April 24, 2014 | 1612 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill Stretch Lengthening Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by june0626

It lengthens and thickens your lashes... but it does not hold a curl... and drops it right away;( I have straight lashes that needs a mascara to hold curl! Japanese mascara are the best for that purpose. I applied a light coat of kiss me mascara to hold the curl and apply this mascara for dramatic effect and that works well. Given the price, it's not a must-have mascara for me and I can find cheaper alternatives in the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh man! I have tried many mascaras, believe me! and this one is a gem!
It lengthens defines nicely without clumping and gives a little curl, volumizes and thickens them just a little. Its the just right mascara that I've been looking for that does it all. It makes my lashes look gorgeous almost on the falsie side! and it doesn't smudge which I like. Aside from the other numerous mascaras I have tried, I did try the eyes to kill waterproof as well which was good to but I wanted a non waterproof and I tried the eyes to kill excess which was crap. I exchanged it for this one and boy am I glad that I did! Aside from giving you gorgeous lashes, I like that it also has panthenol and Jojoba oil in it so its not as drying to your lashes. and the tube is gorgeous. I love everything about this mascara. The only thing I don't love is the price..$32 online at Nordstrom. and the fact that it can dry out quickly. Hence why I deducted a lippie. But if you can afford to splurge and want a do it all mascara it's definitely worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by tranthuy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara of all time. It does an amazing job lengthening my lashes. I've tried countless different mascaras, but I have stuck to this one since the first time I used it and the search is over. I recommend this mascara to every single one of my friends, because I am constantly getting asked whether I am wearing falsies whenever I have this mascara on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by twenty6twelve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the mascara that I go to when I want really long and full eye lashes, it gives you that Kim Kardashian looking eyelashes. It's really light, lasts all day without smudging which is a plus for me cause I'm one of those people who likes to scratch or play around with their eyes (although I don't really do it when I'm wearing make up). I don't use this everyday cause I'm not those everyday makeup user and I also don't use this everytime I wear make up, this is the mascara I use on special occasions or when I want that extra long looking eyelashes. The reason why I don't use this all the time is because I'm one for a more natural makeup look, not that I think that the mascara look fake because it's not but it's just that I usually prefer a less lengthening and volumizing mascara. Overall, this is an amazing mascara which every mascara lover would love to have in their collection. So if you're looking for a lengthening, volumizing, long lasting mascara that makes your lashes look longer and thicker, you might just found a great one.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sari7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear this mascara as an every day mascara. It gives subtle length and separates each lash beautifully. However, it will not create a dramatic effect. The formula wears well all day in all weather and washes off so easily. Does not smear or smudge and last through day and night. It's so light that you do not feel you are wearing anything at all. I'm a contact lens wearer and it does not irritate my eyes in any way.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm truly surprised. I've used E2K mascara before. When the SA did a makeover on me, she used E2K lengthening and it looked good. I bought two. Well, I don't get the same results at home, that's for sure. Lashes don't look full until they look gunky and the lengthening isn't that much. But worst of all, it flakes. It flakes like a mofo. I don't remember E2K or even E2K Excess flaking but this is all over my face. And if I'm not looking in the mirror every 10 minutes, I'm walking around with what looks like little bits of soot on my face. Sorry, Armani. I have a lot of your products (e/s quads, l/s, maestro liq l/s, eyeliner, skincare) and love it but this mascara, for me, is a fail.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by katyaberk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It is a very good day wear mascara especially if you want that polished look in the office.
The trick is you have to work it out how to apply it because its brush has a shape of feather. Makeup artist advices me to apply it with it's ridge side and then 2nd coat with its flat side.
But the thing is it is much better mascara then GA eyes to kill excess mascara. It has heavy luxury packaging and gives both length and texture to lashes, defining them at the same time.
It is just Perfect for day wear but for evening you need something heavier like Dior Show or Lancome Hypnose.Xx

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got this mascara in the Eyes to Kill essentials set. I love it but I think is the exact same thing as the original Eyes to Kill, brush looks the same and formula feels the same. My lashes look amazing after I use this, they look longer and more defined, but one thing I don't like about it is that it ends up smearing a little at the end of the day :( oh well everything can't be perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Yvonax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall this is quite a nice mascara that does give a a natural look to the eyelashes. It is very black and the applicator seperates the lashes and does not clump. It does leave my lashes feeling soft. But having said that, the lenghtening properties it has are not great at all. It doesn't "stretch" my eyelashes to great lenghts like it claims to do at all. It is a lovely product for natural everyday make up, but definitely does not give you dramatic supermodel eyelashes. It is very comperable to the Sublime de Chanel mascara and within the same price range. I personaly think it's overpriced for what it actually does. I still prefer Diorshow iconic mascara for that very defined eyelash look, as it lenghtens and holds my curl much better for the 30 euro I have to pay for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by malu22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am asian with short stubby eyelashes. This mascara lenthens and thickens my eyelashes like nobody else business. It also curl my eyelashes without using eyelash curler and keep the curl all day without flaking or smudging. ( I have very oily skin ). It can be wipe off easily also with olive oil or a makeup remover. The MU at Armani counter showed me how she applies this mascara. First she uses the tip of the applicator to lenthen and thicken the eyelashes. Then uses the whole length of the applicator to brush the eyelashes upward to give the eyelashes a curl. The result is perfection. After years of looking for a perfect mascara for me from drugstore brand to HE, I finally found my HG. Just awesome!