November 29, 2014 | 1045 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted Fragrance Mist

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by aybubs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is more of a scent for younger girls. i liked it so much that i went to 3 or4 bottles of it. but on the last bottle, no idea it just didnt mix with my body chemistry and i no longer liked it anymore! that doesnt happen to me with other bath and body works fragrance mists so i wont repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by MarianPhipps

This is one of my absolute favorite scents from B&BW!
It smells pretty and girly, not too strong and very light and soft.
Its a nice everyday smell if you use a little or you can use a lot for occasion and it still isnt too overpowering
(All my opinion/experience)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by thorneykins

Absolute favorite scent! I wear this every day and love the floral girly-ness to it. I bought this scent on sale and snagged three bottles of it to get me through my first year in school. So far, I've only gone through one bottle despite daily use and more than one reapplication a day (what can I say? I love smelling good). Can't wait for another sale at B&BW to stock back up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A yummy smelling fragrance with warm, floral, citrus-y notes. Perfect for fall time! It really is an enchanting scent - I can't think of anything else that really smells like this.

Packaging has an adorable design, and the product comes in many different sizes! I like to carry the "travel" size one in my purse at all times!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a beautiful scent! I came across this after borrowing some of the Be Enchanted body lotion from my aunt's bathroom. I wasn't sure of it at first but it quickly became one of my absolute favourites! So while I was still in the USA I stocked up on the body lotion, body cream and this fragrance to bring home with me.

This is a predominantly fruity fragrance with a hint of floral, but quite distinctive and more unique than most of the other fruity-florals out there. I spray this all over my body after showering - it can also double as a room mist as it makes the room smell divine after using. I use this every day and can tell I'll finish the bottle quickly, which makes me sad since they're so hard to find (and so, so much more expensive) to find in the UK!

My only complaint? I wish this was a little more long-lasting - it's a very soft fragrance and definitely wouldn't be overpowering on anyone. Because of this I've ordered the EDT of this product - again very expensive to get hold of here; however the scent is so wonderful I don't really mind. I'm hoping that will give it a better lasting power on my skin.

My all-time B&BW favourite scent - which is saying a lot since all their products smell heavenly! Anyone who's a fan of fruity-floral scents such as Viva La Juicy and the VS Pink fragrances will love this too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Flowerbby

this smells so yummy. I smelled it today and asked the wearer what it was and went straight to bath and body works to buy it. great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance. I'm almost out and it's time to stock up on more. I always been a Bath and Body works fan especially for the body sprays. After a nice shower or bath I mist this over my wrists, behind my ears, near the nape of my kneck, and in back of my knees. Great scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by elcoolj

This is my absolute favourite Bath and Body works fragrance. I am halfway through my second bottle.

The be Enchanted mist is a really light and sweet scent. It is floral and fruity and overall very fresh and feminine. I am often complimented while wearing this.

I don't think this scent has much staying power. I may have become used to the smell but I hardly notice it throughout the day. I have noticed it helps if I allow the scent to stick my hair.

The packaging is pretty cute. The first bottle I got was the same as the one pictured but BBW seems to have updated their packaging. My second bottle is much nicer with brighter colours and a cylinder shaped bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by tinarae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a lovely fragrance! Not too mature, but not just for teens either. I think it would suit anyone with a sweet tooth. It is fruity and sweet, but does not just fall in line with all other scents of that category. The new fine fragrance mist has less staying power IMO, but this is such a favorite for me, that fact would not keep me from repurchasing. It does make me think of winter time, yet it lifts my mood somehow, anyway! I left one lippie off, as it is not my absolute fave, and after a week of constant wear, I find the need to cycle along to a different scent in my collection. I will always have some on hand though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by HelloGracie

I work at Bath and Body Works and Be Enchanted is my favorite scent. Iced pomegranate, sugared petals, and vanilla are the notes you can pick up the most. It is in our "Cuddlers" category of scents so it definitely isn't a very overpowering scent. Our new fine fragrance mist design is a bit more expensive from our old body splash but that's because the new spray disburses the product in a more even fashion hence the "mist" part unlike the splashes that often left a concentrated wet patch.