September 21, 2014 | 2064 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Fluid

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ElizabethT

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Been buying liquid foundations for decades and discovered this recently. The MUA was having a quiet afternoon and spend ages making me up and thoroughly enjoyed herself without being pushy (large department store). She selected Linen which initially looked a little too golden but very flattering and youthful and am now very happy with the colour. I love this product, it's light yet buildable, doesn't itch my fairly sensitive skin and no breakouts (yes still happens with many products). Will stick with this one and hopefully the pump will remain easy to use. A winner so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LuvuLuvme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had the good fortune of being invited to a Dior Beauty breakfast and product show at Lord and Taylor, Philadelphia a while ago. I am glad I attended. After our delicious breakfast and during our makeovers, I was introduced to Christian Dior Makeup.

Of course I had been a fan of Dior's high fashion clothing, which is out of my budget, but wonderful to look at nonetheless. I remembered Dior put Audrey Hepburn on the map a long time ago. I was never really that much into French cosmetics before; I liked Yves Saint Laurent and him only because my father brough my mom a bottle of Opium (which I love) for Christmas one year AND because of the wonderful vibrancy/exotic of YSL cosmetics and the diversity of the models he used.

Christian Dior Fluidskin Makeup is like none other. It feels like silk on your hand from the bottle and it goes on like satin. If your complexion is healthy and beautiful, you will look lit from within. If your skin is getting healthier everyday, like mine, fluidskin gives you a radiant glow. Plus, Dior Fluidskin has an SPF of 15 so you get built in sun protection as you work to achieve optimal skin health. EVERYONE needs sun protection.

This foundation won't give your skin a chalky or ashy look and you won't break out if you fall asleep with it on. However, try not to sleep with makeup on so your skin can breathe and be refreshed in the morning. You don't want to clog your pores either.

If you possible, (and I know times are tough for many people), you may want to forgo purchasing drugstore foundation for a few months and save for Diorskin Fluid. It'll be worth every penny and your skin will thank you.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by BeyondBeautiful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation but it just depends how you use it. The only reason why I love the way this foundation looks is because it looks soo natural and covers up well at the same time. I mix it with my cargo foundation+councelour. The only thing I don't like about this foundation is that it doesn't stay on during summer, it melts right off. Other than that, try it before you buy it. It's like $40.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This foundation isn't one that I would rave about. I have it in shade #200, which is a medium beige.

Its coverage is buildable and has a kind of a powdery finish. I have combo skin and when I apply it my face remains oil-free for most of the day. I do top it off with NARS loose powder, though.

It does last all day long and doesn't rub-off. But I just don't find anything special about it. It's very similar in quality to a brand like Max Factor or Bourjois, which are just as good but at much lower prices.

The only reason I'm not angry with it, is because it's the best color match I've had since my Wonder Finish by Maybelline which has been discontinued.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2009 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Sammyxiao

I bought this for my mum, she has normal to dry skin, she says it makes her skin glow and keeps hydration. I tried twice I guess it just doesn't work on my combination to oily skin, I got breakouts 3 hours after applied on, crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 7:15:00 AM More reviews by fiest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not really a review but a question, I am the shade NC30 with MAC and I wanted to know if someone could tell me the shade that would best match that. Thank you very much!

Warmly,

A.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My HG foundation, but according to SA's it is discontinued. I use shade 100 Ivoire – perfect for my pale skin. The foundation manages to last whole day and it doesn't breaks me out. The texture is nice, it's very easy to apply, it evens my skin-tone and makes my skin look smooth and matte. It does have very strong scent which I like but some could find it too nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

Medium coverage foundation and feels really light on the skin,gives that natural finishes and lasted whole day (almost there!)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2008 8:06:00 PM More reviews by genduk26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used this foundation in the past. But it didn't work well for my oily skin. My face got oiler in an hour. I do love dior products especially their eyeshadows. But their foundations aren't for me. I hope someday they will make matte foundation for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Astarta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best foundation I've ever tried and I've tried really a lot of them! I have combination skin and this one works really good for me. It doesn't dry out my skin, especially my cheeks and it mattifies my T-zone.