July 28, 2014 | 1428 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted Triple Moisture Body Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the triple moisture body creams, and this is one of my favorites. The back of the package doesn't fully describe how amazing this smells. It's flowery, fruity, and really complex. It lingers on your skin for a really long time. You can easily go without any other perfume when you use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by sssteeef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love BBW lotions and creams, but this one is my particular favourite because it just lasts such a long time! I have three backups because im just afraid they'll get rid of it. My favourite scent from BBW by far.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by KaitlinCaldwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This lotion is by far the best smelling & best feeling, longest lasting I have ever purchased!!! I have never been let down by B&BW, but this is the best lotion I have ever used!!

-What it smells like:
Very feminie smelling, like mandarin oranges, pears, vanilla, jasmine, and berries. Goes great with any sweet smelling perfume!

This lotion is triple cream, so it lasts longer than a regular lotion. Best to use right out of the shower, or right after shaving! Enjoy :)