January 25, 2015 | 1732 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Jahliaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing.. if you're writing bad reviews then clearly you don't know how to comb out your lashes properly. Yes there is a right way to get the best out of your mascara.

Anywho.. I discovered this mascara a couple months ago and this is the only mascara I've purchased more than 3 times. I love to try out different mascaras since it's the only thing I use besides eyeliner. The fibers work very nice and give me a doll look. If you're going to use this mascara I recommend COMBING the eyelashes. I love the brush and the formula, everything about it is amazing to me. I highly recommend you try it. And if you like I won't mind making a video showing you how to get the best out of our mascara.

This mascara looks best with thin eyelash, gives you a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This has been my favorite mascara for over 2 years. I have only purchased this mascara for the past 2 years--- which is ridiculous for a beauty addict like me. It just makes my lashes look so fluttery. They are never clumpy, heavy or spidery. They are instead very defined, long, and fluttery.

The formula is drier than most popular mascaras, which works perfectly for me. I find that this formula, perhaps because it is rather dry, does not clump or smudge or transfer to my eyelids. I do have naturally thick eyelashes, so I'm not sure if this would be as great for people wanting a voluminizing mascara. For me most mascaras that advertise extreme volume are to wet and clumpy and do not make my lashes look nearly as defined as this. Assuming this never gets discontinued I may never purchase another mascara in my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It's the best formula I've used to make my lashes appear longer. I have naturally pretty long lashes but this really made a significant difference, and it never looked clumpy or spidery. Plus, I have ridiculously oily lids and it never smudged or irritated my eyes. it doesn't do much for volume but it doesn't claim to, so if you want length, give this baby a try. Mascaras rarely impress me but this one definitely did!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by brooklynkay3791

first off I've been dying to try the Younique 3D Moodstruck fiberlash.. stuff, but being a single mom I can't spend $30 on basically nothing.😂😂 my sister bought this mascara, when i used the Maybelline Illegal Length mascera i fell in love! you really can layer it on too without it getting.. err.. too clumpy. my lashes are naturally pretty long i am more worried about va-va-volume.. this mascara does volumize very well also. i use on my top and bottom lashes too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions is an impressive drugstore mascara.

I purchase this in brownish black, and the color is flattering - not too dark, and harsh, and not too light.

My eyelashes are short to medium, and amazed at how well this gives my eyelashes the appearance of having length. Not only does Illegal Length lengthen, it also separates lashes (no clumping) to add definition. It isn't a heavy mascara, so while it's working magic on my lashes, they never lose their curl. Sometimes a heavy mascara will defeat the purpose of an eyelash curler because the weight will drag down curl of lashes. If one is hesitant to try this mascara because it's not waterproof, will say I have never had a problem with it running or smearing.

In my very strong opinion, this mascara gives any HE mascara a run for its money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only use this on my top lashes and I love it it makes them so long and wispy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a complete sucker for lengthy eyelashes, and when I came across the Illegal Length mascara, I had to try it. I was really excited about it. But then I used it. I was completely disappointed in this mascara. The formula was thick and clumpy, which is exactly what it made my lashes. It did lengthen, but only after it made my lashes spidery. The wand didn't help much at all, either. As soon as I put it on, I wanted to take it off. Another downside to this product is how incredibly hard it is to remove. Please beware of this mascara. It's not worth it! I definitely will NOT be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by FruKluck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long lashes with absolutely no natural curl and all mascaras tend to smudge on me. I have two major "demands" on my mascara: Keep my lashes curled and no smudging!

Illegal length does both! BUT, I'm no fan of the formula and I absolutely hate the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by colorcurious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The non-waterproof is way better than the waterproof version of this mascara. The non-waterproof version has a much smoother formula that easily goes on your lashes and doesn't flake as much as the waterproof version. The fiber extensions extend the length of my natural lashes therefore making them appear much longer and thicker.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All the good reviews and then there's me lol, so look. the way this Mascara gives length is super super amazing.. until a few hours later where it Flakes like crazyyyy. Derogatory a miss.. bad job Maybelline!