November 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Djoz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this in a Revlon gift pack and I really like it. I really like the brush, it's easy to get the small lashes. My lashes are quite fine and not long, and this mascara gives great length and decent volume as well as a nice curl. It doesn't clump like other mascaras do and I haven't noticed any flaking during the day. Not the most amazing mascara I've ever tried, but for a (relatively) cheapish one I think it's great.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Nothing special. It kept my lashes long and black but offered no curl or buildability. I don't really get how this mascara gets your lashes ready for photos either.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2014 4:52:00 AM More reviews by DiniBlini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is very average. it's like an acceptable level of mediocre for a drugstore mascara. Does it make my eyelashes look darker/more voluminous/longer? Sure. But only to a certain extent. Still, I got it as a gift so I'm not complaining and considering the fact that we gotta throw out our mascara within 4 months, it's fine. But do yourself a favor and buy the Maybelline Falsies or something else from their range. It's just better. Also, talk about uninspired packaging. Revlon really does not have it going on in that department.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by annedaniel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking so long for a great inexpensive mascara that I was almost on the verge of giving up and returning to spending way too much on Clinique or Benefit but hurray for Revlon! New HG drugstore mascara! Really impressed by how volumizing the brush and formula are. I find that it lasts all day, no flaking, and comes off well with makeup remover (my biggest issue with the likes of Cover Girl Lash Blasts).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by redmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Before meeting Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara, I never met a drugstore mascara I liked. I had a few mid-range favorites, and Benefit They're Real was occasionally in my rotation; They're Real has that neat brush and a decent formula going on, but it's so hard to take off at the end of the day.

I was browsing around Target waiting for something at the pharmacy, and a stray tube of Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara caught my attention. I don't think I would have ever noticed this unless someone had left their package on the counter, particularly because it's usually stocked on a hanging rack near the floor in the Revlon display. What drew my eye was the brush that was reminiscent of They're Real - whimsy and the frustration of spending more than $20 every 3 months for mascara made me put the tube in my basket.

I didn't have high hopes for this, so I was pleasantly surprised when my lashes turned out long, dark and nicely separated. I didn't experience any flaking, and removal was a cinch with warm water and a soft cloth. I find I can do two coats before it starts to dry and clump, so I can get a nice, dark fluttery lash without a lot of work. I like to put on the first coat like a traditional mascara, then turn the brush so the pointy tip is toward my eye and comb through that way the second time. It's that second time through that really creates length for me, as well as some volume, as it's picking up the little lashes, too.

This doesn't perform as well as some higher-priced mascaras, BUT it's a significant improvement over most drugstore mascaras I've tried and considerably cheaper than most brands one could pick up at Sephora. I'm giving up my expensive mascara habit in favor of this little gem, at least for a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mmsqueaks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not impressed with this mascara in any way. I misguidedly strayed from my preferred DS brand of mascaras (L'Oreal) and I learned my lesson. This mascara gave no volume and very little length. The end result was very brittle looking lashes. Definitely will never purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hazel0745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The only reason I bought this was because my mom had a tube of this and I loved the results it gave me. According to some reviews, it was being compared to Benefits They're real because of the brush...umm no. It still gave good results, but not great/over-the-top results like Benefits They're real. I had the shade Blackest black in WP, which was a dark black color and held up on resisting water. As far as application/results, I found that if I applied too much, it would start to look clumpy, almost spidery, and would flake on me, so I had to be careful using this. For me, its just mediocre, not something I would probably buy again unless it was on clearance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by romagrey

Hg ALERT! I have liked this mascara more than any other mascara I have used in about two years. I had a run of trying many 'hyped' about mascaras, including Benefit, Tarte, Jordana, Essence and haven't been more than so-so impressed with any of them. Finally I found this gem! It has a great formula which is waterproof yet easy to remove, it is soooo build able, which means you can do about 5 coats without it going clumpy, and with that comes awesome length.The brush great for people with naturally quite long lashes who are constantly searching for the mascara to give them that extra bit of oomph. It isn't the most volumizing mascara, and I haven't tried combining it with one yet but I have a feeling that when I do I will never reach for false lashes again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by edelehanty09

The WORST mascara I have ever bought ...no volume at all...pin straight lashes that are sooo separated and long..they just look stop...don't waste your money!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product! I actually love this as much as benefit's they're real this is a must need mascara!