October 25, 2014 | 1741 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted Shimmer Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

At last, I have found my HG fragrence. My Dad got me this last year for Christmas. He said it smelled like snowcovered apples. I have to agree with him. It has a very crisp scent, yet it's very festive. I use this around the hollidays for an extra burst of festivity (the glitter!). I'm really surprised by how much I like the glitter in this product. I thought it could go tacky really easily, but this procut manages to keep it classy. It's not exactly glitter, more like irredecent flecks of shimmer that catch the light when I move. I like to spray some in my hair for a pretty sheen, and on my wrists when I'm not weaing bracelets. This is a definite must have for the holliday sason.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Sirius

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As with all BBW shimmer mists, there is a "trick", or as I like to say a proper way to application.

To begin with, Be Enchanted is an amazing scent. I am 30 years old and get compliments on it all of the time. Sweet, but CRISP at the same time. I suck at describing frags so I'll refer you to the other reviews of the fragrance.

Application: use a flat surface to rest the bottle on. Depress the plunger in a QUICK, STRONG spritz on the area desired. The result is a regular distribution of glitter. If you haphazardly apply with a slow depression of the plunger you will get a "stream" of product rather than the atomization of the product/glitter you desire. so, press hard, quick, and a surface to stabilize helps. The result is beautiful. small flecks of silver glitter and a BEAUTIFUL fragrance. Thanks!
Edit: do NOT rub in with hands as the glitter will transfer to the palms and none will be left on the desired area.