April 20, 2014 | 961 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Despite the name, I find this blush to be more tan than pink. It's lovely though can only be used at certain times with certain makeup because of the glitter finish. It's a lot more glittery than I was hoping for, but I purchased online without switching it. For such a bargain price I'm not complaining though.
One quick swish of the brush and you'll have heaps of colour on your brush. There's a bit of fallout but once again, it's super cheap and a lovely colour so nothing to complain about.
Packaging is cute and does the job.
I'd buy another elf blush in a heartbeat, but I'll try another colour next time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Twinkle Pink & Tickled Pink (see other review!!) are both tied to me first place for elf's best blusher singles. For $3 cannot go wrong, & elf is a cruelty-free product. I don't normally go for pink blush (prefer peach & nude), but this is a pretty "glow," nothing too garish or in the way of neon. Short story: The only elf product I never liked was the moisture stick coz it broke me out (thinking back reflecting on this, I should have saved it instead of throwing it away as a foot balm!), but other than that product, elf has never disappointed me, esp for the prices. (Elf has hands-down best DS blushes!)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by misoluckie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've pale yellow skin tone (about mac nc15) and this blush is everything I wanted Nars Orgasm to be on me. It's a shimmery pinky coral blush which give me a healthy glow. While Nars Orgasm tend to look reddish on me, Twinkle Pink just look perfect!
The reason why I gave this 4 lippies because the lasting power. It tend to fade during the day I need to touch up at lunch. Also the texture is very chalky like every other ELF blush. It's quite messy to be used. But you get what you pay for, right?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This is such a beautiful pink blush. It is great color payoff, sturdy packaging and its so affordable. My only complaint is the chunky gold glitter in it. I still use this blush because I feel the gold glitter works as a nice highlight. But I wish it was either a matt or sheen finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Moaner

I love elf blushes and the pink in this one is pretty but the glitter is way too chunky. Not a huge fan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My first e.l.f. purchase ever I usually only use HE brands but I wanted a blush that if I traveled with that would be durable and if it was lost I wouldn't freak. I actually love this blush it turns out. It reminds me of NARS of course as it's a dupe but a very very good one in my opinion. I don't find it to be to sparkly or shimmery to me but i like that so for me it's a non issue. Plus when you apply it I use a MAC Contouring brush because it picks up the product nicely. If I apply then set it, it will last a very long time.

Is it as finely milled no, it does get excess powder whereas with my Nars does not.That is a small complaint though because the colour is gorgeous. I'm an NW15 and this colour looks great on my skin tone. Doesn't emphasis my pores and has a beautiful golden sheen to me it reminds me more of DeepThroat than Super Orgasm but that's because I don't find glitter on my skin just shimmer. It's very close to Orgasm too so it's a colour I really like. For 3$ it's excellent!

I already ordered another colour to try so if I'm making a repurchase it's because I really like the product for the price I am super impressed with the quality. It might look chalky but it does not apply that way to me. It blends beautifully and lasts and that is all I ask for in a blusher and this little bad boy does it. I most definitely recommend it for the price what do you have to loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by JillianRoseF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This blush is beautiful! :) I am usually not a pink and glittery blush kind of girl, but this made me seriously reconsider. First off, the packaging is very high-end and convenient. Second, for spring/summer, this blush is perfect for that rosy glow! The glitter is actually not overpowering at all. The pigmentation is very good, and it lasts all day. So cheap, but better than any high end blush I've tried! So impressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like Elf because they make inexpensive, cruelty-free products that are often of very good quality. The packaging on the Studio blushes is especially nice. The only drawback with the ones I have is the powderiness, but I don't mind it much. Twinkle Pink is such an interesting blush because the shade says 'everyday' but the glitter says 'surprise'! I'll be wearing this and Fuschia Fusion a lot this summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by xocen

This is a pretty good blush! Has EXTREME pigmentation and excellent color payoff, shimmery with a few flecks of glitter here and there (which i personally don't like, but i just blend really well and you can't see them). The color is absolutely beautiful on any skin tone/color! You only need a small dab on your brush though a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm shocked to see so many bad reviews for this blush because I find it to be such a good blush. The shade is a very pretty pink that gives me a nice soft flush of color for every day that is very easy to blend out so I don't have a harsh line. There is glitter and I was afraid of that because I have never used a blush with glitter. When I use this though, you can barely see the glitter. Yes you can see it but it isn't like I took a glitter stick and rubbed it on my cheeks, it is a small amount. It might help that I also barely tap my brush into the blush before applying it. This is a great blush for year round and I will definitely get another one when I hit pan.