Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica. May Contain/Peut Contenir: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2.

on 8/13/2015 10:11:00 PM

I have been using this mascara for about 5 - 6 weeks. At first I really liked this mascara: it was very easy to apply and lengthen my lashes. I could even build on 2 - 3 coats. I would also get nearly feathery soft look. However, now as the formula is beginning to dry a little, I can no longer build coat upon coat. I cannot even work the brush into my lashes as I swipe towards the ends. I now have to lightly brush on the mascara with one coat; though, I can brush through my lashes a couple of times with the same coat. However, its not longer exciting to use this mascara - how sad. Still, for everyday, quick "wake-me-up" look, this mascara is good enough. 3.5 lippies, really, but not a repurchase in my book.

on 7/26/2015 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This was the biggest waste of money

on 6/28/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

This mascara was pretty good, it didn't do a whole lot, it just made my lashes longer, which I guess is why it's called "Illegal LENGTHS" but then again, there wasn't anything illegal about the length, they were just average, I have other mascaras that lengthen much better than this one. It also clumped a bit once you move onto the second coat, which is an issue. It's a great starter mascara, it gives the perfect amount of length for a beginner in my opinion, but if you're looking for something more intense, this mascara is not for you.

on 5/6/2015 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Went through 2 tubes of this. The first time, this mascara rocked my socks off. The recent one dried out very fast (I don't pump my mascaras or leave them open).

Pros:
-Lengthens pretty well
-Volumizes
-Has fibers
-Wet formula (this might be a con for some people, but I find it smoother & easier to apply)
-Thin brush with long bristles (therefore I rarely get it on my eyelids)
-Easy to apply to bottom lashes

Cons:
-Dries out fast
-Brush is kinda rough (I find that it scratches my lash line, but this isn't a huge problem, really)
-Lashes start looking spider-y after a few coats
-Doesn't hold a curl that well (especially after a few coats)

Up until 2 months ago, I had tried pretty much every Maybelline mascara formula in addition to countless other brands and formulas (high end and drugstore). On a whim I purchased Illegal Lengths and used it in conjunction with Estee Lauder' s Little Black Primer -primer, one coat of Illegal Lengths worked through lashes then a final light coat of primer. What I was left with were fuller, longer and perfectly separated lashes that stayed lifted, smudge and flake-free until bedtime. Don't worry though, this mascara is great on its own - and still a one-coater <3

Since they stopped selling 'Full n' Soft' in Canada a few years ago I moved onto this mascara. When it first came out it was just called 'Illegal Lengths' - no fiber extensions. It was (and still is) very good. I'm very picky when it comes to the length and size of the wand and brush. This, to me, is the perfect wand and brush size. It isn't too think or big - makes applying easy. The brush is perfect to get a really good overall coat of the mascara and perfect for lower lashes. I haven't found a brush I have liked as well. The best since Full n' Soft. I have tried many other mascaras and like this the best.

on 3/16/2015 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love mascara. ...but never pay stupid amounts of money for them because they all do/claim to do a lot of the same...I prefer to spend my cash on an amazing foundation (still looking and trying)....so eye products like mascara take a back seat!
However I love long lashes as we all do...but personally I hate hate hate fake eyelashes....They look fake. ..very fake!
So I decided to try this maybelline mascara. ...fibre extensions?
I totally love it....it really lengthens and if you apply a couple of coats its extreme. ..love it! But you gotta curl your lashes before. ..and work fast. ..cos once its dry you need TO STOP. ..if you carry on applying then its going to clump....I do two coats and I'm done....and it looks amazing. ...no need for false lashes with this...still looks more natural!!!
So overall...9/10....looses a point for drying mega fast and washing it off is tricky lol ;)

Eyes: Violet

Liked this mascaea. Brush was nice and it gave me nice volume and length

on 3/9/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far, the BEST mascara I have purchased or used thus far. I have tried high end and drugstore brand mascaras and this really does it all. It lengthens, adds volume and curls. Not clumpy at all, does not smudge and lasts all day. I would repurchase and highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love how this product adds length to my lashes. I didn't get any clumping and zero smudges through out the day. It does what it says. I like to have a little more volume then what this mascara provides and I applied two coats of a thickening mascara as well...but I'm the type that loves ungodly looking lashes.