Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Lollipop

on 12/20/2014 3:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

THIS IS MY JAM!

on 12/15/2014 4:46:00 PM

I don't usually wear bright pinks, but this color is absolutely amazing. It's very flattering and smooth on the lips. Love it!!

on 4/28/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is completely bombass! Such a cool color, it's the only lipstick I wear that I get so many compliments on. It's cool, but not too blue on me. It spread and wears really well, I don't need to use a lot and it's not smudgy like a lot of other revlon colorburst butters. This is my party lipstick, my friday night scene color. I will totally be repurchasing.

on 11/18/2013 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I would probably give this lip butter a 4.5. The color is a pretty fushia that I think is wearable in the daytime, especially in the fall/winter. The formula of this shade is smoother than some of the other lip butters, and it is more opaque than most of them. It fades away slowly and leaves a nice muted stain on the lips. It wears comfortably like a balm and I would highly recommend this color.

on 8/27/2013 4:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Saw this shade on a blog of a lady with my same coloring (hair, skin, freckles, etc) , she loved it so I thought I'd give it a try. I really do like this, it's a shade I would have never got if it weren't for that blog.

I love these Colorburst lip butters! Such beautiful colors and so moisturizing! This is very pretty. A bright pink with a light purple tint. You have to re-apply it, why it lost a lippy. I usually won't care, but I have one of these lip butters in red and it seems to stick to my lips. Either way I recommend it because it's such a pretty color and isn't drying.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
Hydrating
Cute packaging
Lots of colors

Cons:
Quite opaque for a lip butter
Smears
VERY BRIGHT
Has a weird scent

on 5/27/2013 6:41:00 PM

Beautiful color, texture, and staying power! Overall a very good quality product that feels comfortable and looks great on the lips.

on 5/4/2013 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Lovely hot pink color that applies smoothly and lasts a good amount of time. Even when it wears off it leaves a slight stain so your lips aren't completely devoid of color. The texture is nice as it is light weight and not sticky or slippery. It doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips at all when I wear this. I don't notice a lot of moisturzing effect but it isn't drying either. This comes in the standard lipstick container and runs about $7.99. I would definitely repurchase this and will try some other colors as well.

on 4/9/2013 1:24:00 PM

I'm OBSESSED with this color!!! It's so pretty and very bright! I've noticed a few women have done swatches of this lip color and for whatever reason the color has appeared very subdued. I don't know if they have horrible cameras, or they are barely touching the lip butter to their lips, but I do not find that those pictures are a good representation at all. On me, the color is a very very bold fushia. I also love the texture of this lipstick, and how moisturizing it is. I do not need to wear a gloss over it either, as it appears to have a shine on the lips. My new favorite lipstick for this spring/summer for sure!