November 28, 2014 | 1922 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is completely bombass! Such a cool color, it's the only lipstick I wear that I get so many compliments on. It's cool, but not too blue on me. It spread and wears really well, I don't need to use a lot and it's not smudgy like a lot of other revlon colorburst butters. This is my party lipstick, my friday night scene color. I will totally be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jen283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Hydrating
Cute packaging
Lots of colors

Cons:
Quite opaque for a lip butter
Smears
VERY BRIGHT
Has a weird scent

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't drying either. This comes in the standard lipstick container and runs about $7.99. I would definitely repurchase this and will try some other colors as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I'm OBSESSED with this color!!! It's so pretty and very bright! I've noticed a few women have done swatches of this lip color and for whatever reason the color has appeared very subdued. I don't know if they have horrible cameras, or they are barely touching the lip butter to their lips, but I do not find that those pictures are a good representation at all. On me, the color is a very very bold fushia. I also love the texture of this lipstick, and how moisturizing it is. I do not need to wear a gloss over it either, as it appears to have a shine on the lips. My new favorite lipstick for this spring/summer for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lip butter! Its a bright purple/pink shade. Perfect for spring and summer. Its very moisturizing on the lips and makes them look fuller. This is a very close dupe for one of my Christian Dior lipsticks, but at a fraction of the price! Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by iNabCake

I bought this because Bubz recommends it and I love it! The colour was really nice but It only lasts 2-3 hours for me before I have to reapply which I don't mind.Im a little disappointed at the packaging;it's plastic and it feels quite cheap to be honest but that doesn't affect the product. I got this in boots for about €11.00 and I thought it was quite expensive! And I'm very disappointed that there's only like 3 inches of lipstick in it :( but overall it really doesn't dry out your lips and its really smooth. Looking forward to try other colours ^_^ better start saving money $_$