TheBalm Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette

4.3

on 7/27/2015 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I am on the quest for cruelty free products so I bought this palette. I have never heard of The Balm before so I was kind of skeptical. I really like these shadows. Medium toned Asian with yellow undertones. There are You Tube videos that help with different looks. The only colors I haven't used are serious and sleek and this is because I don't use eye shadow as a liner. All of the other colors are fantastic and can be used interchangeably. The only color I was not sure about is snobby...I mix it with sassy for a highlight color. I do not like the cardboard packaging and the brush is useless.

on 7/1/2015 3:43:00 PM

I love the pigmentation. But I hate the packaging.

on 5/29/2015 11:52:00 PM

This pallet is great! Great combination and great pigmentation! Got it for 19.25$ such a steak! Get this instead of the Naked 2! You won't regret it

on 5/28/2015 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a present and was pleasantly surprised as the colours are HIGHLY pigmented and long lasting in my opinion. On the downside the colours are kind of odd and dont all mesh with eachother and the packaging is hella ugly and an eyesore to me. But oh well that can't be helped.

on 5/2/2015 6:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I know this palette has been out forever now, but I finally just got it for the first time - and glad I did. Really nice mix of cool & warm tones. You have some shimmery colors, but also a few satin or matte ones too. There's a peach, a pink, white, gold, a couple taupe shades, a couple medium brown shades, plus cranberry, dark brown, and a black (which is nice too - most palettes have either a dark brown OR black, not both). The variety of colors plus texture makes it really versatile & good for travel. The pigmentation is very good, but not so heavily pigmented that one touch of your brush and you have to spend 10 minutes buffing it out. The packaging is durable but recyclable, and the magnet clasp keeps it firmly closed but not difficult to open. The mirror is a nice size too if you like that feature or need it. The brush is kind of "meh," but I have so many eye shadow brushes that I don't find it to be a deal breaker. The only con I find really is a small size of the pans. Most palettes with this many shadows have around 15g of product total, while this one has only about 11g. I suppose then that if I run out, I'll definitely buy again. :)

on 3/29/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

There is a mauve color in here that I cannot get enough of. Seriously it is perfect. I know over palettes have mauve but they wish they looked like this. This palette is excellent. Thebalm had excellent pigmentation and staying power. They make some of my favorite palettes!

on 3/10/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

A gorgeous palette! Great array of finishes and neutral shades. The standout for me is "Sexy" the deep, dark matte berry shade. I love it in the outer crease, or with a dampened brush as a liner. Packaging is so fun too.

on 2/3/2015 2:26:00 AM

I. LOVE. THIS. PALETTE. This has replaced ALL of my other eyeshadow palettes, including all three of my naked palettes, which to me, is quite a feat! It's sad, but I have never been able to hit pan on anything in my life, I suppose I just get bored too quickly. However, I have hit pan COMPLETELY, I mean even desperately scraping tiny remnants left on the sides, of two different shades out of this palette: seductive & sophisticated. I used these shades on the daily for as long as I could. This is the first time I've ever experienced the panic of running out of a HG item. Needless to say, I've now got two back up palettes after they were featured on Hautelook. THANK YOU, GOD FOR THIS PALETTE.

I bought this palette because i saw a bunch of YouTubers using it and thought it would be great to help build up my makeup stock. However, I have not found much use for it. I find myself forcing myself to use it since it was fairly expensive. The only color that i can say i really love is Sexy, which is sort of a cranberry color. They are really good quality - very blendable, don't crease and i don't have a problem with fallout when i use them - but its just that the colors don't really impress me. If you're looking for a good, high-end nude palette i would definitely go for the Lorac Pro palette!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Super lovely nudes palette! I really cant get over it, I saw Essie Button using it and I absolutely fell in love with it when I finally got to use it. All the colours are stunning and I think it has the perfect amount of shimmers and mattes. The consistency of the shadows are really creamy and pigmented, not at all chalky. I really enjoy using Sexy and Snobby together and I use Sleek for my eyebrows.

Popular Palettes