August 30, 2014 | 1778 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by justemagain

LOVE LOVE LOVE, this is by far my favourite foundation to date, it costs on average around $24-30 here in Australia but i believe that it is worth the money, i have had mine from the mid-last year and despite using it about three times a week i still have just under half of the product left.
This foundation is quite a heavy coverage if you get the wrong coverage and if used incorrectly it can look very caked, i got the colour 'fair' last summer time and now because it is mid-winter i have lost majority of my colour and become very pale, therefore this foundation looks very cakey because of the off colour.
I would definitely go out and buy this foundation again because it glides on very smooth and as i have mentioned it does not take much to complete a full face of foundation!
I apply this product with my Maybelline age rewind under eye concealer and my Revlon colourstay (Number 20) foundation powder, both of these products being heavy coverage.
- i apply this foundation with my BeautyBlender.
Lastly, my skin isnt prone to breaking out so maybe that is a contributing factor to why i love this so much, but i do feel a difference in my skin with the moisturizer in the foundation itself. (it isnt that hard to get off with a high power makeup remover)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by mlgalvin92

Overall I liked this product, but there were a couple of things I didn't really care for. For a details and a full review, check out my YouTube channel here:

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Camille0

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product should be marketed as a BB cream or tinted serum instead of a foundation.
I do not recommend it for oily/acne prone skin; I believe it did not caused me a break out since I take awesome care of my skin. Would be good for any other woman with dry skin and few flaws looking for a drugstore reasonable priced BB cream product for daily use.

I bought it on sale at Walgreens, so I kept it to be used as an light serum or BB cream for those days I only seek light coverage. However, I won't repurchase this product again.

Pros:
* Nice pleasant smell
* Pump applicator which makes it hygienic
* Gentle for eye area
* Pretty container

Cons:
* Offers very little coverage
* Short lasting
* Not suitable for oily skins, specially during summer-humid seasons
* Lacks of matte finish
* Tends to oxide

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Margedalina

I have never written a review before, but on this product I had too! My skin is prone to breakouts from clogged pores. I started using this product about a month ago and my skin has had no breakouts or black heads. It has literally cleared up my skin! This goes on smooth, and has a very fresh feel to it. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by hey_con

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am surprised by all the positive reviews. This foundation accentuated every line and pore, did not blend well, and was not hydrating at all. It oddly made my skin look and feel both dry and greasy. I did not like the chemical, perfume sent either, but the smell does not last long. I will not repurchase or recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this because I love Olay. I thought it would be a step up from the other CG foundations I have tried..
I really loved the application and feel of the product.
The pump was very nice. Light/Medium coverage. The texture was smooth and had a slip to it. It blurred everything. At first the color matched, but shortly after application it turned very pink. I did notice a cluster of white heads on my chin after wearing this for 2 days. It also had a smell, very much like the scent of some Olay products.
I returned this product.
Not something I would recommend to someone unless they have cool skin tone and do not breakout easily.
It was around $13. I feel there are better options.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

This felt oily on my face and didn't take long to look oily as well. I'll stick to Bourjois.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by EmmaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pleasantly surprised by this foundation! I use covergirl mascaras and have tried a couple of lip products but their base products have never really appealed to me, probably because the packaging is pretty lacklustre. I bought it as it was half price and I needed an everyday work foundation. I'm not really swayed by the serum idea although I suppose it moisturises reasonably well and I'm usually an Olay fan. I have this in the lightest shade and it is a perfect match for my skin with neutral undertones. It somes out as a quite a thick cream but smoothes on pretty well and dries down to a slightly silicone-y finish. It actually does a great job of evening out my skin tone, particularly redness in my cheeks. Looks very natural, with light to medium coverage, and lasts very well over a 10-12 hour day considering it's not marketed as long-wearing. I find I don't need primer or powder with this, making it pretty much perfect for my rushed pre-work routine. I would however always put moisturiser on underneath as otherwise it would dry out too much. Despite all the moisturising claims, the finish is less dewy than you would expect, so I think it would suit most skin types. The smell is a little strong but it does dissipate. Packaging is fine: it has a pump which dispenses the right amount and you can see how much product is left. I suspect that if this was from a more "exciting" drugstore/pharmacy brand (i.e. Revlon, Bourjois) it would have lots more rave reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by gotohellmel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first picked up this product because a friend mentioned she used it on her flawless skin. Having high expectations, I tried it out and the first thing I noticed was the scent. So pleasant and not overwhelming! This is my HG foundation, I find the coverage perfect for me and easy to apply (useful when you only have a limited amount of time to get ready). It has a smooth consistency and the finish is great, it looks very fresh faced and lasts the entire school day with concealer. My main advice would be not to apply too much initially as it will look cakey, do thin layers xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smooth consistency, spreads evenly and effortlessly. Nice, light fragrance. Quick drying, lasts all day. I do apply a very small amount on top of my moisturizer, followed by loose powder. I have no complaints whatsoever, purchased this foundation on a whim and it ended up being a staple.