C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Alcohol-Free Toner

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I thought this was a toner, but it is misleading. I bought this from the BBW site after using the wonderful Dr. Galen Tonic (toner). I love every C.O Bigelow product besides this one. Your suppose to spray it on your face either cleansed or over your makeup. "The vitamins and minerals enrish your skin to look healthy and younger" Yeah right!!! This hasn't done squat for me. I would not invest in this product.

on 12/25/2011 11:47:00 PM

This is a pretty nice product for a good price (around $12). As a toner, I'm not sure how well it performs against tightening pores and keeping acne at bay as opposed to others. However, it feels very refreshing to spray on after washing my face at night. It's also nice to use during the day to refresh your skin. Works great to spray on after applying make up to make it look more blended (think MAC Fix+ only better and cheaper) and to make your foundation give you a glowy look. I probably won't repurchase just because I don't really "need" it and it doesn't do anything amazing for my skin besides feel good. I recommend that you try it though because it's a nice little thing to treat your skin to for a while.