April 20, 2014 | 1725 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Caroll04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not the best fragrance, but it's worth buying it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Nutellamonster

I love this perfume! To me it smells like viva la juicy except way more inexpensive and surprisingly has great staying power! I found it at shoppers for only $20 for a 50ML bottle. I put the lotion then the perfume and It lasts all day! Very pretty scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by zee140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay I got this perfume and I LOVE IT I have one and it's halfway finished and I found the limited edition one which is totally different packaging from the normal one. IT SMELLS AMAZING and am not saying this just cuz it's Justin's no if it was any other brand I would totally buy it. It's sweet and I adore it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a mini as a gift from my brother. This is a spciy scent on my skin. Very nice, not was I was expecting. I was expecting a horrible sweet cotton candy scent, but was pleasantly surprised. Not sure that I would purchase this myself. Too many similar scents to this, not original. Bottle is tacky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Girly, sweet and YUMMY.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I'm not crazy about the scent...I smells good, feminine and flowery. But personally, I think its a bit too flowery and sometimes it gives me a headache.
On the otherside, the bottle is cute

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Itskelsxoxo

I love Justin Bieber! So when I heard about Someday I had to try it, and I love it, It has a floral, fruity scent to it. It lasted all day, I had a wedding this week, and I wore it, and I love it, It is one of the best fragrances I have ever used! The charm is amazing, it`s almost like you have 'the key to his heart' as Justin said. I LOVE this perfume! And I defintely plan on buying more

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Leaaadm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh.....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had the unfortunate experience of smelling this at Ulta when some teens were spraying it. It smells really cheap, which was not unexpected but still unpleasant. It was very strong.

The bottle looks tacky to me, but will probably draw in the target audience.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very nice scent, smells fruity/floral and the bottle is pretty cute too.