October 25, 2014 | 1742 users online

Lipstick - Boots - No 7 Poppy King - Glamour Number Three

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was wondering through Boots and glanced over to the No.7 counter and the 'Poppy King' stand instantly caught my eye with it's adorable polka dot packaging!
I've been on the hunt for a 'perfect pink' lipstick for ages now and 'Glamour' looked like it could easily fit the bill.
I got the sales lady to try some on me and i fell in love with it and bought it on the spot!
The shade looks like an intense rose in it's packaging but comes out a little brighter when it's on the lips.
Th great thing about it is that if you want a dramatic look for night time you can apply it bare to your lips but if you want a more muted version of it then apply a little lip balm to you lips first and then apply Glamour over the top of it and it looks equally as lovely :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

This was on sale at target so I picked one up for like $6.50. I'm a sucker for packaging (haha) which is honestly what drew me in. The lipstick is so sleek looking and not clonky/huge like some lipsticks. Very cute.
But the color is just as beautiful, and what I love is how it is not drying. I hate drying lipsticks!
All I can say is it's a beautiful lipstick with a great formulation for a good price!
I'm happy with my purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by joules6

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Quite a fabulous line of lipsticks by Poppy King, and this shade, called Glamour is a delightful, wearable, and very beautiful pink. Excellent formulation, for smooth application. Retro packaging is very hard to resist, and I love the compact size. Price is very reasonable, and I'll likely purchase a few more of the other shades offered, while I can still find them at Target. They seem to be going fast!