November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Pomegranate Punk

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful cranberry/pomegranate color. Great for base. However, it's a little too dark for my liking so I always put a lighter shadow (ie. stila kitten) over the top. Then I just stopped using it. About a year later, it's dried up. I'm not sad about it tho.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably my favorite color in the tattoo line, so boo on Maybelline for dc'ing it. >:(

So anyways, it's a beautiful shade that swatches how it looks in the container. I do not have any issues with it creasing and it packs full color on me. I usually use it under my eyes quite a bit because I just like that look. It works well all over the lid, too. Nothing bad to say from me.

The one I own is quite old and dried out, so I'm hoping I'll be able to grab a backup.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by wintertyme

Bought to use as a base for my burgundy eye shadows. Works beautifully lasts up to eight hours on me then it starts to fade a little touch up with powder eyeshadow I'm good to go another couple of hours!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by mbori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For me it doesn't work as well as I suspected from the reviews.
It creases on my pretty fast. Even with primer beneath and shadow on top. (I do have oily, slightly hooded lids.)
The color is a little sheer too. Overall not to impressed, kinda meh product for me. Expected much better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sorry to hear they're discontinuing this. I have this pot color and wear it quite a bit....mostly in winter. Is a beautiful burgundy/brown and wears like a dream, like all of the color tattoo eyeshadows. Am hoping they just release it again with a different name, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just an FYI, this shade is being discontinued and is on clearance for under $4 at walgreens right now, along with a few other colors. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 10:28:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Can we say beautiful? I bought this as a base for the new Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette ( highly recommended Naked 3 dupe) and it is gorgeous. It just makes those pinks and plums come alive! On its own it is beautiful as well. It does NOT give you a black eyed look like you may think. It just melts into your skin to make the most beautiful soft plum. Perfect for days when you are in a hurry...these are so reasonably priced for the amount you get. I got mine at Walmart for 5.47 I believe. Just gorgeous...a lot is made of the Bad to the Bronze shade but to me this one has it beat...girls just go get you one...you'll love it!

Happy Shadows!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by liorak

Not what I was expecting. I was hoping for a dark maroon/burgundy base, this goes on very light unlike my bad to the bronze, which is true to the color! This is like a light purpley pink on my eyeÖ This is not a bad base or anything like that. I was just hoping for something darker so I could do a reddish burgundy smokey eye. Not that you canít put a dark color on top and achieve the look you desire. I put no to buy it again only because itís not an everyday shade, and not exactly the color/vibrancy I was hoping for, so it will last me a lifetime! Unless you wear these things every single day, it will probably last you a really long time! Thatís what I love about cream products, a lot goes a long way. I really like the formula for these, I donít think there is anything particularly wrong with this one, just not what I wanted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Staple color! Very deep burgundy brown color that is just amazing. Stays on forever. I wore this on Christmas and it literally stayed put for 19 hours. I imagine it would've gone longer if I didn't take it off, but wow. It looked the same as when I applied as well.

You can always rely on this color to give you that depth in the crease or as a liner. In winter I use it on the lid. Just a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by dyellowrosek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. Beautiful burgundy colour with some shimmer. I use it as a base, as well as by itself with some liner and mascara. I do use a primer first, however I do not have super oily lids, but they can get oily depending on the weather, and this product stays put, does not crease at all. The one thing I have found with this is that it is slightly patchy, don't know if its just my batch, but it is definitely NOT a problem for me, I just apply another layer until I get it right. I really like that it is packaged in a glass pot rather than plastic. I highly recommend this.