December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by bellavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It's the best formula I've used to make my lashes appear longer. I have naturally pretty long lashes but this really made a significant difference, and it never looked clumpy or spidery. Plus, I have ridiculously oily lids and it never smudged or irritated my eyes. it doesn't do much for volume but it doesn't claim to, so if you want length, give this baby a try. Mascaras rarely impress me but this one definitely did!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by brooklynkay3791

first off I've been dying to try the Younique 3D Moodstruck fiberlash.. stuff, but being a single mom I can't spend $30 on basically nothing.😂😂 my sister bought this mascara, when i used the Maybelline Illegal Length mascera i fell in love! you really can layer it on too without it getting.. err.. too clumpy. my lashes are naturally pretty long i am more worried about va-va-volume.. this mascara does volumize very well also. i use on my top and bottom lashes too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 9:12:00 AM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions is an impressive drugstore mascara.

I purchase this in brownish black, and the color is flattering - not too dark, and harsh, and not too light.

My eyelashes are short to medium, and amazed at how well this gives my eyelashes the appearance of having length. Not only does Illegal Length lengthen, it also separates lashes (no clumping) to add definition. It isn't a heavy mascara, so while it's working magic on my lashes, they never lose their curl. Sometimes a heavy mascara will defeat the purpose of an eyelash curler because the weight will drag down curl of lashes. If one is hesitant to try this mascara because it's not waterproof, will say I have never had a problem with it running or smearing.

In my very strong opinion, this mascara gives any HE mascara a run for its money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandy381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only use this on my top lashes and I love it it makes them so long and wispy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a complete sucker for lengthy eyelashes, and when I came across the Illegal Length mascara, I had to try it. I was really excited about it. But then I used it. I was completely disappointed in this mascara. The formula was thick and clumpy, which is exactly what it made my lashes. It did lengthen, but only after it made my lashes spidery. The wand didn't help much at all, either. As soon as I put it on, I wanted to take it off. Another downside to this product is how incredibly hard it is to remove. Please beware of this mascara. It's not worth it! I definitely will NOT be buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by FruKluck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have long lashes with absolutely no natural curl and all mascaras tend to smudge on me. I have two major "demands" on my mascara: Keep my lashes curled and no smudging!

Illegal length does both! BUT, I'm no fan of the formula and I absolutely hate the brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by colorcurious

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The non-waterproof is way better than the waterproof version of this mascara. The non-waterproof version has a much smoother formula that easily goes on your lashes and doesn't flake as much as the waterproof version. The fiber extensions extend the length of my natural lashes therefore making them appear much longer and thicker.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All the good reviews and then there's me lol, so look. the way this Mascara gives length is super super amazing.. until a few hours later where it Flakes like crazyyyy. Derogatory a miss.. bad job Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My lashes are hard to curl, short and stubby with no volume. I wish for length, not volume, and that is what I got.

First off, it's not one of those intense black mascaras. It's more of a soft black. When I apply two coats of it, it does separate, it gives length and you can see the fibres. The almost look a little wispy and I love it.

I doesn't hold a curl (but probably nothing on my lashes will) and flakes when eyes are rubbed, which is expected, but I really do like how it looks. There will be some tiny smudging or darkness under the eyes after 8 hours for me, but that's expected for a non-waterproof formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by beedreaux

I have rather long lashes to begin with but i love the formula of this mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, but separates the lashes pretty evenly. Sometimes you might get a stray lash extension, nothing too serious. It builds well as well, each new coat makes the lashes look thicker instead of clumpy. Definitely my go-to mascara as I have been buying this type for about a year. Easily comes off with eye makeup remover.