Lancome Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital moisturizer

3.6

on 3/9/2015 4:49:00 AM

I've been using this aqua cream since 10 years ago and nothing on this planet seems to do the job it does for me. My skin feels so smooth, hydrated and fresh for hours after applying it and it always guarantees a fine smooth foundation application afterwards.

on 2/25/2015 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have always suffered from cystic acne caused by hormones. I have hyper pigmentation and all that wonderful stuff that goes along with it (oiliness). I bought this bc I had been using there visionairre serum and loved how it literally erased the pitted scarring I had. This is an oil free formula that is like a gel/cream texture. I've been using this for about a month now, no breakouts and my skin appears smoother and definitely hydrated. Doesn't make me greasy. Using this in combo with the visionairre serum I feel like the oiliness stays at bay as well! It does have fragrance and plenty of alcohol , but those don't seem to irritate my otherwise acne prone skin. Since using these with a BP cream as a spot treatment, I don't have any "active" pimples or cysts on my face which is a first in months! Now I'm just searching for a great cleanser! By the way I ditched my "Simple" oil free lotion for this, that moisturizee that is supposed to be non comedogenic is what appears to be what caused my more frequent flare ups in the first place 😑

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This burnt my face!! I don't typically complain about fragrance as they is usually a personal preference but I feel like the heavy fragrances used in Lancome products is one thing that makes me unable to use them. This turned most of my face bright red and it burns every time I put it on. It is not very moisturizing either. It might be okay for someone with oily skin as it is a very very light moisturizer. Actually I think it dried my skin out!! Do not go near this product if you are even remotely sensitive to skincare products. Now I have a breakout on my cheeks which I have never had in my life. I have actually thrown this expensive product away after giving it a chance for two weeks.

on 4/29/2014 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I heard such amazing reviews for this product but it did not work for my skin. It made me break out and become oily during the day. I would not buy this again.

on 9/4/2013 7:30:00 PM

This is the best high-end moisturizer for my skin. My HG moisturizer is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing+ at the moment. My only beef about this product it that it too much on my wallet for the amount it actually gives. Lately I've been noticing that my skin needs are changing, I was an oily-combination girl but now that I am a bit older I'm more in the dry-combination scene. I've also been noticing that "natural" or plant based moisturizer tend to irritate my skin than non plan tor natural products. Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital keeps my skin well hydrated and moisturized without any irritation. I love it! I usually prefer scented free skincare products but I absolutely adore the smell of this moisturizer and a bunch of guy friends love the smell too. If it wasn't for the expensive price I would buy this again. Maybe once I'm done school and no longer a student. Haha!

More about my Skin Type and Other Concerns: Light, Neutral-Warm (yellow) undertone, tans easily (hardly burns), can be easily irritated,clear/no breakouts(only during menstrual cycle), dry-combination and very little to no wrinkles.

Other moisturizers tried or did not like: L'Oreal, Boscia(Worst high-end), Eucerin, Lancome(Best high-end), Clinique(My HG), Bioderma, Olay(Worst drugstore), Marcelle, Clean&Clear, The Body Shop, Sephora, Neutrogena, Avene, Aveeno, La-Roche-Posay, RoC

on 12/6/2012 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because it's oil free and after reading good comments about it. However, it doesn't keep my skin hydrated at all. I can still see flakes around my nose which is horrible, even worse than the Clinique moisturizer gel that I used before this moisturizer.
My skin is combination and quite sensitive.
The good thing is it does not give me break outs.

on 9/18/2012 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

great nighttime moisturizer (since it has no spf). feels cool on the skin, leaves it feeling and looking dewy fresh. only problem is I find it stings a little if i have any breakouts.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty nice moisturizer. i use put this on before bed or going out at night because it doesnt have any SPF, and it just sinks right into my skin, leaving it fresh and moisturized. Its oil free. The product itself has a great fresh scent. in the jar, i seems to be thick and heavy, but when applied onto skin, it liquefies.. if that makes sense. Overall great product i just wish it had a lil SPF in it. Will be repurchasing

on 2/2/2012 5:32:00 PM

This an alright product. I bought the lightweight lotion for oily/combination skin. It's very lightweight and soaks in immediately. I am always severely dehydrated from topical acne medications, so I found I must use at least three pumps to get adequate hydration, but it does the job! Doesn't seem to break me out either. One thing I dislike is that it contains ALCOHOL DENAT, not a moisturizing type of alcohol, just straight up alcohol. Oh well, it's still a nice lotion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have bought this 3 times now. 2 bottles of the lotion and 1 jar of the gel creme. They both work pretty much the same. Very light, non greasy, lightly fragranced and feels like water. The lotion is just obviously thinner. I use the jar one for when I dry the hell out of my face with BP and on my neck and for an eye cream. They both wear well under foundation and kind of acts as a primer but not silicone laden like an actual primer. I have found that yes, even though it's 45 bucks for 1.7 oz, it actually ends up cheaper in the long run because its saving me money on a seperate primer, moisturizer and treatment all in one...although this isnt a treatment, but I have found it plumps up my fine lines around my eyes and forehead, smooths out my skintone and mattifies like a primer and moisturizes like a moisturizer, so that is how I justify it. I have just recently started mixing SA gel or BP into it at night and that has helped ALOT in keeping breakouts down and not dried the crap outta my face.

Popular Moisturizers