Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop

on 4/29/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is such a great pink color! I've been having trouble finding pinks that would be wearable for every day on tan, olive skin. Most pinks are too obnoxious or look neon on me. This is bright, but it's also subtle at the same time? I'm not sure how to describe it, but you can definitely wear it casually, and it doesn't take a lot of effort or precision to apply. It doesn't dry out my lips at all, so I can skip the lip balm when I wear this. I would describe it as a fun, "sweet," slightly cool pink color that would be flattering on most skin types.

on 12/20/2014 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

THIS IS MY JAM!

on 12/15/2014 4:46:00 PM

I don't usually wear bright pinks, but this color is absolutely amazing. It's very flattering and smooth on the lips. Love it!!

on 4/28/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is completely bombass! Such a cool color, it's the only lipstick I wear that I get so many compliments on. It's cool, but not too blue on me. It spread and wears really well, I don't need to use a lot and it's not smudgy like a lot of other revlon colorburst butters. This is my party lipstick, my friday night scene color. I will totally be repurchasing.

on 11/18/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

on 8/27/2013 4:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Hydrating
Cute packaging
Lots of colors

Cons:
Quite opaque for a lip butter
Smears
VERY BRIGHT
Has a weird scent

on 5/27/2013 6:41:00 PM

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

on 5/4/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't drying either. This comes in the standard lipstick container and runs about $7.99. I would definitely repurchase this and will try some other colors as well.