April 16, 2014 | 1932 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - Lotion Purete Tonifiante

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently I been trying a few of Christian Dior's products. Dior is indeed a glamorous brand, but the actual skin-care ingredient aren't as glamorous as the designer name. However, sometimes you can't help it by fulling for their chic image.

This toner was one of my worse purchase from Dior. I didn't read the ingredient list at the Dior counter, and when I did, it was way too late. This toner... contain HIGH amount of Alcohol. (Right NEXT to WATER! 2nd ingredient!) Compare with other brandname skin care, this toner contain very little yet very chemical stuff. The Crystal Iris Extract they were so proud of are at the bottom of the list. (Almost the last one!)

I still give it a try either by applying on cotton pad or by my palm hand. The result? Skin become dryer with acne problem. My skin was clear for awhile and this toner ruin it.... sadly!

I rate it a 2 because everyone skin react differently, my bf seem to like this. The scent is very strong... a bit masculine scent. (I don't think female would fancy this)! But the extremely high amount of alcohol won't do any good for your skin.

Did I forgot to mention this cost 40$ in Canada?

To be honest, I actually like Dior's Pink toner for it contain 2 types of Hyaluronic Acid without alcohol, I already purchase it and will add up my review next time. For this purifying toner, in my humble opinion, doesn't worth the money and I will not recommend or repurchase.