Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 5/9/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Take off the shelves please

on 5/9/2015 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product provided decent coverage. I didnt get a chance to check it out in the sunlight....BECAUSE...IT.SMELLS.HORRIBLE!!!! A mix of chemicals, paint, and just horridness.

I wiped it off five minutes after I put it on. Straight out of the container, it seems/smells alright. I enjoyed the mousse effect since i usually opt for straight up liquid foundations. But as it set, I was afraid to let anyone near my face for fear they would smell it (and im the kind of person who is totally oblivious to smells).

I'm a huuuuge revlon fan, but unfortunately, I would not recommend this. :(

on 5/7/2015 11:24:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. It smells like rubbing chemicals all over your face and burns. It turns oily, separates, and feels disgusting on the face. It's horrible if you want to have it on for more than an hour.. BUT I wore this when I first bought it for senior pictures and ohmygod my skin looked flawless. The pictures barely needed retouching. However if you aren't using a professional camera the flashback is horrible. This foundation is good for taking portraits and nothing else. If you have a photo shoot and you're going to go home immediately and wash your face this is the foundation for you. Otherwise, this goes in the trashcan.

on 4/21/2015 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a horrible smell. Its like slathering sun-tan lotion all over your face! And that is scary. I also feel like a burning sensation when I put it. I bought it on a sale it was 50% off but I feel I've been ripped off, definitely would not buy again even if they make it 70% off.

It is cakey and it made my pores looked bigger.

It is only good for a couple of hours then it started streaking.

on 4/2/2015 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

So I bought this without thinking cause they have like 50% sale. I thought, lucky me...Usually I use revlon's photoready liquid foundation. I love it, been wearing it for about 3 years. But this one was 50% off from normal price (i pay about 6 dollars), of course I took this one thinking it would give the same effect like the luquid one.

At first I'm like, okey...this is not that bad. It does have light coverage (that actually a plus for me), it got like little shimer which is great if you wanna get that dewy glowing look (also a plus for me). But THE SMELL!!! OH...MY GOD!!!!! WHY???? WHY REVLON WHY??? I get instant headache after aplying this horrible horrible smelly foundation. I would love it very much, cause it does give you an airbrush look if u apply it with stippling brush...But I CANNOT staaaannnnd the smell!!!! There goes my 6 bucks!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is absolute crap!! I first tried applying with my foundation brush and the result was terrible! Cakey, streaky and it showed up every line and pore urgh! I also tried with a damp sponge and then my fingers and there wasn't any difference.
If you have decent skin and need only light coverage, maybe this could work for you. But I need full coverage and I always wear powder as I have oil build-up by mid-afternoon, but powder just will not sit on top of this foundation.
I usually blend my foundation into my neck using moisturiser, but this stuff just wouldn't blend no matter what I did, so I had a noticeable difference in the tone of my neck to face. I bought the palest shade available but it still was darker than my skin tone.
I will never try this rubbish again!

on 2/28/2015 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Smella horrid coverage is crap texture is not nice waste if money!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tried this on a whim (who doesn't love CVS bonus points along with a 50 percent off coupon?) and I LOVE it. I am 48 and have pretty decent skin despite being a Florida outdoor girl with fair skin and freckles. The smell really doesn't bother me like it does some other reviewers. (I mean, really it goes away in under a minute) I have gotten so many compliments on my glow-y fresh skin recently. The pump does just kinda pump out whatever it feels like but with the price I don't feel bad wasting some. I found a perfect color for me; it floats on my skin and is buildable. I use it along with Maybelline's version of Touche-Eclat and feel my results are basically the same minus about $75.00.

on 1/24/2015 5:19:00 AM

I honestly was not expecting much considering some of the negative reviews on here, but the price was right (on sale for $6) and I had never really tried an airbrush foundation. I am not a huge fan of the "photoready" line but this product was a breath of fresh air. The smell as other reviewers pointed out isn't very pleasant but I can deal with it. I like how it's a nice light finish but actually has decent coverage. Overall I am not sure I would purchase this at the full retail price of around $13 dollars, but for what I paid it was a great buy.

on 1/11/2015 6:10:00 PM

Just like nearly all reviews mentioned, the smell is just awful!!! I didn't like how the foundation sat on my skin either. It looks pretty unnatural.