September 22, 2014 | 1021 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I HATE THIS STUFF. I saw the commercials for it and became super excited to try it. But I wish I hadn't have wasted the money on this horrible product. First if all, I bought it in the lightest shade they had, and it came out orange! I'm barely pink, let alone orange! I followed the directions on the can, like shaking it and everything, and it came out awful! It was wet and barely a foam. The color came out separately from what I assume was the foam part (which wasn't even a foam; it was more of a cream colored liquid), and it was not mixed together at all. I was immediately ready to give up, but I pushed on and attempted to USE it. But the problems did not stop there! It was impossible to blend because it dried so quickly! I had it out for about 6 seconds before it dried on my hand, leaving a large and very strange orange spot. It dried like a plastic as well. My hand and my face felt like they were coated in a film. It was by far the WORST foundation I have ever used! Never buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Millyxmilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*After using it for a week I now have 2 pimples on my cheek :( it also makes my eyes water and very sore if its applied too close to my eye..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by thelovelymonalisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Waste of money! it applies very blotchy and the color i bought(light?) had a very prominent orange tone. the bottle looked like my skin color but when i but it on it was way orange. i gave it to my friend who is tanner than me and she hated it too. the only thing i liked about it was how the foam felt but that is pretty point less because the product is crap

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by inannk

I have dry skin recently and this foundation doesn't apply well on my dry skin with fingers. I can build up to medium coverage when applied with a flat paddle-like foundation brush. Depending on how dry my skin is that day, this foundation can also cling to my dry patches and look, well, patchy. Staying power is, meh. It'll start settling into fine lines by mid afternoon when applied around 8/9am.

It might have also broke me out. I'm not sure about this one tho, it could have been my diet, I've was junk food over the days that I've been testing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kittiegoesmoo

Before I start I have to say my skin is pretty much recovering from a really bad year. I broke out like crazy last year and I have some scars left, so I'm very careful to what I place on my skin. I stopped wearing foundation over the summer which pretty much rejuvenated my skin to say the least.

This foundation has to be one of the worst foundations that has ever been made. Honestly. First off it's a pain in the ass to take out of the can. You'd think that because it comes in a can it would be easier, heads up, it's NOT. You have to press extremely lightly on the handle because if not your guaranteed a mess (too much comes out). The coverage itself is horrible. When you place it on your skin you have to make sure to rub fast so it doesn't settle before you want it to. If you make the mistake of waiting more than 5 seconds, you're guaranteed your skin is going to look as if a piece of tinted plastic was placed on it. :( also, I understand the can contains aerosol, however it becomes annoying when you have to shake the can in order to get the foundation out. It makes noise and it's just annoying because people always turn around when I would put it on lol. In regards to acne, the foundation broke me out a few times within the time period I actually used it. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mlgalvin92

I tried this makeup about a year ago, and honestly I still have mixed feelings about it. Check out a full review on my YouTube Channel:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by saml8080

I love this foundation! It is super light and one of the best foundations out there. The foundations and BB creams from Maybelline are amazing but this one is extremely light on your skin.

When applying, make sure to shake well. It comes out in a puff of foam that you are to put on the back of your hand and spread across your face. The color is rather orange. But with good blending, it makes for a really good coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by fcanupp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ended up trying this prodcut because it was on sale at my local drugstore. I'm trying to cut back on my expenses for make-up (sigh, I know).

I picked up the lightest shade of this foundation. There were only about six shades to choose from...should have stopped right there!

I've never used a foam foundation before, so at first I thought I was applying the foundation incorrectly - but, after watching videos and reading about the appliation process I've given this foundation another try. However, I will say that this foundation does not come in natural skin tones. I found this foundation to be EXTREMELY orange and not matching my skin tone one bit. But, its summer and it's light - so i'm working with what I've got.

I walk to work in the mornings and I need a foundation that is going to oxidize well and not sweat off of my face and neck during my morning communte and this foundation totally failed on all accounts. The prodcut strarted streaking down my neck after sweating just the tinest bit (I always set my foundation with a loose powder, so it's not that) and it was totally blended out before I set the foundation. I also found that it seemed to get progressively orang-er(?) with the oxidation process.

I can't say that I will be purchasing this prodcut again, due to the poor performance and the few colors that are offered....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This product is truly awful. It's not at all what I thought it would be. Where do I even begin on the problems with this foundation?

First, the color was horrible! I got this in Natural Beige. I knew immediately it was WAY too orange. It wasn't even close to being the right shade. And the worst part is, this is actually one of the lighter shades.

Consistency-I thought this foundation would be similar to shaving cream. But it's not. I shook it up really well, and it did foam. But it deflated within seconds and turned into a very runny liquid

Coverage-Sheer doesn't even begin to describe this foundation. Putting on 2 or 3 layers will get you to sheer coverage. This stuff has almost no coverage whatsoever.

This is definitely one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. There literally isn't anything that I liked about it. I returned it to the store for a refund. Epic fail! If you have perfect skin, and need only very minimal coverage, then this foundation is for you. If not, stay far away! I don't recommend this foundation and won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by taytay27

i actually really like this product! i dont like when foundations are really cakey and everyone can tell you are trying to hide some imperfections and this foundation doesnt do that! the only reason i am giving this product a 4 is because of the color. it goes on quiet orange so i make sure i blend very well down my neck.