July 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Fragrances - Snooki by Nicole Polizzi

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Super cute packaging!! This smells soooo good!! I am a big Snooki fan, I was expecting this to smell more like coconut/a delish tanning lotion. I got the bigger body spray type bottle, it was less than US$10 at kmart so I got 2 bottles so I would have a back up! As well as the EDT. Snooki mentions BS Fantasy in her "style" book & in 1 of her novels so it's probably safe to assume she took some inspiration from that fragrance in creating her own. This is definitely not boring like Shakira, Beyoncé, Paris, N. Minaj, etc all of those are so boringly generic! This is really classy. You may be actually surprised. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by bonboncats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells exactly like Britney Spears Fantasy, I had each of them sprayed on each wrist. Snooki's has more of a melon-scent in the beginning though, and might not be as long lasting. At first I didn't like this scent very much, but I love it more and more each time I wear it.

I assume the boyfriend loves this too because every time I wear it and we are cuddling on the couch he ends up running his nose along my wrist and smelling it, whether he realizes it or not haha. He literally does this every time and I don't think he knows he's doing it. He does not do this with my other perfumes.. Anyway, it is a very sweet scent and if you find this cheaper than Fantasy I recommend it. I like the whore-ish packaging but I know a lot of people think it's tacky. Then again, I also think Snooki is a cute little thing and I like her a lot. I am not completely insane and irrational; I have watched many episodes of Jersey Shore and thought they were the worst most ridiculous people ever but I always liked cute little Nicole. And I just told the internet this so there's no going back from here! Go buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by lctrojan89

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this perfume. You can never wear to much. The scent is perfect, so as it doesn't smell to strong if you spray 5 times or 20 times. Some may say it doesn't last very long, but I would disagree. I can spray it in the morning and it will last through the day. Packaging is cute and the price is affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

Smells exactly like Britney spears fantasy!, but it has more fruitiness to it. It is a bit stronger and on the musky side.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A perfume can have Lindsay Lohan's name attached to it and I'd buy it as long as it smells good. This is one of those. I love this scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff, and i have got to say I really do love it. From the cute packaging and the fact that I love Snooki, this is a great perfume. It's fairly inexpensive - especially for a Celeb perfume. It's a very sweet smell mixed with maybe fruit or something...I can't quite pin point it. It's not disgustingly sweet like the Pink Sugar. My only complaint is the lasting power, it seriously goes away in like 10 minutes which is a waste because I have to periodically spray myself. My Juicy Couture is much more expensive but lasts sooo much longer. This is def my favorite perfume I just wish the scent lasted longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Snooki's character as depicted on Jersey Shore, but I didn't want to shell out thirty or so dollars to try her debut fragrance. This morning I was finally able to snap it up on Craigslist. I paid $10 for a full sized bottle still in the original packaging. The bottle is fantastique-tacky, girly, overly embellished, whatever-one hundred percent fitting the juice inside. This perfume (heh) starts with a blast of SWEET, but it's not pink sugar or distinct fruits-just well blended fruityish sweet. It dries to a close warm sweet skin scent. I don't distinguish any woods or musk, lasting power is shit, but it doesn't matter. It's the novelty that makes it worth a sniff. (ETA: I originally gave this 5 lippies, but I'm taking one off for lasting power. Seriously gone within minutes.)

I haven't smelled the Britney Spears fragrance that it is compared to, but I can tell you what it doesn't smell like. It's not a sickly fruit punch. The jasmine isn't prominent or indolic. It doesn't smell like frosting or vanilla (what I thought pink cupcake accord might bring). On my right wrist there is a plastic smell, but not burnt-kind of how barbie dolls smell. On my left arm there's nothing but the hint of something nice. ETA: It smells faintly similar to angel trumpet flowers, when you stick your nose inside and take a deep sniff.

Edited on 3/21/13: This frag does not fare well in spring :/. I have an orange tree outside my door and compared to fresh orange blossoms, this scent seems cheaper. Yet the lasting power is a bit longer...? So maybe save it for colder months, or find out which lotions work for layering. I would give it 3 lippies for the warmer months!

If you have the inclination, go halfsies on a bottle with a friend. If you love the whole concept of Snooki, you will be pleased with her first perfume. Use it lavishly everywhere just like she would (I think).

ETA 8/8/13: Lowered to 3 lippies, because I ended up giving this scent away. Still worth trying for the novelty...just don't pay too much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the leopard print packaging, just what one would expect from Snooki. The scent is not bad. Just something that I would not re-purchase. It smells very sweet and smells like burnt caramel on me. Reminds me of a less strong version of Pink Sugar, which I do not like either. This is certainly for the younger crowd. Not sure why anyone would want to go around smelling like candy, but whatever works for you. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by classygirl

I never understand all the hate on celeb perfumes. Some of my favorites are celeb perfumes like BS Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, JS Fancy Love, etc...Yes, they're not high end, but they still smell nice. So what if it's a celeb? Snooki is basically BS Fantasy without the spice note to it. Pink Sugar without the "burnt" note. It's a deep, sugary vanilla. I personally prefer her Couture scent (sugary watermelon musk- not at all like this one. A sweet, light vanilla musk), but this one is quite nice. If you like gourmond vanillas, this one is perfect. I just own so many, I couldn't get myself to purchase. I ended up getting Katy Perry's Meow instead of this one but I'm prob going to get her Couture.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I freakin LOVE this perfume! It smells like candy and fruit and sugar and all kinds of yummy scents all in one bottle! And the bottle is just beautiful!! I loove anything leopard print and it has pink and purple leopard print all over it and a bunch of bling.. super cute! I would definately try this one if you like sugary and fruity scents... please dont judge it because its "snooki"... i personally LOVE snooki but you really have to try it! My overall rating is a 10/10! =)