August 30, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lip Treatments - Chagrin Valley - Mocha Java Lip Butter Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Im addicted to this lip balm. Must be the coffee! Or the chocolate! Not what I am used to. Love balms & got used to slathering on quite a bit & have it sit on my lips so they wouldnt get chapped. This you rub on apply & after a while it actually sinks in! At first I thought bummer another one I have to keep applying but once it sinks in its still working. Lips are soft, supple and delicious. After about 2 days I noticed my lips looking & feeling a lot better. Softness lasts so now on my big lips I put in on maybe 3x a day & again before bed & my lips are so happy. A little goes a long way. Quality ingredients really is organic & price is good. Great company w/ great soaps too.
Been exclusively using this lip balm for 2 months now. Nothing else not even spf balm b/c I dont need it anymore. My lips have never been in better condition. the weather is getting colder now and I will not be without my mocha java lip butter balm. No cracks, splits, chapped lips, nothing! Get yourself some of this today. Keep using it and in about a week or 2 you will notice the dramatic difference in the condition of your lips. I mean healthy, attractive, puckers even when your not wearing it! Feels good not having a thick coating of crap on my lips I wonder how I even got into that viscious cycle.
EDIT!! I forgot to mention having repurchased this lip balm and figured out how to work with, this not a sit on top of your lips balm. Best way to get the best experience from this is put a coat on your lips, wait a few minutes for it to start to sink in & swipe on some more. That first layer will penetrate your lips and the second will offer wonderful protection. It is composed of oils which aren't known for sitting on top of skin but sinking in and healing. Gonna try the healing herbs version next but I'm such a sucker for this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this lip butter. I use it pretty infrequently though, because while it's chock full of good stuff, it has a thin texture that wears off quickly on my lips. I have to keep reapplying and that's no fun, and seems to dry out my lips. HOWEVER. It's great to mix with sugar for a lip scrub; I use it to great effect on my cuticles all the time; and it's still a pretty good balm - I think it just sinks in quickly, rather than just sitting there. Smells and tastes like chocolaty coffee delish-ness. Cheap, and from a great company, too.