E.L.F. Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I used this blush up all the way to the pan and I will say this much, I am really disappointed with how this doesn't last 2 hours on my face. It's such a beautiful color, I love shimmery blush. I do feel like it can be a bit too powdery, and it might make a little mess if you're not careful with all that excess fallout. I think it's really nice as far as pigmentation, I just don't understand why this didn't last longer on me. Maybe elf will re formulate this, and it will be longer lasting! Fingers crossed!

on 4/26/2015 8:47:00 PM

I went on a kick and purchased a bunch of ELF products that were "dupes" for H/E makeup a few years back. I have had this blush for a couple years and I have just thrown it out which should pretty much tell you where this is going...

PROS:
- Packaging is great with these ELF blushes, very storage/travel friendly and durable too!

CONS:
- The texture is god awful on the blush I received; although, I have noticed other products the consistency changes and this might be the case here? Twinkle Pink has a lot of fallout but yet manages to be gritty in the pan. The color comes off chalky and the glitter is quite chunky.

on 3/16/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like shimmery blushes, but prefer if they're more glowy than sparkly. This is slightly more sparkly than I'd like, but is a gorgeous blush nonetheless. Twinkle Pink is a warm coral color, has excellent pigmentation, and lasts all day without fading. For three bucks, it's ridiculously good. I've tried high end blushes that don't perform half as well.

on 8/19/2014 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just love this warm pink blush. I hate the chunks of glitter though. (glitter grandma ain't the look I'm going for) It sat in my drawer for at least a year without being used because of the disco effect. Then I discovered that if I use the elf studio fan brush and swirl it in the product, then blow off the excess, I get hardly any glitter on my face. If I use a setting spray with this blush it will last at least 4-5 hrs for me. I'll repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 7/13/2014 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a dead-on dupe for Nars Orgasm! Nice peachy-pink color with a little gold shimmer, which looks more prominent in the pan than it does on skin. Gives a beautiful glow/flush without being too intense. Smooth texture, no fragrance, and cost less than $3! Win-win-win! (I originally posted this under Tickled Pink, then realized it was Twinkle Pink.)

on 4/11/2014 11:27:00 PM

Despite the name, I find this blush to be more tan than pink. It's lovely though can only be used at certain times with certain makeup because of the glitter finish. It's a lot more glittery than I was hoping for, but I purchased online without switching it. For such a bargain price I'm not complaining though.
One quick swish of the brush and you'll have heaps of colour on your brush. There's a bit of fallout but once again, it's super cheap and a lovely colour so nothing to complain about.
Packaging is cute and does the job.
I'd buy another elf blush in a heartbeat, but I'll try another colour next time.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Twinkle Pink & Tickled Pink (see other review!!) are both tied to me first place for elf's best blusher singles. For $3 cannot go wrong, & elf is a cruelty-free product. I don't normally go for pink blush (prefer peach & nude), but this is a pretty "glow," nothing too garish or in the way of neon. Short story: The only elf product I never liked was the moisture stick coz it broke me out (thinking back reflecting on this, I should have saved it instead of throwing it away as a foot balm!), but other than that product, elf has never disappointed me, esp for the prices. (Elf has hands-down best DS blushes!)

on 2/17/2014 7:51:00 AM

I've pale yellow skin tone (about mac nc15) and this blush is everything I wanted Nars Orgasm to be on me. It's a shimmery pinky coral blush which give me a healthy glow. While Nars Orgasm tend to look reddish on me, Twinkle Pink just look perfect!
The reason why I gave this 4 lippies because the lasting power. It tend to fade during the day I need to touch up at lunch. Also the texture is very chalky like every other ELF blush. It's quite messy to be used. But you get what you pay for, right?

on 9/2/2013 2:42:00 PM

This is such a beautiful pink blush. It is great color payoff, sturdy packaging and its so affordable. My only complaint is the chunky gold glitter in it. I still use this blush because I feel the gold glitter works as a nice highlight. But I wish it was either a matt or sheen finish.

on 8/9/2013 12:44:00 AM

I love elf blushes and the pink in this one is pretty but the glitter is way too chunky. Not a huge fan.