April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Hydrating
Cute packaging
Lots of colors

Cons:
Quite opaque for a lip butter
Smears
VERY BRIGHT
Has a weird scent

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't drying either. This comes in the standard lipstick container and runs about $7.99. I would definitely repurchase this and will try some other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I'm OBSESSED with this color!!! It's so pretty and very bright! I've noticed a few women have done swatches of this lip color and for whatever reason the color has appeared very subdued. I don't know if they have horrible cameras, or they are barely touching the lip butter to their lips, but I do not find that those pictures are a good representation at all. On me, the color is a very very bold fushia. I also love the texture of this lipstick, and how moisturizing it is. I do not need to wear a gloss over it either, as it appears to have a shine on the lips. My new favorite lipstick for this spring/summer for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip butter! Its a bright purple/pink shade. Perfect for spring and summer. Its very moisturizing on the lips and makes them look fuller. This is a very close dupe for one of my Christian Dior lipsticks, but at a fraction of the price! Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

I bought this because Bubz recommends it and I love it! The colour was really nice but It only lasts 2-3 hours for me before I have to reapply which I don't mind.Im a little disappointed at the packaging;it's plastic and it feels quite cheap to be honest but that doesn't affect the product. I got this in boots for about €11.00 and I thought it was quite expensive! And I'm very disappointed that there's only like 3 inches of lipstick in it :( but overall it really doesn't dry out your lips and its really smooth. Looking forward to try other colours ^_^ better start saving money $_$

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

Great lip butter! like all the other lip butters, very hydrating, moisturizing, and great color pigmentation, glides on super smoothe. This color is extremely vibrant and bright when applied fully, not like berry smoothie which is a more subtle natural color. But overall I like this for a bold, bright lip color! Not sure if I'll ever run out of this color...but if I do, then I might repurchase.