April 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Rosehip Moisturizing Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is just OK. Pluses are it's light, not sticky, and if you like the scent, great. To me, this smells like a perfume that was popular in the 90s that smelled like rose but also had some tobacco and beer notes. I don't know what it was called, but I never really liked it. Of my three criteria for lotion—performance, scent, and value—this doesn't really meet any of them. It just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a luxurious flower-scented lotion with a lightweight consistency that is perfect for the summertime. The scent tends to linger bit and the moisture factor lasts all day. Also love the flip top tube container.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

I got this after reading reviews on here, and am so glad I did. Nuance is an expensive brand, but this lotion was very reasonable, especially compared to companies like Lush. I believe this was $9 which seemed more than worth it to me. The smell is amazing, I am not used to drugstore products that smell like this. It's not generic or synthetic smelling at all, it smells like fresh roses. It reminds me of my Stella perfume, and of the Lush soap, scentenary. I do not find the smell stays more than a few hours unfortunately, but I don't mind reapplying. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and absorbs right into the skin. The consistency isn't too thin, or too thick. I love this and will repurchase. It's nicer than any of the Lush lotions I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a good body lotion. It smells nice and leaves your skin soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sufferingfromvertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love. I love this lotion. Absorbs quickly, leaves my skin smooth and soft. The smell is wonderful and I can smell it throughout the day without being overwhelmed by it. The only thing I don't like is that the bottle is kind of small, but that's only a complaint because there isn't a cvs near me so I'll have to go out of my way to get another bottle when this one runs out. I want to try more body washes/lotions from this line, because I'm seriously so impressed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this lotion. It's rich and creamy; perfectly hydrating my dry skin, even in the harsh winter months, without leaving a sticky film. Personally I love rose scents, so this is perfect for me. It's a not cloying and old-laydish, and after a few minutes it settles down to cling close to your skin. Even 12+ hours later as I moved around I was catching whiffs of lotion. Lastly, the ingredients are fantastic. My skin is very sensitive to silicones, and finding a drugstore lotion without them is tough, but this is full of natural ingredients. I will definitely repurchase this over and over; I already have a back-up bottle .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Jenavira

I passed by this product a couple weeks ago and thought great another celebrity bodycare/makeup/fragrance, that was until today when I read a rather great review for it over at Now Smell This. I would like to add that my usual go to moisturizer is Aveeno and I have adored it for a long time because of the lack of residue and stickiness. So I wasn't sure what to expect with this lotion I admit I bought because of the high marks the rose scent of the lotion got from Now Smell This, well what they didn't mention is lotion leaves you skin velvety and absorbs beautifully, I actually keep touching my arm because it feels so nice. The scent is really nice and very light, just a touch of rose with nice green notes, but unless you know it is there I doubt anyone is going to notice it. I highly recommend it and now I am rather tempted to get as a present for others.