Equate 3-1 Facial Cleansing Towelettes

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Fragrance, Butylenes Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

simply amazing! I first tried these last year because I needed something easy to bring for my trip to Florida. My mom randomly picked then up for me so I thought why not.We all know how crazy skin can when travelling (planes, long drives, laziness) so I wanted something easy and these were a good choice. I simply thought they were regular makeup wipes but I realized how clear my skin was getting on my trip & afterwards. I only used the wipes & a moisturizer during my trip & my skin actually looked better than ever. I didn't realize till after the "3 in 1". You also get a great value for the price! Great for students who need a quick skin care routine and want to save money. However, although the packaging says you don't need to moisturize after, I recommend doing so! My face still gets dry & tight despite the moisturizer on the wipes.

on 12/28/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These work for me! They remove make up thoroughly without irritating my skin. The price is low. The only thing I don't like is that they dry out quickly.

on 11/25/2013 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best makeup wipes ive ever used!! They are very moist and soft and completely wipe away all my face and eye makeup. I've repurchused many times! HG wipes for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I buy these cause they're way cheaper than every other makeup wipe out there. I buy the refill packs for the plastic case, it's the cheapest way to do it. I put the container upside down so the liquid can go to the top, otherwise they're a bit dry. One wipe takes my face & eye makeup off fine. If I'm wearing more eye makeup, I'll use an eye makeup remover so I don't tug at my eyes. They don't irritate my skin either. I still have to wash my face afterwards but I would with any wipe.

on 9/12/2013 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These wipes were about $3 but they did NOT remove my eye makeup completely and they slightly burned my eyes! I will never buy them again. They weren't moisturizing enough and did not do a good jib removing my makeup. I didn't expect much because they are they cheaper alternative but I tossed them out because they burned my eyes.

on 9/3/2013 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Worked well for removing my make up, but it's not for everyday use, at least not for me. I had been using these after I wake up and before I go to bed to clean my face, but that has left my face EXTREMELY dry, especially around my eyes. The skin is so dry around my eyes that it almost feels like I can't open my eyes all the way. So, I won't be using these everyday again.

on 7/18/2013 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I first bought it in the winter to soothe my red, dry skin. My initial thoughts were that I had to buy something more gentle than the cleanser I was using at the time. This product had great ratings, it offered an easy way to take off make up at night, so I decided to buy.

It made my skin worse, but I blamed that on my already bad skin.

Flash forward, it's summer now. My skin has long since healed. After being a bit lazy and not wanting to take off my makeup the long way, I used one of these again. When I woke up, there were the red, bumpy, itchy patches on my face.

Just to preface, I normally have fairly clear skin. It really pisses me off that this product has ruined that.

on 2/8/2013 6:56:00 PM

LOVE THESE!!! I have used both the normal and exfoilating towelettes by equate and found that they are the same stuff except the exfoilating towells have little bumps on them.

These are really great to remove oils, dirt and makeup at night (but I still use a eye makeup remover on my eyes and then follow with an equate towel). I LOVE how cheap these are (VERY economical). The only thing I dont like is that the container doesnt keep the towelettes very moist because the opening inside is so big it allows too much air inside and it dries them out....I bought a cotenelle brand wipes container and use it instead because it keeps the towells from drying out better! (its a smaller container so you have to split up half the equate bag and save them). So I suggest doing this as well : ) Otherwise AWESOME!!!

PROS: Removes makeup. Very inexpensive. Convenient for bedside. At my Walmart (It's the Walmart brand, so to speak.)

CONS: Smell is kind of like bathroom cleaner mixed with bad perfume. Leaves me with red, irritated patches that last a couple of days. (This is even worse when I'm removing the Armani Face Fabric foundation. Don't know why.)

ALTERNATES: I ended up keeping a bottle of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (or the Equate version) with a box of tissues by the bed for when I have "forgotten" to wash my face.

on 12/31/2012 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was on the hunt for something to remove my makeup quickly because I'm so dead when I get home I just wanna go to bed and not spend forever scrubbing off makeup and washing. I guess I must have bad luck with makeup wipes because I used Equate towelettes and I got a crazy red rash from it and my face began peeling after a few days around my eyes. I then tried Hard Candy's Take It Off makeup remover wipes and the same thing happened. (Equate was the worst)