August 30, 2014 | 1747 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - triple drama mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by bluelikeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I've tried so many mascaras, ranging from inexpensive ($5CAD) to what I would call expensive ($35CAD). This one is somewhere in the middle at $18 or so. I have tried all of the VS mascaras and this is my second favourite. I love how it creates thicker and longer lashes and really curls my lashes (that's probably my favourite feature, as it makes my lashes more dramatic) but when I put even the slightest amount on my lower lashes (I have fair lashes) as the day wears on, I find that it smudges a bit and leaves a dark smudge under my eye. Without any type of exertion that might be expected to cause some smudging. The brush has an interesting wavy twirl pattern to it which I generally like. Occasionally I find that too much mascara is on the brush and it can lead to too much mascara being applied at one time. I solve this problem by wiping the brush clear of mascara and then inserting it in the tube again and that solves the problem. Overall, it is a great mascara for me: dramatic, well-defined lashes that have a great curl to them (normally quite straight lashes) with very minimal clumping. Only con is the slight smudging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Sta1cee

I bought this with my Rewards certificate. There's no way I would've paid $14.50 for a mascara otherwise.

PROS
~Doesn't smudge/run (unless you're swimming of course)
~Doesn't flake
~Can build up volume
~Didn't cause lash fallout for me (a lot of mascaras do)

CONS
~Expensive!!!
~Iffy brush...can create clumpy lashes

I went through about a dozen mascaras this year and I have to say, I'm finally satisfied. The only drawbacks for me are the brush and the price. I would only buy it again if it went on sale. I make do with the brush by allowing my first layer to dry before applying the second one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 7:28:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It was pretty good but nothing too special it was a little pricey. Good on volume, adds a little curl not too much length. It is nearly impossible to find both in a mascara. It seemed to dry out quickly.