December 20, 2014 | 1515 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by danibx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this foundation in the shade porcelain. The colour match was absolutely perfect and matched my skin flawlessly. However this foundation really has no effect. Minimal coverage, short wearing and comes off extremely easily (with a touch etc). This foundation is ideal for someone who wants a very minimal extremely natural foundation. Although I wouldn't wear this foundation out or to any occasions, its okay for wearing around the house or a quick trip to the shop. Will not purchase again due to the lack of use,coverage and wear:-) x

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by haymcd

This was my first foundation I bought when I was 12. I absolutely loved it. I have pale skin but shade 20 cameo done the trick for me. I didn't have any spots or blemishes at the time so my face looked really natural with this foundation. You have to shake it a lot before you use it to make it foamy, otherwise you'll end up with orange water falling out of the bottle. It's really lightweight but it blends really well. It's really soft on your face, and the smell is nice. It stayed on my face for about 3-4 hours without powder, I didn't mind topping it up as a little bit of foundation went a long way. I got this on sale for €5 so it's probably around €8-€10 to buy. Unfortunately I don't think these are made anymore in Ireland :( this foundation is best for people with no spots or blemishes that just want a cheap everyday foundation :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:26:00 PM More reviews by perfectlypale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this super cheap from a bargain shop, it is okay for the price I paid. I never seem happy with foundations to be fair though. That is why I swap from one product to another and never stick with the same one. All foundations are generally too dark for me as I am super pale, they often make lines and wrinkles look more exaggerated, don't cover pinkness like what I would expect, often too shiny, sticky, the list goes on... You get the picture, I've generally never had a foundation I felt has been ideal for me.

Good points: Once the product is soaked into the skin it isn't too bad of a colour for me. Smells nice. Quite natural looking. The can looks great and I feel it is hygienic.

Bad Point: Every time too much product comes out. Doesn't cover anything really.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

its sticky and can sometimes be a pain to make the color come out. What I mean by that is sometimes only the foam comes out and not the color and the staying power is not that good especially on hot sunny days it doesn't last long. Just don't try this take my word and many others.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I HATE THIS STUFF. I saw the commercials for it and became super excited to try it. But I wish I hadn't have wasted the money on this horrible product. First if all, I bought it in the lightest shade they had, and it came out orange! I'm barely pink, let alone orange! I followed the directions on the can, like shaking it and everything, and it came out awful! It was wet and barely a foam. The color came out separately from what I assume was the foam part (which wasn't even a foam; it was more of a cream colored liquid), and it was not mixed together at all. I was immediately ready to give up, but I pushed on and attempted to USE it. But the problems did not stop there! It was impossible to blend because it dried so quickly! I had it out for about 6 seconds before it dried on my hand, leaving a large and very strange orange spot. It dried like a plastic as well. My hand and my face felt like they were coated in a film. It was by far the WORST foundation I have ever used! Never buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Millyxmilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*After using it for a week I now have 2 pimples on my cheek :( it also makes my eyes water and very sore if its applied too close to my eye..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by thelovelymonalisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Waste of money! it applies very blotchy and the color i bought(light?) had a very prominent orange tone. the bottle looked like my skin color but when i but it on it was way orange. i gave it to my friend who is tanner than me and she hated it too. the only thing i liked about it was how the foam felt but that is pretty point less because the product is crap

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by inannk

I have dry skin recently and this foundation doesn't apply well on my dry skin with fingers. I can build up to medium coverage when applied with a flat paddle-like foundation brush. Depending on how dry my skin is that day, this foundation can also cling to my dry patches and look, well, patchy. Staying power is, meh. It'll start settling into fine lines by mid afternoon when applied around 8/9am.

It might have also broke me out. I'm not sure about this one tho, it could have been my diet, I've was junk food over the days that I've been testing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by kittiegoesmoo

Before I start I have to say my skin is pretty much recovering from a really bad year. I broke out like crazy last year and I have some scars left, so I'm very careful to what I place on my skin. I stopped wearing foundation over the summer which pretty much rejuvenated my skin to say the least.

This foundation has to be one of the worst foundations that has ever been made. Honestly. First off it's a pain in the ass to take out of the can. You'd think that because it comes in a can it would be easier, heads up, it's NOT. You have to press extremely lightly on the handle because if not your guaranteed a mess (too much comes out). The coverage itself is horrible. When you place it on your skin you have to make sure to rub fast so it doesn't settle before you want it to. If you make the mistake of waiting more than 5 seconds, you're guaranteed your skin is going to look as if a piece of tinted plastic was placed on it. :( also, I understand the can contains aerosol, however it becomes annoying when you have to shake the can in order to get the foundation out. It makes noise and it's just annoying because people always turn around when I would put it on lol. In regards to acne, the foundation broke me out a few times within the time period I actually used it. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by mlgalvin92

I tried this makeup about a year ago, and honestly I still have mixed feelings about it. Check out a full review on my YouTube Channel: