October 22, 2014 | 1455 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by robertson08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to Walmart today to test out this foundation. As I pressed down on the pump, foundation literally exploded out. There is no way to control the amount that comes out of this pump at all. Once I put it on my hands, it felt as though I just put grease on them (really gross feeling). I placed some product on my neck and I smelled the worst smell possible coming from neck- I cant even describe the smell- this stuff makes me want to vomit. Cant believe how bad this product is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hated the packagin for this... most times it pumps more than needed.
This was really watery and most the foam was whitish and then pumped orangy liquid... so this was very runny and difficult to blend.
Had tons of glitter...so this made me look like a shiny vampire.. horrible!!
Avoid even if it's on clearance!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by thrillclauds

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to love this product so badly! But it has a horrible smell and made me look orange ( I used the lightest shade). I always see the beauty gurus rave about this but I don't see what the whole deal is about. Waste of $10. Oh and it's the shimmer was just plain annoying and looked unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

First, It makes my skin look great, when I first put it on. Problem, smells like pencil shavings - strongly smells. I can still smell it hours after applying. It is hard to control how much product comes out of pump bottle. Also there is a bit of weird splotchy oxidation on my skin over the hours of wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me just start off by saying that I am new to liquid foundations, as I usually just go with concealer and powder. I had a wedding to attend, and I wanted to cover up the redness on my cheeks and chin. I chose this particular foundation because after trying out the testers, I liked how it felt on my skin. I have combination skin with some dry patches. Overall, this is a pretty decent foundation. Because of dry areas, I appreciate the moisturizing feeling that this foundation gives when I first apply it. I honestly do not think the glitter in it is very noticeable, even in the sunlight. What I like about this foundation is that it gives pretty medium coverage and covers up all my redness. What I dislike is that it does tend to emphasize pores and make my skin look a little dry on some days. The packaging is unique and makes the foundation more liquid-y than it might be otherwise. I think that all in all, this is a solid foundation. I probably won't re-purchase it just because l'll be on the hunt for better ones, but it is a good one to start off with!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by akhennessy

Wow! Where is the love? Granted, I've only used this a handful of times, but I love it! Well, the packaging does suck. It is a bit hard to control how much comes out of the pump, but it looks great on me. I have combo skin, acne prone and am in my 40's, and this makes my skin look great--dewy, and youthful. So pretty. It also wears fairly well, but is definitely more of a sheer coverage foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Ardoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My shade for this foundation is 080 Carmel.
When I first swatched it my heart was broken when I figured out is had glitter, but when set with powder the evidence of the glitter seems to go away even in natural light. The texture is very airy but once you dip your brush into the product the "puff" of foundation starts to dwindle down. The intial consistency is very similar to hair mousse when you squirt it out of the bottle. I love to apply this with a damp beuty blender (brush works well also) to give off the finnish that I want. With a setting powder this product last 5 hrs, beofre i have to blot. I have a very oily complexion, so to most people this might not seem like very long, but for a drugstore foundation last that long is great for me. My only complaint is it seems like this foundation wil not last vey long, I use this probably twice a week and it has been about three weeks and I feel like it is close to empty already.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Mariah258

I don't know where to start with this product. It smells like paint (similar to the mac products) and the can says that if it gets too hot it could explode. Also, the foundation itself is flammable...what?! Anyways its VERY glittery. There are glitter particles hidden within the foundation. The foundation itself is very cakey oily looking no matter how much powder you use. It looks like you went for a mile long jog. Through out the day the foundation settles into every fine line you have and slides everywhere leaving a foundation mustache. Also, it accentuates every little blemish, and the glitter doesn't help! This is the makeup product I regret buying the MOST, and I've been through some bad products. I advise everyone to steer clear of this product as I have nothing positive to say about it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 100 Toast; it cost $4.50 from Big Lots. So, without beating about the bush: this foundation is annoying & hard to use. It took me three times to get it on right & even the third time, it was a struggle. I wanted to like it because the idea of an airbrush mousse makeup sounds cool & my sister, knowing I like glitter, told me this foundation has a bit of glitter/shimmer in it. Of course, I got & tried it.

The product is in a mini aerosol can (think travel-size hairspray). The "pump" is irritating; again, imagine dispensing mousse into your hair. You know how you can't really control the pump - you just kind of press down & hope for the best? That's this makeup. You can't control how much product comes out & 99.97% of the time you'll accidentally dispense more than you need, resulting in a lot of wasted product.

The product itself is an airy, sheer/maybe medium coverage mousse that is easy to blend. 100 Toast was a nice match for my skin, but be careful because the actual foundation is darker than the can—don't base your shade selection off the colour of the wrapper! I'm going to try wearing it a few more times to see if there's something I can do to make it work for me because I really don't want to throw it away. I'll keep you all updated & let you know any tips/tricks I figure out while experimenting. As of right now, I don't like it & wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

UPDATE #1: I haven't found anything yet; as of right now, I think it's best I just use this as a tint or something of a BB cream because it just isn't working for me as a foundation