September 30, 2014 | 1343 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Rose Jam Bubbleroon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

I love the smell of roses and even though I usually don't like sweet fragrances....I love this! I am obsessed. I bought one of these on my last trip to Lush. I had looked at a Lush store prior to this, but never bought anything. So this was part of my first purchase. While I have heard mixed reviews about Lush products I do have to say this product is worth every penny you spend on it. It smells heavily and is so cute! It is supposed to look like a big puffy macaroon.

I took half of the bubbleroon and broke it up under running water, as the sales associate told me to. The smell was nice and the water was very pretty color of pink. It did not stain my tub and it did soften the water. It made my skin feel great and it was very nice and luxurious.

I don't live near a Lush store, but I will definitely buy this product again. It has never irritated my skin or given me a UTI, which was a concern. I was able to get two nice baths out of this. The smell lasted on my skin for a few hours and dissipated over night. I was give a sample of Ro's Argan Shower Conditioner, which smells exactly the same. If you love the smell of this stuff you can find a lot of dupes online. I bought one from Etsy by Scents by Daisy, which is a pretty decent oil dupe.

While I can't vouch for every Lush product I am definitely going to buy this one again. I love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

Anything Rose Jam scented, I'm a huge fan of. It smells so heavenly. Sweet and rose-like and of course, the master of bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaagram

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVEE this product soo much! It smells so sweet and it turns your water into a pretty pink color! And the best part is, you can break the bar in half, put that in the bath, and save the other half for later unlike the bath bombs where you would usually use all of it at once (But i will still buy bath bombs XD ). I cant wait to go back to lush so i can buy moree!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I really love LUSH's floral scents in general,and this is no exception. Sometimes it's hard to find good rose scented products and fragrance; they tend either to not really smell like rose to me, or they tend to be too old fashioned, "old lady" fragrances. Rose Jam somehow manages to be both modern and classic. Rose is of course the star of the show, but there are undertones of something else, I'm not quite sure what. Lemon perhaps? I'm not very good at describing fragrance. Anyhow, it's gorgeous. I use the entire bubbleroon for one bath, I don't use half at a time like some reviewers(hey, what's the point of being decadent in moderation?) and it turns the bath water into a pretty shade of cool pink, which is my favorite color. In fact, this bubble bar and I were obviously meant for each other; I love pink, I love rose, and I love macarons :) In case you're wondering, I have not had any issues with Rose Jam staining my white tub pink. I don't find the fragrance to be terribly long lasting on my person, but in all fairness, other bubble baths and bath bombs don't leave much lasting fragrance either, especially when a lotion with a different scent is applied on top. I'm excited for my next Rose Jam bath because I now own LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which has the same fragrance. Perhaps the two combined will leave a longer lasting aroma. I was very sad to hear that last winter LUSH came out with a limited edition Rose Jam shower gel and I missed out. They also used to have Rose Jam perfume. I'm thinking of buying these items on Ebay, especially the perfume, and then just wallowing in Rose Jam bliss forever and ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've already gone through two of these (4 baths total) and I am IN LOVE with the scent. Identical to the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner but in bubble bath form :) I haven't yet splurged on the Ro's but I have had a couple samples. I wish I would've caught the Rose Jam shower gel during th holidays but I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes back this winter! But this bubbleroon is just heavenly. I wish LUSH made more items with this scent. I just love it so much... It's sweet, slightly rosey but not "floral"... lol I can't explain it that well :/ I like that there is some nice moisture from the oils that are whipped into the "frosting" part that's in the middle of the two halves... Each bubbleroon gives me two baths. My only complaint is that I wish there were more bubbles. Also, be careful when transporting this home.... My first one melted quite a bit while in the hot car. Mostly just the soft middle part.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice, turns the water a light pink color, but the bubbles are few, and disappear quickly. However it really softens your skin so I recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bought dozens of these lovely bubbleroons. One of my favorite products. Love the yummy sweet rose sent. It gives me tons of bubbles and gorgeous pink water. It's very conditioning and the water feels soft. 100% worth the price to me. I always want to just take them all when I go to lush. Forever repurchase and dread the day the "last chance" icon is shown on this guy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by laurenfaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite bath product from Lush! It smells amazing, is moisturizing, and makes the bath a pretty pink color. Plus, you can split it in half to make it last longer. It doesn't give a ton of bubbles but I don't mind because it makes the bath water so soft and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smell is fragrant if you use both pieces, makes the water a lovely vibrant pink colour. Its moisturising and cleansing at the same time, great to team up with the ro argan body conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell of this is enchanting-a pure, simple rose. And it's very moisturizing. However, it produced little bubbles, and the bubbles it did make didn't last at all. This would be better off being marketed as a bath melt.