February 1, 2015 | 1186 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2015 5:19:00 AM More reviews by rachelbudik

I honestly was not expecting much considering some of the negative reviews on here, but the price was right (on sale for $6) and I had never really tried an airbrush foundation. I am not a huge fan of the "photoready" line but this product was a breath of fresh air. The smell as other reviewers pointed out isn't very pleasant but I can deal with it. I like how it's a nice light finish but actually has decent coverage. Overall I am not sure I would purchase this at the full retail price of around $13 dollars, but for what I paid it was a great buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 6:10:00 PM More reviews by xpinksoda

Just like nearly all reviews mentioned, the smell is just awful!!! I didn't like how the foundation sat on my skin either. It looks pretty unnatural.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by mirimymiri

This is the worst product i have ever tried, the smell is unbearable, please don´t waste your money buying this. It's disgusting, just bought this yesterday but I want to throw it away

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by kaylalakin

I bought this on a whim, and was worried once I read the reviews. However; this is my go to every day foundation. Light coverage, which works great for my skin. Good flawless coverage, I prime with Almay Luminous Primer and it last through a 12 hour shift at the hospital.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It has a nice light coverage, I found my own colour among the shades provided, and it's fun to apply. However, it leaves pink little patches on my skin, tends to turn greyish, settles in lines, doesn't last for more than a couple of hours, and it dries in this funny way that kinda looks like alien patterns on my skin. No joke. No other foundation has ever done this to me, so congrats to the makers?

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2014 2:29:00 AM More reviews by missrenf

Bad bad bad.. That's all I can say! It settled into every fine line and pore, it also stunk like chemicals! When it came out of the pump, it was like a mousse foam, but then melted into a weird gross consistency. It clogged my pores an caused me to break out really bad. It seemed to slide off my face after a day out doing errands. This was the first foundation I ever bought, was NOT worth the 18$ I had spent.... Pros: sleek packaging Cons: stinks, settles into EVERYTHING, transfers onto everything, clogs my pores, the price is HORRIBLE and the consistency was disgusting ....

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by missmorganbaby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I recently bought this foundation (the 1st foundation I've ever bought in my life) and it's actually okay with me. I will admit, THIS STUFF STINKS! But when it sets, you don't smell it anymore. Well at least I don't. I love the smooth airbrush finish that it leaves on my skin and it's really light. I does have a little bit of glitter in it, so it gives you skin I small bronzy glow, but not too much that you cant wear a bronzer. I use this foundation in the darkest color which is caramel I think. I probably will not buy again because this is my first foundation ever and I want to try some other brands.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I went to Walmart today to test out this foundation. As I pressed down on the pump, foundation literally exploded out. There is no way to control the amount that comes out of this pump at all. Once I put it on my hands, it felt as though I just put grease on them (really gross feeling). I placed some product on my neck and I smelled the worst smell possible coming from neck- I cant even describe the smell- this stuff makes me want to vomit. Cant believe how bad this product is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hated the packagin for this... most times it pumps more than needed.
This was really watery and most the foam was whitish and then pumped orangy liquid... so this was very runny and difficult to blend.
Had tons of glitter...so this made me look like a shiny vampire.. horrible!!
Avoid even if it's on clearance!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so badly! But it has a horrible smell and made me look orange ( I used the lightest shade). I always see the beauty gurus rave about this but I don't see what the whole deal is about. Waste of $10. Oh and it's the shimmer was just plain annoying and looked unnatural.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No