October 30, 2014 | 1697 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This perfume is probably my favourite frarance of all time. I bought it when it was first released because, as a 17 year old Justin Bieber fanatic, a life size cutout of him in the middle of Myer is of course going to drag me straight in. I don't think I even smelt the perfume before I bought it (another risk I took when buying both the One Direction perfumes). The bottle is also super cute with the pink lid and little charms.

Luckily, my risk paid off and three bottle and four years later, I still love the stuff (both the perfume and the Biebs). It smells not too sweet and sickly but also not musky or heavy. It's like the perfect girl fragrance that pleases all women, young and old. I am absolutely useless at describing perfume and couldn't even tell you the main notes of this off the top of my head. I think it's more of a fruity perfume but honestly I couldn't even tell you that. All I know is it smells amazing and I always get compliments and "Oh my God you smell so good, what are you wearing?"
Everyone looks so let down when I say "Justin Bieber".

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by LilMissMatched

Disclaimer: I am not a Justin Beiber fan at all and I am not a teenage girl. I also don't gravitate to celebrity fragrances, although you'd never know it because I've owned 3 in the last year including this one, but that's just a coincidence ;)

I genuinely enjoy this fragrance. I first smelled it on a roommate a couple of years ago and thought it smelled gorgeous on her. I'm not good at describing scents at all, and I hate that being that I'm an extremely descriptive person. I'll do my best though. It smells fruity and bright, and at the same time very creamy and seductive and actually *gasp* grown-up and ladylike??? Yes, on my skin personally this fragrance melds down into a very mature, though not old-womanish, lovely scent. It's got some hang time too. Justin Beiber may look like Ellen DeGeneres and sound like a third grade girl, but this fragrance is actually very pretty. It isn't high class or a special occasion type wear, but as an everyday spritz and go? Works beautifully. The bottle is cute, I admit I like it. Yes the rubber flower petals and charms adorning the cap are a bit immature and over the top. But it dresses up a parfum tray on your vanity. It doesn't compete with my all time faves, but it isn't a miss either. I would purchase it as a gift for a young lady or someone who appreciates the fragrance like myself. Oh and like many other reviewers, it's very similar to viva la juicy and pink Friday.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I'm not a fan of JB what so ever but the fragrance is divine and floral and all you need is one walk through to make it last for the day. I got a kit with the bottle, travel size bottle, and glitter lotion. Not bad for $10 but I still don't like JB

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first perfume! I really liked it but as I've used it for a few months it made me feel sick o.O
But the scent is really good, pretty floral and vanilla-y (:

The packaging however, is a bit bad because the flower cap is like.... you open it but then you gotta stick your finger through the gap in order to spray it and I find this really annoying.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sweet sickly pear with a headachy fruity-floral and a creamy spiced powdery vanilla musk. The drydown smells a bit like Danish pastries drowning in extra sugar syrup, baby powder sprinkled on top and a "funky" musk note that is a bit like the inside of sweaty boys sneakers. I think it will appeal to older children a lot but their parents will find it annoying.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Caroll04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best fragrance, but it's worth buying it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

I love this perfume! To me it smells like viva la juicy except way more inexpensive and surprisingly has great staying power! I found it at shoppers for only $20 for a 50ML bottle. I put the lotion then the perfume and It lasts all day! Very pretty scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay I got this perfume and I LOVE IT I have one and it's halfway finished and I found the limited edition one which is totally different packaging from the normal one. IT SMELLS AMAZING and am not saying this just cuz it's Justin's no if it was any other brand I would totally buy it. It's sweet and I adore it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a mini as a gift from my brother. This is a spciy scent on my skin. Very nice, not was I was expecting. I was expecting a horrible sweet cotton candy scent, but was pleasantly surprised. Not sure that I would purchase this myself. Too many similar scents to this, not original. Bottle is tacky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Girly, sweet and YUMMY.