July 26, 2014 | 1136 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by beedreaux

I have rather long lashes to begin with but i love the formula of this mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, but separates the lashes pretty evenly. Sometimes you might get a stray lash extension, nothing too serious. It builds well as well, each new coat makes the lashes look thicker instead of clumpy. Definitely my go-to mascara as I have been buying this type for about a year. Easily comes off with eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by amyliS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great product! Creates long lashes without clumping and separates lashes well. One coat is enough if you want a really natural looking long lashes, but the more coats you add, the more lush lashes you have.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

When purchasing drugstore mascara, Maybelline is my go-to brand. I heard about this mascara from a blog, and that it was a good at lengthening. Fiber mascaras can sometimes be irritating, but I haven't experienced that with this one. I like how much it lengthens my lashes, and it only slightly affects my curl. The packaging feels nice and sturdy, and I love the brush. I'm really big on bristle brushes. I don't like rubber brushes very much, so I like that this mascara doesn't have one. I also like how narrow the brush is, similar to Lancome Definicils. My eyes are quite deep set, so a narrow brush works best. If you've been wondering about which lengthening fiber mascara to try, give this one a go. Like most Maybelline mascaras, it doesn't disappoint!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a good lengthening mascara that makes my lashes look cleanly defined, but, as other reviews say, it sometimes flakes off & lil buys fall on my cheeks. Also, occasionally a "fiber" bit falls into my eye & leaves me in pain w/watery eyes all day long. This comes so close to HG for me, b/c I lie the effect, it just doesn't last w/out touch up combing, & really, wtf has time for that?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about $10 CAD. I loved the packaging (shallow I know lol). I usually do NOT like fibres at all. However, this is not a bad mascara at all...Doesn't irritate me what-so-ever. Delivers nice, clean, evenly distributed length. Looks perfect w/ just a thin black lined eye-lid for a nice day time natural(ish) type of look. I will not re-purchase but glad that I tried it non the less. Much rather prefered their older version & used that whilst a teen thru-out the 1990's.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Admittedly I don't have alot of experience with different mascaras and never really payed much attention to what I was using (I usually just grabbed what was on sale.) Then I bought this one about 3 tubes ago and obviously loved it! I have fairly short sparse eyelashes (boo) and this gives them length and depth without irritating my eyes. It lasts a whole day or a big messy night and washes off easily with just water but somehow doesn't run or leak throughout the day/night!
I do find the odd fibre makes it's way into my eye but no more than my random eyelashes do. Apart from that, I don't have any real issues with it flaking and falling beneathe my eye - yay!
Even though I am happy with this product, I have taken into account I don't have much for comparison so I am taking the opportunity to try some other highly-rated mascaras after reviews of this product suggested it might not be the best product out there in terms of volume.
At this point though, I feel it will be hard to beat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by DoraZ

This mascara definitely does what the packaging claims, builds lashes to extra long lengths. It also wears well with no flaking or smudging by the end of the day. So in those respects this is an excellent mascara if that's what you're looking for. However, I already have fairly long lashes and I found that this almost lengthens mine too much, especially the lower lashes. Plus, I always have to go over my lashes after applying this mascara with my lash/brow brush to get out clumps. I'll finish using the tube, but I probably won't be purchasing this again as my main goal with my lashes is to thicken them, not to lengthen them.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

Its just an okay mascara
gives me great lengths but it doesnt hold a curl :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara! My lashes are already long, but this mascara makes them longer and false looking. I like the illusion that it gives of wearing fake lashes. It's also easy to remove. A little ponds cold cream, a wet wipe and you're done!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by LailaE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. It makes my eyelashes a bit spidery and clumpy. Not very thickening. Some extra length, but not a lot. Will not repurchase.