February 1, 2015 | 1289 users online

Palettes - TheBalm - Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2015 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kayleenicole22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this palette because i saw a bunch of YouTubers using it and thought it would be great to help build up my makeup stock. However, I have not found much use for it. I find myself forcing myself to use it since it was fairly expensive. The only color that i can say i really love is Sexy, which is sort of a cranberry color. They are really good quality - very blendable, don't crease and i don't have a problem with fallout when i use them - but its just that the colors don't really impress me. If you're looking for a good, high-end nude palette i would definitely go for the Lorac Pro palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2015 6:05:00 AM More reviews by LoveIceQueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Super lovely nudes palette! I really cant get over it, I saw Essie Button using it and I absolutely fell in love with it when I finally got to use it. All the colours are stunning and I think it has the perfect amount of shimmers and mattes. The consistency of the shadows are really creamy and pigmented, not at all chalky. I really enjoy using Sexy and Snobby together and I use Sleek for my eyebrows.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I don't understand all of the positive reviews for this palette. First, it is supposed to be a nude eyeshadow palette, yet the only color out of 12 that might be considered nude is sultry. I like to wear a matte color on my lid, or at most, a color with a little bit of shimmer. This palette doesn't actually have a single shade that fills this need. The closest would be standoffish colorwise, but it is much too frosty. Same with stubborn, which is also too pink for me. Sassy would be a decent highlight color, except there's too much fallout and it's overly frosty. And the staying power of these shadows is poor. Even with NARS shadow primer, then MAC painterly paint pot as a base, wear time on my oily lids is 1-2 hours. It's no wonder that I kept forgetting I have this palette.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Teddybear3820

I know a lot of people like this palette and all. I really did try to like it since it wasn't cheap. This was my first high-end purchase and I was very disappointed. I love the sexy shade though. It's perfect for fall & the colors are really pigmented and soft. However, these shadows aren't long lasting at all! Within 1 or 2 hours, I couldn't see the color anymore and they creased like crazy! I have oily lids & even with a primer it didn't stay. I experimented with my other drugstore/ affordable eyeshadows using the same primer and everything and they didn't crease at all! Overall, very disappointed ):

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shoppingproblem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really like the darker shades. The lighter frosty shades are too light for my skin tone. schitzo is my favorite, i find that it looks very flattering. i guess i dont use half of this palette :/ But still anytime i want to apply eyeshadow i use this. The shimmery ones doesnt look tacky or the mattes doesnt look chalky at all. A wide range of looks can be done by using only this palette. Very pigmented shadows, easily can be used as a liner. The only shade missing is matte naked tone like wetnwild brulee.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkpeppered

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favorite palette of all time!

I prefer it over ALL the other palettes in my collection (which includes all 3 UD Naked palettes, Laura Mercier's artist palette, Vasanti's manhattan and the hamptons, and Clinique's jenna's essentials).

I just love the extremely versatile and wearable yet slightly unusual combination of shades in this palette. It's a little warm, but it's also a little cool. It has silver and champagne pink and burgundy - beautiful neutrals that are far from simply being monochromatic variations on a theme. There are no duds in this palette. Each color is outstanding and there is tremendous variety. The textures are on par with Urban Decay - in short, some of the best I've seen from any brand. The packaging is utterly adorable. The price is fair and even affordable compared to a lot of the stuff out there. I'm very picky but I can't say anything bad about this. I would repurchase forever and ever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by mariaraja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very pigmented and long lasting

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This has to be my favorite eye shadow palette around. Every single shade is very flattering, wearable, and pigmented. The quality and texture is top notch and no shades fall flat. The packaging is fabulous with all the pin up girls in a light weight magnetic pallet with a large good quality mirror inside. It also comes with a nice liner/smudge brush but I usually forget to use it. The balm cosmetics are cruelty free.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've only used a few of the lighter colors but I swatched them all. I LOVE this palette! All the colors suit me well and no reaction so far. I wish I had gotten this sooner, I think this will become my go-to palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice platte. QUick affordable for the quality and the color selection. Some amazing colors, like Selfish, Sophisticated, Stand-offish and Seductive. The eyeshadows do fallout...and it annoys me a little. I use it a lot this last months but I am back on my MAC eyeshadows now..