October 21, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Gumdrop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Unbelievable they are discontinuing this. This is my favorite shade from the butters. It's a milky lavender color and gorgeous on cool tone skin. I am NW20 and I have gotten a bunch of compliments when I have worn this.

As with all the butters they don't last for a long time but the color and formula is amazing. Revlon please don't ditch this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by hmhanke89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For the person below: I found this (along with several other shades) at Big Lots last week for $2 each! This is a pretty, moisturizing lavender shade on my lips. Staying power isn't super but I don't mind- I don't reach for these with the intent of them being long-wearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Here I sit again with a sheer moisturizing, (as one reviewer describes...milky)lavender purplish pink lipcolor that I LOVE and Revlon has to go and discontinue my favorite shade. This looks great on light olive toned skin like mine. Does anyone know where I can get this still???? I put I would not buy again because obviously I can't because they did away with it for some other new not so favorite shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Gumdrop is not as purple as it looks in the tube. On the mouth, it's a sheer, milky, pinky-lavender with a glossy sheen. My lips are more pigmented, though, so those with paler lips might find this to be a truer purple. This shade is a bit stiffer than my other Lip Butters-still soft and creamy, just a little more solid. This product looks okay from a normal distance, but I notice that up close, it definitely looks uneven, and it only gets worse if your lips touch, as they're bound to do. This product is sheerer and designed to be less long-wearing, but I still pulled around 3 hours of wear, which isn't bad. When it comes to moisturizing my lips, I found this to be just average-my lips weren't worse for wear, but it's definitely not as good as a balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by rawortley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried 5 or 6 of the lip butters all the more cooler toned colors and this is hands down been my favorite. I go through these so fast cuz I wear them more as everyday around the house. I stopped buying them cuz I have over a hundred lip colors tried to use some...Now I can't find this shade..I've seen people saying they bought it on clearance...which doesn't sou d to good...I have the lip whisper lavender for awhile which is about the same color but don't feel anywhere as nice. It is an awesome color for us cool toned people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Urgh! I wanted to like this so much after reading all the rave reviews but the formula doesn't work for me. It feels dry and clumpy, looks blotchy on me. If I could give it a zero, I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Obsessed. This is an HG product for me, but unfortunately, it is getting harder and harder to find in stores. The coverage is sheer-ish, but is more pigmented than many comparable products. The color is a lovely soft nude lavender that really complements my skin tone. I go through the tubes rather quickly (about one tube every 2-3 weeks), but luckily the price is reasonable.

Two of my local Targets have stopped carrying it, which leads me to wonder if it is being phased out of the lineup altogether. As of two weeks ago my local Ulta still carries it. If it eventually disappears, I will be heartbroken.

MUAers, if you love Gumdrop, head to your beauty retailers en masse to make sure it stays on shelves!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by cheyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was in the mood to buy a purple sheer shaded lip colour and liked how Lip Butters promise to be smoother and not a full on color punch when you want something light and sheer.

This product is smooth and moisturizing for your lips so it's definitely not dry, which is good.
This color is more like a sheer pastel purple which is pretty to look at in the tube and goes on exactly the same soft color when you put it on. Wearing it for a few hours it can turn your lips into a patchy, uneven, light color because it doesn't wear well throughout the day.

This particular color is just meh for me, I wouldn't buy it again because I hate worrying if my lips look pastey and crusty with a light lip color on and have to check my mirror when I'm on the go. I would say take a pass on this one even if it's a great price and not very expensive, save your money and buy something that looks better throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by kkay90xo

I love this lip butter! If you're too "scared" to do a full on lilac lip use this! You can either put it on so it's sheer or you can make it a pretty opaque lilac color. It also feels really good on your lips. I can even use these without putting chap stick on and it's no problem! Hope it never gets discontinued! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this color!!!!!!! Revlon really makes the best lipsticks!!!!! Their lip butter line is a little more sheer but is great when you want a little pop of color!!!! The gumdrop shade is just the prettiest pale lilac you've ever seen!!!!! It's a fun kinda trendy color that is actually really wearable!!!!! Love it!!!!! And the ormula is really creamy and your lips really will feel like butter!!!!