October 22, 2014 | 1907 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Pink Sugarplum

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It smells sooo good! The scent also lasts long too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this scent! I have the body cream only though. Nice fruity and fresh scent. I love how my clothes smell after as well :P Will definitely buy again...maybe in the body splash too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by larabean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Some say this smells like tropical punch or fruit punch, but this is what i think it smells like:... So in the summer you stop at the gas station and get a slurpy, u miclx coca cola, pepsi, orange crush, grape crush, and cream soda together, and u only drink half of it, by now the slurpie is melted and whats left is this ultra sweet sugary syrup, and i just happeb to LOVE that smell :) i know~wierd of me, and it also moisterizes very well, not greasy, and no rashes or reactions :D

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Pink Sugarplum body mist and I enjoy wearing it. I don't understand why it's a limited edition Christmas fragrance; it smells more like summer than winter. I think it smells like berries and flowers. The packaging is good, and it lasts a long time.65

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by allthesparkle

This smell is sweet and floral. I absoulutely love this smell. The only problem is well BBW body sprays scent barely last :(. I think im the only one who smells a bit of pine tree in this scent. i originally got this for a friend, then i had to go back and purchase it for myself. I recomend this to anyone!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lilshygrl25

This is my favorite holiday traditions scent from B&BW. It's sweet and fruity so you could wear it all year round. I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupWithWhitney

I love this scent but I went to Bath and Body Works this past weekend and it was not on the shelf. :( It's really nice that it's not too overpowering. This could be used for any season and all ages.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I got this as a stocking stuffer along with Winter Candy Apple. I didnt think I would like it at all, but I LOVE it. I usually dont like really sugary smelling things, but this is great. I like to wear it around the holidays, its just one of 'those' smells you like to wear at certain times of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i've been wearing this all winter, it smells amazing. it is sweet and girly and soo pretty

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a light, fruity scent. I think any age can wear this. It says something like nectarine, vanilla musk and some other scent (don't have it with me now) on the back, but I personally smelled some type of light fruit, a kind of light bubblegum scent, and a cranberryish scent. It doesnt mention cranberry on the bottle, but the spray smelled cranberryish to me, and not in a good way, so I gave it away. My sis adores this scent though.
I don't think I would repurchase it. I enjoyed the lotion but tired of the spray quickly.