October 20, 2014 | 2100 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Body Skin Firming Moisturizer Q10 Plus with Advanced Q10 Complex

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mtorrez611

I had been wanting to try this because I have heard very good things about Nivea's products. I found a bottle of this for $4 at Big Lots. I said "Woo hoo! I can do that.." and I have used it for about 4 days now. So far I have noticed that it makes my skin very soft. I have some very not-so-tone arms and legs and this lotion has made them a bit firmer looking. My skin looks healthier. I use this all over....arms (especially the 2nd wave-part that keeps waving when you stop!)...legs (calves and thighs)....belly (the whole Buddha)....rump....and neck (for the gobble gobble). I like the way it feels and goes on easy. When I shave my legs they are not as irritated afterward and feel much smoother and softer just because my skin is well-moisturized. You cant go wrong with Nivea. Not too hard on the wallet and oh so nice on the skin. Hopefully it continues to make my skin firmer! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

By far my favorite body lotion!! I have used this for years. If I go a while without using this and go back to it, I am amazed at how well it works! I cannot speak to the firming qualities- I do not use this as religiously as needed to see those types of results. I will say I love the fragrance, consistency and level of moisture this always delivers.

If I use this on my legs after a hot shower and close shave, they feel BEYOND soft!! I do notice a slight improvement in my skin tone but that may be because it hydrates as well as it does. This may not be the best for those with super dry "body skin" or in the dead of winter, but this is my go to for date night or anytime I am showing off my legs (and may want them touched).

Also, if I am in a pinch, this is GREAT for a quick dry shave of the legs. (Of course I would never recommend dry shaving, but if you have to, this stuff works and with NO razor burn after.) The price is steep but I find a bottle will last me a while. Definitely the best out there I've found!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Netto4ka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this lotion! It is amazingly smooth and fast observing. Leaves my skin silky and smelling good. I do feel like my skin is firmer but not sure if it's because of working out or the actual functionality of the product :) I will definitely repurchase this and recommend to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by jmoore13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe how well this lotion works! And how fast! I saw immediate results in my skin everywhere I applied. Skin all over is soft and smooth, but the most amazing results is on my stomach where pregnancy stretch marks have left my skin limp and uneven. Although I will have the stretch marks forever, my skin overall is tighter and has more "spring" in it. Honestly I can not believe the difference!! The lotion itself is light and goes on easily. It is a bit "slick" on the body, more than I expected for a lotion, but it absorbs quickly so it hasn't been a problem. My only complaint with this product is the scent. I find it a bit strong for my liking. Other than that, as a person who has battled dry, tight and flaky skin all my life I feel like I just hit the skin care jackpot!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I'm surprised I couldn't find an entry for this body lotion already. Nivea has a lot of "Q10" products, so maybe thing are being reviewed in different places. I don't think this is a new product, I am pretty sure I've used it in the past. Actually, it has to have been around a while because the bottle I just finished said "not with more Q10."

Anyways, on to my review.

I am always jumping around when it comes to body lotions, so I guess I have never found "the one" yet. I usually am not too picky and can make do with whatever, but in general the largest concern I have with body lotion is that I need something that actually helps moisturize because my legs can get really ashy and itchy if I don't use lotion enough. But I also need something light enough that I can put it on in the morning after I get out of the shower and not have to worry about it sticking to my clothes, making my jeans chaiff, and feel like I am slimy or coated. I need a lotion that absorbs quickly because I just don't have the time in the morning to wait 20minuets before I put my clothes on.

I honestly only picked this up because I got it for a steal with a couple coupons & sale, and so I figured it was worth trying Otherwise, I think it's retail price is a bit high for the small amount of product you get. I guess it's more expensive because of the Q10 or whatever, but I dont know how much that really can do in terms ob "building collagen" or firming. This bottle lasted me about 1 month, and while my skin felt soft, supple, healthy, I didn't really notice any kind of really dramatic difference compared to any other moisturizer.

I like the consistency of this moisturizer. I like how Nivea has grading system in terms of richness, and this is rated a two, so it;s on the lighter side. It has a gel like feeling and it glides on with ease. It feel thin, but not watery and still feels very moisturizing. It absorbs quickly, so I can put this on and get dressed a few minuets after without problems.

It has fragrance, so if you are sensitive to that, you might not like this. It's sort of perfume-y, but I find that is is light/clean smelling and doesn't seem to clash with any other scented products I use. But it is strong enough that my boyfriend won't use it.

The pump is very nice, and I prefer pump packaging for lotions. This one pumps until the end and that makes me happy. I hate how sometime the pumps stop working when there is still a ton of product, but after the pump stopped working there was only a day or two's worth of product I had to dig out. I was impressed by that.

In all, I liked this, but I wont be repurchasing right away. It wasn't anything extraordinary and I think it's kind of pricey. When I used this up I both a larger sized bottle of Vaseline coco butter for half the price and like it very well, but I would consider it an option in the future. I have nothing bad to say about it other then I am not to excited to see alcohol in the ingredients.

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Creatine, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1 Methylhydantoin 2 Imide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben