August 28, 2014 | 1027 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip Liner - 049 Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by may93

I'm surprised this liner doesn't have more reviews! This paired with Maybelline's color sensational lipstick in Warm Me Up is my everyday lip combo. This shows up as a pretty nude pink on tan skin. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by marshiemallow14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this to go with the Rimmel/Kate Moss lipsticks I own, one is a corally pink the other is bright red. It looks good with both, providing a nice line to stop them from bleeding. Went on fairly smooth, good colour a little darker than my lips but it doesn't show. No special smell, unlike most other products I own by Rimmel, but who cares it's a lip liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I am currently in a love affair with Rimmel. For the price I find most of their products great. These lip liners are as good as any you'll find in the DS and many you'll find in Sephora. The colors are great. This one is very nude but is great for providing a lip line base for just about any color. My only small complaint with all of these in general is that they tend to break off or dry out relatively quickly. Hard to complain too much, though, since they are very true color-wise and the consistency is good. I like the new lipsticks and the lash accelerator mascara as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by fihe

I got this lipstick looking for something to go with my favorite brownish-pink lipstick, as well as something that could be used on its own to fill in my lips, to enhance the natural color. sadly, I didn't realize until after I bought it that it's too brown for both purposes. I've noticed that the Tiramisu lip liner is a rather similar color to Natural, but more pink, so that would probably work better. for those seeking an MLBB color, if Natural or Tiramisu are too light, I would check out Wild Clover or Spice. I think I will try one of those soon. as for the formula of this pencil, it's great, just like the other Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip liners I have. I have them in three colors (used to have a fourth) because they're inexpensive and do the job well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wore this lip liner down to a nub. It was my daily every day wear liner. It's a nice natural looking color - sort of a light brown peach. It's not quite pink enough to be flesh toned though. I would call it a dupe for MAC's Gingerroot (with the main difference being Natural is more matte and Gingerroot has more of a pearly sheen). The formula is very soft so it glides on nicely. It has decent lasting power and provides a nice base for lipstick or gloss. Overall, I was impressed with it. I'm definitely going to check out some of the other shades Rimmel has to offer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by envirogeeky

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lip liner pencil goes on creamy and lasts most of the day. This shade is a soft nude, peachy-pink, my lips but better shade that is perfect for day wear and summer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by makeupdee

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There are not a lot of nude DS lip liners out there-- this is a fairly skin-toned shade. I bought it to use with the new Boots Poppy King lip gloss in Confidence, a pinky-brown shade, to give a more nude lip. Formulation is not super-creamy, but creamy enough that it goes on smoothly without dragging. This is the basic wooden pencil that you sharpen-- they also had a swivel-up plastic case one, but that formula didn't have this nude shade and was also $2 more. Price is dirt cheap at $3.99 and I had a $1 off coupon. I would definitely repurchase.