September 18, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only use this on my top lashes and I love it it makes them so long and wispy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a complete sucker for lengthy eyelashes, and when I came across the Illegal Length mascara, I had to try it. I was really excited about it. But then I used it. I was completely disappointed in this mascara. The formula was thick and clumpy, which is exactly what it made my lashes. It did lengthen, but only after it made my lashes spidery. The wand didn't help much at all, either. As soon as I put it on, I wanted to take it off. Another downside to this product is how incredibly hard it is to remove. Please beware of this mascara. It's not worth it! I definitely will NOT be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by FruKluck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long lashes with absolutely no natural curl and all mascaras tend to smudge on me. I have two major "demands" on my mascara: Keep my lashes curled and no smudging!

Illegal length does both! BUT, I'm no fan of the formula and I absolutely hate the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by colorcurious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The non-waterproof is way better than the waterproof version of this mascara. The non-waterproof version has a much smoother formula that easily goes on your lashes and doesn't flake as much as the waterproof version. The fiber extensions extend the length of my natural lashes therefore making them appear much longer and thicker.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All the good reviews and then there's me lol, so look. the way this Mascara gives length is super super amazing.. until a few hours later where it Flakes like crazyyyy. Derogatory a miss.. bad job Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are hard to curl, short and stubby with no volume. I wish for length, not volume, and that is what I got.

First off, it's not one of those intense black mascaras. It's more of a soft black. When I apply two coats of it, it does separate, it gives length and you can see the fibres. The almost look a little wispy and I love it.

I doesn't hold a curl (but probably nothing on my lashes will) and flakes when eyes are rubbed, which is expected, but I really do like how it looks. There will be some tiny smudging or darkness under the eyes after 8 hours for me, but that's expected for a non-waterproof formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by beedreaux

I have rather long lashes to begin with but i love the formula of this mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, but separates the lashes pretty evenly. Sometimes you might get a stray lash extension, nothing too serious. It builds well as well, each new coat makes the lashes look thicker instead of clumpy. Definitely my go-to mascara as I have been buying this type for about a year. Easily comes off with eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by amyliS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great product! Creates long lashes without clumping and separates lashes well. One coat is enough if you want a really natural looking long lashes, but the more coats you add, the more lush lashes you have.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by theopenwindowmaniac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

When purchasing drugstore mascara, Maybelline is my go-to brand. I heard about this mascara from a blog, and that it was a good at lengthening. Fiber mascaras can sometimes be irritating, but I haven't experienced that with this one. I like how much it lengthens my lashes, and it only slightly affects my curl. The packaging feels nice and sturdy, and I love the brush. I'm really big on bristle brushes. I don't like rubber brushes very much, so I like that this mascara doesn't have one. I also like how narrow the brush is, similar to Lancome Definicils. My eyes are quite deep set, so a narrow brush works best. If you've been wondering about which lengthening fiber mascara to try, give this one a go. Like most Maybelline mascaras, it doesn't disappoint!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by ithinklikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a good lengthening mascara that makes my lashes look cleanly defined, but, as other reviews say, it sometimes flakes off & lil buys fall on my cheeks. Also, occasionally a "fiber" bit falls into my eye & leaves me in pain w/watery eyes all day long. This comes so close to HG for me, b/c I lie the effect, it just doesn't last w/out touch up combing, & really, wtf has time for that?