October 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Cream Eye Color

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by 73steph

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave these a good go, they just don't compare to other cream shadows I've tried. Not enough pigmentation and when I build them up, they look blotchy/uneven. Definitely not worth $15.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Kaykay77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love these b/c they're crease resistant, and act as a primer!! They last allll day! The BEST! My Fave is the apricot twist!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have Beach blonde and try to use it as a base like my infamous love of the Revlon Illuminance. I've had this for about 3-4 months now but every time I use it as a base, my shadow I layer over it fades or smudges, or repels it somehow and I have fallout city on my undereye area to create disco-ball undereyes - NOT cute! It works a little better as a stand-alone cream shadow, but Beach Blonde, besides the glitter, blends in almost exactly with my skin tone - so that doesn't work! Again, as a primer/base I really don't like this, I suppose as a stand-alone shade it would work better, but it doesn't work for my skintone. I'd probably repurchase in a different shade, like the pink or gray, but this one I'm not a big fan of.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Dmichael812

I really like this product. I have 2 colors (the dark brown and apricot) that I layer or wear alone and both ways look great. I don't use a primer and notice no creasing or flaking by the end of the day. Some eye makeup tends to irritate my eyes but I have not experienced it with these eye shadows. I plan on buying more, I just wish there were more than 5 colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by dustyjil

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in 3 shades. Pale Blush is a semi-opaque satin finish pale pinky shade that reminds me of Painterly paint pot. Beach Blonde is a golden translucent shimmery shade. Glacier Gray is a shimmery, semi-transparent light gray. I like Pale Blush and Glacier Gray the most and use one of them each day. I like Pale Blush as a base, and sometimes casually on its own. Glacier Gray is a nice base, but I like it alone on my lid. Beach Blonde is my least favorite, it's not so shimmery that I can't wear it, but it doesn't cover the redness in my eyelids enough to wear alone. I have a back up of Pale Blush. I'm considering a back up of Glacier Gray and trying Iced Cocoa.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by linny73

I love this cream eyeshadow, the colors are great, I have 3 of them. I use them alone and love the light feel of them.
I have used many cream eyeshadows from chanel to drug store brands and this is my fave!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by ohtea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a pricey product but I thought it was pretty good. My friend works for Mary Kay and introduced this product to me. At first, I thought it was nothing special but I bought it anyways because it was something light I could wear on a daily basis. I bought the Iced Cocoa colour which was a like a golden brown. It's easy to apply (just with the fingertips) and lasts all day without creasing and smudging. It works well as a base for eyeliner and other applications too. Soo.... I like it but I'm not sure if I'll be buying it again because of how expensive it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

Not a fan of these--seems to accentuate my flaky eyelids, or something. End of the story--it looked awful on. YUCK! For reference, I have the Beach Blonde, the gay one, and the dark brown one (Idk what their names are, and they're already been handed down to someone else. Sorry!)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 8:01:00 AM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this cream eyeshadow is that it doesn't crease and even works as a base for powder shadows. However, it looks kind of patchy on my eyelids when applied alone. I have the Beach Blonde shade, which is a fairly neutral, shimmery champagne. It's more shimmery than I prefer, and it's a tad warmer than really looks best on my very cool-toned pale skin. Overall, I'm not impressed enough to repurchase.