April 19, 2014 | 1704 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Rose Jam Bubbleroon

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by island21goddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've already gone through two of these (4 baths total) and I am IN LOVE with the scent. Identical to the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner but in bubble bath form :) I haven't yet splurged on the Ro's but I have had a couple samples. I wish I would've caught the Rose Jam shower gel during th holidays but I am keeping my fingers crossed it comes back this winter! But this bubbleroon is just heavenly. I wish LUSH made more items with this scent. I just love it so much... It's sweet, slightly rosey but not "floral"... lol I can't explain it that well :/ I like that there is some nice moisture from the oils that are whipped into the "frosting" part that's in the middle of the two halves... Each bubbleroon gives me two baths. My only complaint is that I wish there were more bubbles. Also, be careful when transporting this home.... My first one melted quite a bit while in the hot car. Mostly just the soft middle part.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by princessho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice, turns the water a light pink color, but the bubbles are few, and disappear quickly. However it really softens your skin so I recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bought dozens of these lovely bubbleroons. One of my favorite products. Love the yummy sweet rose sent. It gives me tons of bubbles and gorgeous pink water. It's very conditioning and the water feels soft. 100% worth the price to me. I always want to just take them all when I go to lush. Forever repurchase and dread the day the "last chance" icon is shown on this guy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by laurenfaine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite bath product from Lush! It smells amazing, is moisturizing, and makes the bath a pretty pink color. Plus, you can split it in half to make it last longer. It doesn't give a ton of bubbles but I don't mind because it makes the bath water so soft and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MsTripleChoc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smell is fragrant if you use both pieces, makes the water a lovely vibrant pink colour. Its moisturising and cleansing at the same time, great to team up with the ro argan body conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell of this is enchanting-a pure, simple rose. And it's very moisturizing. However, it produced little bubbles, and the bubbles it did make didn't last at all. This would be better off being marketed as a bath melt.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

Smells so good but once you put it in the bath is disappears fast. The bubbles arnt that good but it has some oil in it so your skin gets soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by wiwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product made me really disappointed. It smells exactly like my favorite LUSH product (Ro's Argan Body Conditioner), so I had high expectations. Unfortunately the smell didn't last while in the bath, and I didn't get many bubbles at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love lush but I'm becoming more disappointed with the more bubble bars I try from them. I don't know if the type of water I have makes them not work as well or what. I used half of this for one bath and there was just a tiny bit of bubbles that disappeared right away. To me that isn't worth the price tag. I usually don't like rose scents but this one is creamy and nice, so I liked it. But it's just not worth it to me to keep buying these bath products anymore. Once I use up my stash I will only be buying for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by soapsaholic09

This is one of my favourite bath products from LUSH because it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized after I leave the tub. I like to portion off my LUSH soaps to extend the number of uses I get out of them, and for the Rose Jam bubbleroon, a quarter of it is all I need to enjoy a pink, fragrant experience while I soak. If you love the infectious scent of roses and vanilla, and are looking for something that doubles as a fantastic air freshener for the bathroom, you should definitely give this bubbleroon a shot.