July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Hair Color - Tressa - Watercolors Shampoo in Crimson Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kgloverii

I'm a total bargain shopper. $15 for some shampoo is a lot more money than I want to spend, but... But I dye my hair red and reds FADE FAST. I read about this online and figured I would give it a go. Dyeing my hair and seeing the color fade so quickly gives me nightmares, ya know?

I mix this 1/2 and 1/2 with a color-safe shampoo, and let it set for 5 minutes. HOLY WOW! I have the most vibrant gorgeous amped up red and my color hasn't faded a bit. This stuff is pure magic and worth every penny.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Cherries27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this in crimson splash for $13 because the loreal pro color depositing shampoo was $20 for a smaller bottle. I didn't known what shade to get so the lady suggested this. It looks like dark blood in your hand and lathers into a pink red foam. It was beautiful in the areas it actually colored but it was uneven and spotty
It smelled like a cherry creamsickle. The smell didn't last. If I continue to use it and discover it was my fault for spotty color I will buy again... I color with revlon colorsilk in medium auburn once a month and it would be nice to keep my color up between coloring.