiny!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Jaszio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used the original before they added argan oil. I Love it more with the argan oil! I find it smells much better, it is fruity smell. I use about 5 pumps, I have long frizzy ombre hair that has been stripped and bleached. I do have to use alot, but for 2$ and change, you can't complain right! I find it works better than th argan oil by fructis too. I apply this serum on my towel dried hair and comb through with amazing ease. And to be honest I have used more than 5 pumps at times and it never gets greasy on me. Also I noticed it makes my hair dry much faster. :) The only downside is some has managed to spill in my purse when the pump was locked. Yet It is still a 5 for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by LadyNicc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product works pretty well. You apply on towel dried hair and style. Leaves your hair soft, sleek and smelling so yummy.. just like other Fructis products.