August 20, 2014 | 1255 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I'm not a fan of JB what so ever but the fragrance is divine and floral and all you need is one walk through to make it last for the day. I got a kit with the bottle, travel size bottle, and glitter lotion. Not bad for $10 but I still don't like JB

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first perfume! I really liked it but as I've used it for a few months it made me feel sick o.O
But the scent is really good, pretty floral and vanilla-y (:

The packaging however, is a bit bad because the flower cap is like.... you open it but then you gotta stick your finger through the gap in order to spray it and I find this really annoying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sweet sickly pear with a headachy fruity-floral and a creamy spiced powdery vanilla musk. The drydown smells a bit like Danish pastries drowning in extra sugar syrup, baby powder sprinkled on top and a "funky" musk note that is a bit like the inside of sweaty boys sneakers. I think it will appeal to older children a lot but their parents will find it annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Caroll04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best fragrance, but it's worth buying it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

I love this perfume! To me it smells like viva la juicy except way more inexpensive and surprisingly has great staying power! I found it at shoppers for only $20 for a 50ML bottle. I put the lotion then the perfume and It lasts all day! Very pretty scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay I got this perfume and I LOVE IT I have one and it's halfway finished and I found the limited edition one which is totally different packaging from the normal one. IT SMELLS AMAZING and am not saying this just cuz it's Justin's no if it was any other brand I would totally buy it. It's sweet and I adore it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a mini as a gift from my brother. This is a spciy scent on my skin. Very nice, not was I was expecting. I was expecting a horrible sweet cotton candy scent, but was pleasantly surprised. Not sure that I would purchase this myself. Too many similar scents to this, not original. Bottle is tacky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Girly, sweet and YUMMY.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I'm not crazy about the scent...I smells good, feminine and flowery. But personally, I think its a bit too flowery and sometimes it gives me a headache.
On the otherside, the bottle is cute

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Itskelsxoxo

I love Justin Bieber! So when I heard about Someday I had to try it, and I love it, It has a floral, fruity scent to it. It lasted all day, I had a wedding this week, and I wore it, and I love it, It is one of the best fragrances I have ever used! The charm is amazing, it`s almost like you have 'the key to his heart' as Justin said. I LOVE this perfume! And I defintely plan on buying more