April 19, 2014 | 1056 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Its just an okay mascara
gives me great lengths but it doesnt hold a curl :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara! My lashes are already long, but this mascara makes them longer and false looking. I like the illusion that it gives of wearing fake lashes. It's also easy to remove. A little ponds cold cream, a wet wipe and you're done!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. It makes my eyelashes a bit spidery and clumpy. Not very thickening. Some extra length, but not a lot. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by serenitative

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This mascara really lengthened my eyelashes well. It lasts the whole day on me, doesn't clump and is easily removed. My lashes are defined, lengthened and volumised. I like this a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by xmadison

love love love; guaranteed NO CLUMPS at all!
the packaging is really nice, looking modern and sleek which gave a really good first impression. when I tried it out, my lashes were lengthed slightly, and was seperated without any clumps at all. it was only until the third coat when clumps began to appear. volume and length wise, it was slighty disappointing - but it still lengthened and volumised a little. no smudging either. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to others too ♡

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by pennypencil

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in the waterproof version, and it's good, with some practice. Personally, I swipe most of the fibres off the brush before applying it, because it can result in the spidery look otherwise. It doesn't smudge at all, and is okay to remove with a cleansing oil and a bit of miscellar water to finish off. I like it well enough - it's usable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by JoanaMer

I have no idea why the rating is so low for this. It is an amazing mascara. Lengthens and separates so well when most mascaras I use tend to clump together. It has a good wand for getting the lashes on the edge of your eyes. Maybe some people just don't know how to properly apply mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by mzcitizen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ive been looking for a mascara that's less expensive than my usual, MAC and Estée Lauder that I can wear daily and save my more expensive mascaras for more special occasions.

My pet hate is smudges under the eye which make you look tired.
So I read up on best smudge proof mascaras stumbled upon this one thought id give it a try.

I actually love this mascara. It lengthens beautifully and separates well, doesn't come out clumpy and is a lightweight formula which doesn't weigh down the lashes. I think this mascara gives a really pretty natural looking eyelash not too OTT or over made up but just pretty fluttery and long. I've had no smudging underneath and no flakes or clumps. I think it perform exceptionally well for a drugstore mascara. Really pleased and will continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by BP8099

This is my favourite drug store mascara. Love love love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Lovely mascara! One of the best ones I have tried!

It adds length, volume and last but not least seperates my lashes!
I hate clumpy wet mascara, but this one isn't like that at all. Actually dries pretty quickly.

This mascara is such a great all around mascara. It pretty much does everything, not ONLY volume, lenght, etc.

I will recommend and probably repurchase too.