April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

Treatments - Davines - Momo Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I use this that goes against the directions, but this is my go-to product for rehydrating my dried hair, especially the day after it's washed. I rub a pea-sized amount between my palms and work it into my hair, starting midway down. Amount I use varies based on how dry/flyaway my hair is. But I keep this in my handbag and it's a great fixer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love a good leave in and I got this because my stylist recommended it to me. I have fine hair, so it is very important for me that treatments won't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. This Momo Cream goes on very light with the consistency of a gel. Doesn't leave a trace in my hair. It claims to improve body too, but I haven't noticed that. It does moisturize my hair, but not as good as other leave in's I've tried (Kerastase, Bumble, Philip B). My ends still feel a little crunchy some days. I'll finish my tube and go back to Mending Complex by Bumble and bumble. But you gotta love Davines' packaging and natural scents.