September 23, 2014 | 1608 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by sheryce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have become obsessed with this lotion! I bring it everywhere and bought a bunch of bottles since its only available online now. Personally, I mostly smell the berries in this scent, although I know other people smell the vanilla more. I generally don't like vanilla scents, but mixed with the berry this one is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Courtney16

I got this on a good day. It was in sale for $3. It smells amazing!! It doesn't take much to make my skin feel soft. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this scent! It is probably my favourite Bath and Body Works Scent! It really lives up to its name, it's hard to describe except for enchanting! Definitely try this line, the body mist is really good too.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Starrr1

I love this scent just smells so good and sweet . One of My Favorites ! : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this product, it's moisturizing and smells sooooo great ! It glide smoothly onto the skin and the smell is present but not overpowering. I just wish that the smell could last longer, after an hour or two on my skin it's gone :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Jglazee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A while ago I got the sample size of this. As with all of my BBW lotions, it heals my dry skin so quickly it's unbelievable. Both me and my friend have this, and we both agree it smells like heaven. I wouldn't buy this again only because I have so many lotions! The scent isn't very longwearing however.