September 1, 2014 | 1169 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio blush in giddy gold

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

i'm about nw 15 and I love this on my cheeks.I'm ill alot so my cheeks naturally tend to be without color this gives my some life back to my face I can just wear this and go out the door.It goes on a peach gold color.You can do it either lightly or heavy either way it looks amazing.This is a fav out of all the e.l.f blushes

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Sarhag

This color was just not made for me. Maybe if I used it as highlight. But it's too gold for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word.. AWESOME!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have a medium/olive skin tone, this will look so beautiful! This was my favourite blush to wear during this past summer, it gave me a nice healthy glow without looking harsh! It appears shimmery in the pan, but once applied looks more like a blush/highlighter...I can't wait for summer so I can crack this baby out again. The only con is that I wouldn't necessarily reach for this colour during the winter months (unless I'm on vacation somewhere hot!). I don't think it's a year-round/everyday colour you can reach for, but whenever you want that healthy, glowy look, this is what you need! I would definitely buy this again, especially since it's so affordable!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 6:22:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Avoid this if you are NW30/NC30 or lighter, it looks terrible on my NW15 skin, a shimmery orange mess, more orange than any orange looking bronzer and more shimmery than the most shimmery blush. The glitter is quite chunky and noticeable on the skin, the texture is quite similar to e.l.f.'s blush (which is really a highlighter) in Gotta glow It is definitely not finely milled enough for a subtle glow.
I guess ladies with tanned skin could use this for a ''J.Lo'' bronzed look but it's not subtle enough for anything else.
I like gold highlighters but this product is just too hard to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! It kind of reminds me of Taj Mahal by Nars. It's a shimmery golden orangey colour, looks a bit intimidating in the pan but great on the skin -- I'm about an NC42 for reference. I definately reccomend this to ladies with a warm, tan skintone. Looks really nice when put together with some bronzer, a nude lip and dark eyes. Plus it's only $3! Great buy, would definately repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this Elf blush last summer. I'm surprised no one has reviewed it yet. This is a sheer blush that gives a beautiful gold wash over your cheeks. I always wear it over another blush. This was beautiful during the summer with a summery bronze look. But I just wore this yesterday over the Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino. Very pretty. This looks very shimmery gold in the pan, but not distractingly so on the cheeks. I also find that when I am trying to wear a blush that is a little cool-toned for my warm complexion this blush warms it up slightly and makes it more wearable. Another winner from Elf.