August 30, 2014 | 1354 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush- Stardust

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Drealove14

Absolutely LOVE this product. It's such a nice color. Great price too!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a warm nude peach color with a little silver sparkle.I thought this for be a bronzer when I first got it but the color wasn't right for that.I thought on my nw15 skin this would be muddy looking but it just look like a skin kissed with a slight bronzing effect.I have not yet a blush in this line that I don't like.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Gandhilama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Skin Reference NC 40-42

This blush is the perfect color for me! Recently I've been getting really into nude/natural blushes, but honestly the ones that I have found either look too chalky, turn pink on me, or just simply don`t show up. This one gives me the natural glow I get when I`m out and around in a hot day. If your around my skin tone then you know we don't blush naturally. lol. This looks like the lightest glowy peach on my cheeks. For reference, Mac's Coppertone looks too muddy orange /red on me, Mac's BlushBaby looks too pink, Nars Gina is way too peach, this is purrrfecttt!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by FlowerLily04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this line of blushes. They are $1.29 at my local supermarket and I own all of the colors available to me. I am an NW35 so I use this as a base color for blushes that aren't so pigmented or when I want a blush to really stand out. Will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really like this blush.
I have never tried Jordana products before and I got these pretty cheap online, sooo I decided to expand my limited blush collection at the time with these blushes.
Stardust is a very warm toned peachy gold colour that easily adds warmth and colour to your skin.
It is pigmented and shows up wonderfully for light-medium skin tones. If you are fair, I see this being more of a bronzer shade and if you have a dark complexion, I don't think this will show up too well.
It is one of my go-to blushes, because it matches just about any look and it's a "no-brainer" colour.
I tend to wear light-toned foundation on my skin, thus I need a warm toned blush and bronzer to make it look more natural. This is definitely worth a try, and the price is just right. Limited product size, but I don't see anyone finishing a blush, unless you use it EVERYDAY! (2.2 grams)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2007 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Stardust is a light warm-tone brown/nude colour blush. No grey tones or overly orange tones, just a healthy fleshy shade.

NC15, this is more of a bronzer on me but still very nice. It's -almost- a matte finish. There are microglitters in it but not a lot to show or be too much. It'll seem more matte than anything. Very nice and similar to Jordana blush in "Sunlit Bronze" but without any pink undertones. Highly pigmented as always with good staying power and easy to blend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm NW45/DDD, so Stardust is too light for blush. But works pretty well as a hightlighter. Golden sparkles show up in the sun. Not sure I would repurchase. Perfect for LLL, CCC, GGG, or MMM.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 9:24:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I LOVE THIS. Looks wonderful on my light/medium olive skin. Is there a touch of fine shimmer? I'll have to look at the pot in the sunlight. Very natural looking and so flattering!!!

It's A DOLLAR.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2003 6:55:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Rave for Jordana Stardust blush - great lighter warmtoned color, matte finish.