Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion

4.9

on 1/8/2015 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have been a fan of this scent since I was a freshman in high school. When I was fifteen, I literally used this everyday. It was my signature scent until about a year later - when I ran out. I would try to search for this product at my local BBWs, but I could never find it. Then fate came about a week ago at a huge sale. I found Be Enchanted. Not only did I find it in body spray form, but also in a body lotion form. I was so excited. The scent is wonderful and kind of hard to describe. I would recommend this.

on 8/18/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have become obsessed with this lotion! I bring it everywhere and bought a bunch of bottles since its only available online now. Personally, I mostly smell the berries in this scent, although I know other people smell the vanilla more. I generally don't like vanilla scents, but mixed with the berry this one is amazing!

on 7/22/2014 7:42:00 PM

I got this on a good day. It was in sale for $3. It smells amazing!! It doesn't take much to make my skin feel soft. :)

on 7/5/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this scent! It is probably my favourite Bath and Body Works Scent! It really lives up to its name, it's hard to describe except for enchanting! Definitely try this line, the body mist is really good too.

on 1/3/2014 2:58:00 AM

I love this scent just smells so good and sweet . One of My Favorites ! : )

on 4/24/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this product, it's moisturizing and smells sooooo great ! It glide smoothly onto the skin and the smell is present but not overpowering. I just wish that the smell could last longer, after an hour or two on my skin it's gone :(

on 7/13/2012 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

A while ago I got the sample size of this. As with all of my BBW lotions, it heals my dry skin so quickly it's unbelievable. Both me and my friend have this, and we both agree it smells like heaven. I wouldn't buy this again only because I have so many lotions! The scent isn't very longwearing however.