Clinique Moisture Surge Intense

4.1

Ingredients: WATER\AQUA\EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SQUALANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT BRAN) EXTRACT, AHNFELTIA CONCINNA EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, WHEY PROTEIN\LACTIS PROTEIN\PROTEINE DU PETIT-LAIT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF POWDER, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA), CHOLESTEROL, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PETROLATUM, PEG-150, SUCROSE, PYRIDOXINE DIPALMITATE, LINOLEIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, PEG-8, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL

on 8/12/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Me: combination skin, with mild rosacea
First I didn't like this moisturizer, it didn't sink in and on Hot days I literally sweat it Out.
But my opinion changed when the weather became more bearable.

Pro
Light formula
Not greasy
Great under my Cc cream
No irritations our itchy feeling
Slightly cooling

Cons
No spf and sorry I got a fair skin I need spf!
Sweats Out on Hot days

Will I buy it again?
That depends if I can find a more satisfying moisturizer

I religiously used the moisture surge extended thirst gel but after 2 years of use I found my skin to be getting very dry in places. I have combo skin with an oily tzone but my skin can get very dehydrated in places. I've been using this product for a few weeks now and as some reviewers have said it is thick but I use a small amount and wrap up between my fingers before applying. My skin drinks this up and feels much more hydrated I no longer have dry patches. I will repurchase this over the extended thirst relief version.

on 8/3/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Deluxe sample from Sephora. This was way too rich to use on my face, it broke me out. It is extremely moisturizing and worked well on my neck and chest, which is how I finished the jar. If you have oily skin, I'd stay away from face use. If you have dry skin, I think this would probably be amazing for you. I loved the smell. Just a little weird fact but it was smelled so wonderful.

on 7/28/2015 9:16:00 AM

Used a sample of this and loved it. It really does quench your skin. Sinks in beautifully and feels great.

on 7/26/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I got this as a sample from Sephora and did not purchase.

The texture is wonderful when you are getting ready to put it on your face. Ididnt notice a strong smell which is a good thing. It does provide hydration allday. I have combo skin and do not think this is toooo heavy, however its drawback is absorption time. I try to apply very little but if i take too much it can take up to 30 min to sink in my skin. Also in a few photos of me that caused me to look shiny. Overall it doesnt break me out and moisturizes soi will continue to use for now

on 7/23/2015 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have spent a fortune on creams this year in hopes of something that will calm my rosacea and heal my skin barrier. This cream is amazing. Even my husband has noticed how much better my skin is looking. It is a bit thick but my skin is dry and soaks it up. I went from using masks, serums and creams to just using this one product so overall is it much cheaper in the long run. If you have dry skin that is flaky, please give this a try.

on 7/21/2015 1:25:00 PM

I really like this for my extremely dehydrated skin. I use it day and night, through the summer. It sometimes isn't enough for me through the winter, but I am adding some lotion/serum steps so hopefully that will boost hydration. My dry eczema patches are definitely improved by this cream (though not eliminated - that would be a highly unreasonable expectation for me).

This product has a rich gel cream texture which spreads easily and absorbs easily into my skin. It doesn't cause clogged pores or breakouts for me. However, I can see how some people might find it too heavy.

Nice packaging. No scent.

on 6/28/2015 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

If you have severely dehydrated skin(maybe while using accutane like me) I would say give this a go.

I tried so many pharmacy moisturizers but they were so hard to apply and blend till one of my friends gave me this since she said it was too heavy for her. This is SOOO great! It is so rich in moisture your face will feel so plump and hydrated throughout the day and no dry patches will show up. I have like 5 jars of this now it's unbelievable how much my skin loves this thing. It really helped while on accutane.

If you don't have severely dry skin I wouldn't recommend the cream version (there are 2 versions) for summer but for crispy winters I think this is absolutely needed and it blends so well.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief has been a HG product of mine for nearly 22 years.

When I received Moisture Surge Intense in a GWP, couldn't wait to try it out, since I enjoy the original so much. Well, MS Intense turned out to be a disaster. It hydrated well, but there's a heaviness to this cream/gel which I can "feel" on my face, and that makes it an automatic no-go. Furthermore, there's an ingredient (or ingredients) in this which made my face itch and caused a minor breakout. Moisture Surge Intense and my skin aren't meant to be.

I'm sticking with Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ~ very good product for an extra boost of hydration.

on 6/9/2015 3:02:00 PM

I love using this as a night cream. It is so thick and rich, and it moisturizes beautifully. In the morning it leaves my skin dewy, plumped, and hydrated.
My skin is combo-oily so I never use this in daytime. But it agrees with my skin and this is something I'd definitely buy again.

Popular Moisturizers