October 30, 2014 | 1199 users online

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay, let me start out by saying I bought the mini of this and really, it was just to get the "packaging". I'm tired of paying MAC's prices (now over $10 CDN; used to be about 8.95) for their "empties", which I really do like but I shake my head sometimes that I'm paying out for empty bottles. But I use these for travel and for my gym and yoga bags and fill them with the products of my choosing.

Anyway, I wised up and realized I could get some BBW minis for less than MAC empties. I picked up 3 more yesterday in the least offensive (to me) scents I could find. I do find that a lot of BBW gels and body lotions tend to smell the same - either sweet/candy like, citrusy/lemon, tropical/coconut or wintery spicey but beyond that, there's not much to choose. Be Enchanted is a bit floral/sweet and perfectly pleasant to use. It lathers nicely - as all the BBW shower gels do and rinses away leaving a nice but not overly heavy scent behind. I'd buy this again but I might well buy another scent because, as I say, I primarily buy these things for the containers. It's just "bonus" to get a perfectly nice product inside at a great price!