September 18, 2014 | 1934 users online

Lipstick - TheBalm - Ima Goodkisser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick color comes off like a coraly-rose on my skintone (yellow, light) It is a very pretty color and I don't know if it's just my lipstick but the one I received (from beauty.com) is VERY grainy. This makes it difficult to apply, and it feels so dry - even with a balm under and ontop, I just feel the grainy texture and it's not comfortable at all. Beautiful color, terrible texture on the one I got :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by SapphireRoses80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this color would look beautiful on someone with fair skin or someone with no brown pigmentation in their lips. I'm an NC37 and my lips do have pigmentation to them so this color comes off looking like pepto-bismol. Also, this color is on the creamy/matte side so you'd have to exfoliate your lips prior to application. Out of all the ones I purchased this seems to make my lips look bigger. These don't come with claims of lip plumping, but I think this color has that affect on me. I wouldn't repurchase this again because it doesn't look all that great on my skin tone but with the right lip liner I can make it work. Overall, my experience with The Balm lipsticks was great. They lock in moisture to your lips and keep them looking soft all day. I highly recommend the one's I've reviewed. They're all beautiful.