October 1, 2014 | 1180 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MISSHA - Near Skin deep wrinkle filler

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample and I have to say I hate it. It's basically Monistat's anti chafing gel. It goes on smooth and has a silky powery finish. I used it around my eyes, including my upper lids, and the second day I found that I have two little pimple growing!!! I just don't recommend people using this or thinking about purchasing it...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the frown line between the eyebrows, that I am desperate to get rid of. I had the injection (dysport) but it was too expensive to maintain. so here's a cosmetic filler from Korea, whose cosmetics etc I love. NOT this. It goes on like it's pure silicone- slippity! It has a great fragrance, so I liked putting it on those little lines on the upper lip, under my nose just to smell this slippity cream. 2 hours later, my co-worker says to me "whats that white stuff on your face"
AAAAAACH! I work with the public, and the idea of this filler turning white and flaking off my face is worse than spinach between the front teeth. DONOT buy this