April 16, 2014 | 977 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Color Shield Color Sealer Leave-In Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff was way too heavy for my fine hair, even when I only used the tiniest bit. I think it would work better for those with coarser hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Sorry to bring down the rating but this stuff is AWFUL! Left my hair feeling sticky, coated and dull. GROSS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This has a thin gel like consistency and absorbs well without leaving any residue in my hair or making it feel sticky. My dries with less frizz and looks very shiny. It actually is very hydrating for my hair. Plus, it smells amazing. I can see this being perfect to use in the summer as I notice it protects my hair from getting too much sun. It is affordable, so when I need a cheap fix I know I can pick this up at my local DS. Suitable to use even if your hair is not color-treated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

I wouldn't say this is the best hair product ever since its one of my first hair treatments or leave-in conditioners I have used. It's amazing at keeping my hair healthy and "sealing" in my hair color as in my hair dye doesn't seem to fade as quickly with this product. I use this after every hair wash!

Pros:
Healthy shine
Keeps hair healthy

Cons:
If you do not comb it in or brush it out, it will settle like gel

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by rankney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have fine frizzy colored hair and this gives it lots of shine without making it greasy or flat. I think it smells good too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great cheap leave-in conditioner, when i switch up from my salon products. keeps my frizz away and smells great, i like to take this with me to the beach when i get put of the water i put some in my hair to keep my curls from frizzing<3