January 28, 2015 | 1152 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 4:19:00 PM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my second most-loved Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter. Sooooo obsessed with this, I wear it all the time. In love with the staying power and color. I also find these to be quite moisturizing, and I prefer them over "regular" lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 4:53:00 PM More reviews by shanmerrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am more of a lipgloss than a lipstick person, and I love the happy medium this offers. Definitely sheer, so stay away if opaque color is what you are looking for, but a wonderful natural sheen that is also hydrating and not sticky.Berry Smoothie is my favorite MLBB balm I always keep in my purse. I tried several of these after hearing about them from my favorite Youtube beauty gurus. And if you wait for a BOGO or better sale at the drugstore, they are a very good value for the quality of product you get...if you are looking for a tinted balm and not expecting them to last all day. The colors in this whole line are beautiful for girls like me who appreciate a more natural lip tint with hydrating qualities.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by jnerd

I wear this shade very often and is one of my all-time favorite lip products. It is a sheer berry color that looks very natural when worn alone (a great my-lips-but-better (MLBB) shade). This shade can also be worn on top of matte colors to give them a subtle glow. And the formula is so creamy! Whenever I wear it, I can't help but keep smacking my lips because it just feels so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:38:00 AM More reviews by daisyq28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

GWP. Lovely soft shimmery pink shade, quite neutral but adds a nice lift for me (I am very pale). It's really moisturising and easy to apply.
I like the quilted packaging, but I wish there was a bit more at the bottom to hold onto when opening it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by nanaad

Plus this particular shade is very nice for a natural fresh look. It's a pink-based shade so I would say it will match those with pale or cool undertone complexion. I am amazed with its moisturising power, better thsn any lip balm out there! My lip was chapped and dry, but since using this product, it treats my lip and now it's a lot smoother. However, the product washed away quickly, not so good lasting power. Still, for the color and treatment it gives, it's worth the penny I spend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this had been discontinued, I am SO pleased to find I was wrong!

This is one great lipstick / lip balm. Usually, all lipsticks make my lips dry. This is why I usualy go with gloss only. Not necessary the best route to go when you are mature, ok, 50 yrs old. This does not dry my lips, and the color is beautiful. Just beautiful. Great pigmentation that you can build up.

Not a barbie pink, just a subtle polished pink.

My day couldnīt have been better: I just found my back-up in my stash! Yes I will re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wear this quite regularly. It's a great my-lips-but-better (MLBB) shade that's flattering on my medium-neutral skin tone. It's got the right amount of rose-pink and mauve in it that makes it brighter than my natural lip colour but still look very natural. When I wear this, my complexion looks well but I don't look 'made-up' which is great for no-makeup looks.

I have several Revlon lip butter shades. When I first bought this one, I thought it looked nice but a bit boring in the tube but I actually ended up wearing this one the most.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by seeka2000

So after combing through MUA reviews to find some d/s gems, I ran out and picked up a few of these little guys. Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple, and something about Watermelon. (terrible with names!) The feel of these on the lips is nothing short of divine. Revlon hit a homerun with these. The texture, consistency, and pigmentation are spot on. Seriously these give h/e a run for the money. Perfect berry shade for close to all skin complexions. Even my super pale daughter looks fab in this. My one and only drawback is that it's so soft the bullet is falling apart in the package! I haven't seen any other complaints on this, so maybe it just spent a bit too much time in the heat? Nothing that a lip brush won't fix, and won't stop me from becoming obsessed with having all the colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this. I purchased Berry Smoothie and Peach Parfait, and Berry Smoothie is my favorite of the two. It's a gorgeous berry-pink MLBB shade that is surprisingly long lasting. I ate a salad and I still had a little on my lips after the meal.

The texture is sheer and buttery, and initially, it feels great on my lips, but like other reviewers stated, it can feel a little dry as it wears. I will still repurchase because it looks so pretty and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The thing I love most about Revlon lip butters is that because they are sheer, they sort of just "tint" your natural lip color. Therefore, the same shade looks different on different lips. On my lips, Berry Smoothie looks like a natural "berry" shade. Not too dark, not too bright. Just perfect. I actually wore this all day on my wedding day (reapplied several times).

Some people said that this is a cool-tone color. However, on me it looks neutral. (I usually stay away from cool tones). This is my go-to shade during fall/winter.