Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions

3.5

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg / Ppg-17/18 Dime Thicone, Ste A Re Th-20, Phenox Y E Th A Nol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tdi/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Nylon-6, Sodium Dehydroacetate, 2-Ole Amido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica. May Contain/Peut Contenir: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Mang Anese Viole T, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77266/Black 2.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I absolutely love how this product adds length to my lashes. I didn't get any clumping and zero smudges through out the day. It does what it says. I like to have a little more volume then what this mascara provides and I applied two coats of a thickening mascara as well...but I'm the type that loves ungodly looking lashes.

on 2/14/2015 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked this up at target for 2 dollars because they were closing. I really liked the colassal volum express until I tried this. It looks extremely natural and it truly is lengthening. It adds about 1cm more length and its clump free. It holds a curl really good, lasts long, defining and it's everything you look for in a mascara except it could improve on volumizing. Great overall product that everyone should give a try. I have 2 back ups of it

on 2/13/2015 4:23:00 PM

This is probably one of my favourite eye lash products it gives the lashes a really nice length, makes them soft and not all hard and crunchy and also doesn't clump I would definitely recommend buying this product it is worth the money!

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. It literally did nothing at all

on 2/11/2015 12:49:00 AM

I love this mascara! It lengthens and is easy to build up without clumping. I recommend buying the waterproof version because it curls longer. The only negative thing about this is it doesn't volumize.

on 12/27/2014 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This mascara is amazing.. if you're writing bad reviews then clearly you don't know how to comb out your lashes properly. Yes there is a right way to get the best out of your mascara.

Anywho.. I discovered this mascara a couple months ago and this is the only mascara I've purchased more than 3 times. I love to try out different mascaras since it's the only thing I use besides eyeliner. The fibers work very nice and give me a doll look. If you're going to use this mascara I recommend COMBING the eyelashes. I love the brush and the formula, everything about it is amazing to me. I highly recommend you try it. And if you like I won't mind making a video showing you how to get the best out of our mascara.

This mascara looks best with thin eyelash, gives you a natural look.

on 12/23/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This has been my favorite mascara for over 2 years. I have only purchased this mascara for the past 2 years--- which is ridiculous for a beauty addict like me. It just makes my lashes look so fluttery. They are never clumpy, heavy or spidery. They are instead very defined, long, and fluttery.

The formula is drier than most popular mascaras, which works perfectly for me. I find that this formula, perhaps because it is rather dry, does not clump or smudge or transfer to my eyelids. I do have naturally thick eyelashes, so I'm not sure if this would be as great for people wanting a voluminizing mascara. For me most mascaras that advertise extreme volume are to wet and clumpy and do not make my lashes look nearly as defined as this. Assuming this never gets discontinued I may never purchase another mascara in my life.

on 12/11/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I actually really enjoyed this mascara. It's the best formula I've used to make my lashes appear longer. I have naturally pretty long lashes but this really made a significant difference, and it never looked clumpy or spidery. Plus, I have ridiculously oily lids and it never smudged or irritated my eyes. it doesn't do much for volume but it doesn't claim to, so if you want length, give this baby a try. Mascaras rarely impress me but this one definitely did!

first off I've been dying to try the Younique 3D Moodstruck fiberlash.. stuff, but being a single mom I can't spend $30 on basically nothing.😂😂 my sister bought this mascara, when i used the Maybelline Illegal Length mascera i fell in love! you really can layer it on too without it getting.. err.. too clumpy. my lashes are naturally pretty long i am more worried about va-va-volume.. this mascara does volumize very well also. i use on my top and bottom lashes too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions is an impressive drugstore mascara.

I purchase this in brownish black, and the color is flattering - not too dark, and harsh, and not too light.

My eyelashes are short to medium, and amazed at how well this gives my eyelashes the appearance of having length. Not only does Illegal Length lengthen, it also separates lashes (no clumping) to add definition. It isn't a heavy mascara, so while it's working magic on my lashes, they never lose their curl. Sometimes a heavy mascara will defeat the purpose of an eyelash curler because the weight will drag down curl of lashes. If one is hesitant to try this mascara because it's not waterproof, will say I have never had a problem with it running or smearing.

In my very strong opinion, this mascara gives any HE mascara a run for its money.