October 22, 2014 | 1058 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Pomegranate Punk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite color in the tattoo line, so boo on Maybelline for dc'ing it. >:(

So anyways, it's a beautiful shade that swatches how it looks in the container. I do not have any issues with it creasing and it packs full color on me. I usually use it under my eyes quite a bit because I just like that look. It works well all over the lid, too. Nothing bad to say from me.

The one I own is quite old and dried out, so I'm hoping I'll be able to grab a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by wintertyme

Bought to use as a base for my burgundy eye shadows. Works beautifully lasts up to eight hours on me then it starts to fade a little touch up with powder eyeshadow I'm good to go another couple of hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me it doesn't work as well as I suspected from the reviews.
It creases on my pretty fast. Even with primer beneath and shadow on top. (I do have oily, slightly hooded lids.)
The color is a little sheer too. Overall not to impressed, kinda meh product for me. Expected much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sorry to hear they're discontinuing this. I have this pot color and wear it quite a bit....mostly in winter. Is a beautiful burgundy/brown and wears like a dream, like all of the color tattoo eyeshadows. Am hoping they just release it again with a different name, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just an FYI, this shade is being discontinued and is on clearance for under $4 at walgreens right now, along with a few other colors. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can we say beautiful? I bought this as a base for the new Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette ( highly recommended Naked 3 dupe) and it is gorgeous. It just makes those pinks and plums come alive! On its own it is beautiful as well. It does NOT give you a black eyed look like you may think. It just melts into your skin to make the most beautiful soft plum. Perfect for days when you are in a hurry...these are so reasonably priced for the amount you get. I got mine at Walmart for 5.47 I believe. Just gorgeous...a lot is made of the Bad to the Bronze shade but to me this one has it beat...girls just go get you one...you'll love it!

Happy Shadows!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Not what I was expecting. I was hoping for a dark maroon/burgundy base, this goes on very light unlike my bad to the bronze, which is true to the color! This is like a light purpley pink on my eyeÖ This is not a bad base or anything like that. I was just hoping for something darker so I could do a reddish burgundy smokey eye. Not that you canít put a dark color on top and achieve the look you desire. I put no to buy it again only because itís not an everyday shade, and not exactly the color/vibrancy I was hoping for, so it will last me a lifetime! Unless you wear these things every single day, it will probably last you a really long time! Thatís what I love about cream products, a lot goes a long way. I really like the formula for these, I donít think there is anything particularly wrong with this one, just not what I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Staple color! Very deep burgundy brown color that is just amazing. Stays on forever. I wore this on Christmas and it literally stayed put for 19 hours. I imagine it would've gone longer if I didn't take it off, but wow. It looked the same as when I applied as well.

You can always rely on this color to give you that depth in the crease or as a liner. In winter I use it on the lid. Just a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. Beautiful burgundy colour with some shimmer. I use it as a base, as well as by itself with some liner and mascara. I do use a primer first, however I do not have super oily lids, but they can get oily depending on the weather, and this product stays put, does not crease at all. The one thing I have found with this is that it is slightly patchy, don't know if its just my batch, but it is definitely NOT a problem for me, I just apply another layer until I get it right. I really like that it is packaged in a glass pot rather than plastic. I highly recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color tattoo. In fact I love them all except bold gold. Even bold gold is nice and beautiful it just doesn't look good on me!

This is awesome because I can wear it intense for a rrocker effect or subtly for a hint of classy color. It looks ABSOLUTELY amazing on blue eyes but it also looks great with my brown eyes. It's very pigmented and stays PUT! It's build able without getting cakey or clumpy.

The only 2 things I'd say are first and foremost close the lid tightly after every use. Obviously. These are a better product than the MAC Paint pots or the Revlon cream shadows which are just garbage anyway. The pain pots are great for a base I find the color range doesn't make for the most flattering shadows expect dangerous cuvee. Despite the fact it's a very good quality products. You don't need to spend the 20 something dollars on Bare Study when at $7 you can get boldly bare....

2nd if you use this on the lower lid just go easy if you're like me and have circles this can create the punched panda effect if you are not careful. Just apply maybe with a liner brush and blend.....

Big fan.