Comptoir Sud Pacifique Lait Sucre

3.1

on 12/31/2007 6:47:00 PM

The first time I smelled this I wanted to drink it. It smelled so sweet and yummy, exactly like the name says: sugared milk. I don't like foody scents (which is why I won't buy this), but it was a cold, rainy day, and this really felt comforting.

on 9/5/2006 1:25:00 PM

I really like this one. It smells just like condensed milk! I just wish it lasted a little longer.

on 7/16/2006 8:42:00 PM

I DIDN'T CARE FOR THIS ONE. I LIKE SWEET SCENTS, BUT THIS WAS TOO MUCH. KINDA HAD A BURNT SUGAR SMELL TO ME.

on 7/4/2006 8:07:00 AM

i love Lait Sucre it helped me so much first of all it smells so good i could think of eating it in food form i mean if someones gives me food to eat smelling like Lait Sucre or somehow like Lait Sucre I think I could eat it! Lait Sucre smells so delicious and sweet it helped me so much i was sick and couldn't eat or anything I wanted to do this time i sprayed something from Lait Sucre pump on my skin it was a sample size only from a member from another (german)board and i felt just in this moment so much better, hungry and really no more sick only a little hungry in my head too what went away complitely after eating food. i love Lait Sucre so much

on 10/12/2005 1:28:00 PM

I recently procured a bottle of the original Lait Sucre. I also have the newer Matin Calin and I have to say they are drastically different I do not know if this is because the Lait Sucre has been influenced by age; I would not say that it has turned at all, but the scent is deep and nutty, not the buttery caramel of Matin Calin. The overwhelming note I get from Lait Sucre is warm walnuts; with a hint of butter and milk behind it. I think many of the samples floating through MUA land labeled Lait Sucre are actually Matin Calin, because I had a number of both before I received this verifiable bottle of LS, and I did not think they were different. Now I am positive, and I also realize that I need to purchase Matin Calin as well, I love them both!

ugh. i got this as a sample when i ordered from sephora. i originally read the description and thought it would smell warm and sugary. well i used the sample and i am so glad i never ordered it. i smelled like warm milk after i put it on and laster about 10 minutes. thank god i didn't buy this.

on 6/11/2005 11:17:00 PM

I absolutely love this scent! It's a yummy skinscent on me, like I just got through taking a bath in cream and sugar. However, it's very very light and not longlasting. I get the dupe from Luna Bleu and am very happy with it.

on 6/2/2005 10:53:00 PM

Now known as Matin Calin ... This smells EXACTLY like my Sweet Scents Candle called "Sweet Milk". It is a delicious, definitely gourmand milk scent. Very sweet and buttery without that nauseating fake butter smell. I am not sure I want to wear this as a single scent but think it would layer divinely with Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum -- it would make the weare truly lickable!! YUM!

on 5/11/2005 11:36:00 AM

I am a fan of Comptoir Sud Scents and I have SEVERAL, but this one is awful. I sold mine on e-bay and was happy to be rid of it! If you like the smell of warm/room temp milk, then this is the perfume for you! If you want your cat to start licking your arm, this is the one for you. No sweet smell on me, just milk. I'll stick to the Vanillas.

on 4/19/2005 8:28:00 AM

Although I love the smell and taste of condensed milk...I was disapointed at the staying power of this scent. It smells great but would have been nice if it lasted longer.

Popular Fragrances