April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Jmakl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very terrible product. I don't think anyone has the same skin color that the foundation provides for you.
It's like a red-orange. It makes skin oily and it blotches and somewhat clumps on skin. Uneven coverage. The package and idea of having a light foam foundation sounds awesome but this product delivered nothing besides terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by madisonhouston9

Horrible product. I am in the shade Porcelain Ivory. To start off, there is no coverage. It just makes your skin look oily and red. It also breaks my face out horribly. Do not go waste $10 on this foundation. Just don't. Finally, the packaging is just bad. It squirts out waaaay too much foundation into your hand, leaving you with a big mess. It's just not worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sunshine36616

Terrible product. No coverage and odd color on my skin. A total waste of $10...well $8 because I had a coupon.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

This product is absolutely terrible. I purchased it thinking it was going to be a light coverage, it wasn't it was a foam that did not stick to my face, not blend-able, super streaky and i tried using my fingers, a beauty blender and a brush. This has to be one of there worst product, i paid close to $10.00 and it was a waste of money. Plus I got the lightest shade and it looked orange on me, I look like an ompa lompa. Terrible will never ever buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by HSMakeup

I have been using BB creams (maybelline and garnier) and thought I'd try something with slightly more coverage. I tested this on my hand and it blended amazingly. It's rather expensive for drug store foundation, not sure how long it will last. A lot comes out with one squirt so be careful. It feels like shaving foam! I really like the colour, but it covers even less than a BB. But leaves a nice radiant, dewy finish. And very easy to use.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by hangloosehannah

NONONO! This foundation did not apply evenly at all. I wanted this product to work so bad! Splotchy, transfers, difficult to apply

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I got this in the lightest shade (I think) and it was so orange...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by amiegreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased porcelain ivory (the lightest shade) as I am fair skinned, however it was way too dark and orange, not brown. The coverage was very very thin, despite applying a lot of the product it did not provide any coverage for me. It felt strange on my skin - sticky and greasy, yet dried patchy, so as I have combination skin, it highlighted my dry areas and made my T zone appear more oily. I did not get to test out its longevity, but it smelt of sunscreen so it seems like should provide valid spf protection. It just did not work for my skin type or colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by onetalentedgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really tried to like this product. I really did. I was using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream (which I love), however; it's coverage was too sheer to cover the redness and discoloration all over my nose,cheeks, and forehead. So I headed to Target and bought this foundation as it was under 10 dollars and boasted of light air foam coverage. Like I said before it was pretty cheap as far as foundations go, I nabbed it for 8.99 at Target and purchased it in the color Honey Beige for my NC42 skin. When I got home, I busted the bad boy open and decided to take it for a spin. I learned the hard way that you have to make sure you shake this before applying. If not then the color and foam separate leaving you with streaky coverage. The bottle comes with a pump to help apply the product, but sometimes the pump can give too much product as it grows and expands like a hair foam. I applied it to the front of my hand and used my MAC 187 to apply it all over my face. I found later that your hands can also be used with the foundation as well, it gives a nice finish as well. The color proved to be a nice match for my skin with a bit of blending, however that only lasted a while. A few hours later when I went to powder my nose, my face had a Cheetos orange glow and along with my coral blush, made me look a tad clownish. I looked even closer in the mirror and noticed my pores were showing up and showing out all over face. I also noticed a micro breakout on my forehead and cheeks, bubbling like a witch's cauldron on my face. But most surprising, this NUDE Airfoam gave me an caked on look. I only used one pump on my whole face and blended til the cows came home, but it looked like I had just thrown a whole bunch on. I immediately washed it of as I was embarrassed that I was walking around like that. I have nothing nice to say about this product. I honestly feel as if it was a waste of my money and time. This product is going straight to where it should have been in the first place- the garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by themusicnote

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I'm just a foundation lightweight- I usually only use a tinted moisturizer or a BB cream- but I don't know what everyone's talking about with the light coverage. This was WAY too heavy for me. Even my boyfriend (who is normally oblivious to all things appearance-related ) said that it looked like I was wearing a ton of makeup and that it highlighted my dry areas. The color was also much darker and oranger than I was lead to believe,
However, I do like the dispenser. Very sanitary and easy to use. I just thought that a mousse like this would give a more sheer coverage.