Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner

3.4

Water, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26 Betaine, Sea WAter, PEG-60 Hydrogenated CAstor Oil, Dosium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cycmbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Water, Uncaria Gambir Extract, Nelumba Nucifera Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Chamaecyparais Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Dissodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol.

on 6/26/2015 6:15:00 PM

Does the bottle come sealed on the inside/spout? i got the 250 ml

on 4/13/2015 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Nope, no thank you. This stuff gave me an itchy rash all over my face and intense stinging on application.

I must say, i am most impressed by this product. The very first time i used it, it cleaned the leftovers of the makeup i wore the day before! When it comes to minimizing the pores, i don't have a pore problem, so i don't know whether it does anything or not. However, i can surely say, it cleanses the skin, it controls the sebum and as long as i was using it my acne was nowhere to be found~

on 3/27/2015 10:33:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
This toner really does what it says. After using this product everyday for one month, my acne is significantly reduced and maintained. And I realise that the blackheads on my nose have reduced. I think it also slightly controlled the oils on my face. My T-zone is not as oily as before. And my pores reduced in size too.
The pump onto makes it really easy to control the amount that is used each time.The price is slightly pricey but for 500ml and only 2 pumps per use, I think it's pretty worth it!!
Really good investment for your face but I would recommend people to get the 250ml bottle first just to try it out because not everything works for everybody. Thats what I did and never looked back! :D

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Nah. Doesn't do much, too harsh on my skin, doesn't deliver on product claims. Smells strongly of alcohol. Basically just a minimally effective, middle-of-the-road product. Totally lured me with the adorable packaging, but I think there are much better Korean toners out there.

on 3/7/2015 1:09:00 PM

Wow, this stuff is unbelievable. So, I got the 500ml and it came with a full size box of Korean style cotton pads which are very soft and don't leave any residue on the skin. Those are great. The 500ml is absolutely huge, and it has this really nice pump top so you can just press down with a cotton pad on the top and it will saturate it without making a mess. No turning the bottle over. The bottle I received was the 10 in 1, not the 7 in 1, which was a relief for me because the new formulation is definitely superior.

This stuff is magical. I cleanse my skin first, then I get one of the cotton pads nice and damp and just swipe it over any area on my skin that usually has visible pores or breakouts. After swiping, if you look down at the cotton pad, you can see little black flecks and dirt that just got dissolved out of your pores! I've never seen a toner this effective at cleaning pores. My pores are no longer visible, while they were visible and full of black dirt before. I no longer have to use those stupid pore strips because of this!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I've repurchased this since I'm fall in love with it. This toner is quite a freshner, not so strong effect. I always use this after cleanse my face at night and it does freshen my face. I use it along with Wonder Pore Clay Mask, and I do feel mu pores are getting smaller.

on 1/10/2015 3:26:00 PM

This product didn't really do anything for me. It didn't break me out or dry out my skin too much, but it also didn't shrink my pores like it claims, or do anything else. Not worth it, in my opinion.
This also smells very strongly of alcohol.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using the Wonder Pore freshner as a toner for about a year and a half and I will say this is a holy grail product! I'm on my third bottle (first bought the 250 then upgraded to 500 ml after that) I dont care what anyone says! I never believed in toners until I started using this product. The first toner I used was Neutrogena (me and Neutrogena dont like each other) and it was simply to harsh on my skin and I dont even have sensitive skin. But not with this toner! I doesnt even feel like Im putting anything on my skin it feels like water and doesnt smell like alcohol! I have oily skin, and extra oily skin in my t-zone and this really reduces the amount of sebum produced. It also made my pores look really nice as well, I'm not sure about shrinking but it def made my pores look nicer. I also broke out significantly less and this product works againsts pimples fast! It really deep cleans and gets rid of the dirt my cleanser doesnt get rid of. Its an OK price 15-24 dollars depending on what amount you get but you get alot of product: 15 for 250 ml and 24 for 500 ml. I would suggest getting it off cosmeticjolse because the prices are really similar to the prices in actual S Korea. Overall great product and great for oily skinned people as well! Oh gives just enough moisture as well~

on 10/13/2014 9:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using this product 4 months ago and had repurchase the larger bottle and keep the 250ml one to be carried around since. For me it works amazing and pretty much does what it claims. My skin is quite dry and having occasional dry patches around my nose, and this product do not dry out my skin (as it claims to moisture inside and outside). I also had large pores and it has shrunk, and i feel like this product kinda unclogged my pores. But not so much in evening out skin tone, since i have a discolouration due to dry patches and I only see a slight changes. And the smell for me is very enjoyable (it's worth a lippie!) Even though this product is amazing and I'd repurchase it, I'm actually looking for another great toner so yeah. I highly recommend this product if youre looking for a light freshener with cooling effect!

Top Rated Etude House Products