August 27, 2014 | 982 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Intense

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by regenton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Excellent moisturizer for dry skin! I've been using it for 2 months and very impressed. It's a lightweight gel texture that really hydrates my skin - dry patches I had previously disappeared after a few days use. But even though it is very hydrating, it is not oily or too rich - my makeup applies beautifully over it. Apparently it has silicones in it, but it hasn't caused me any breakouts (and I have sensitive dry skin). I even feel that the little rosacea I have around my nose has improved since I started using it. I use it during the day and a cream moisturiser at night.

No SPF in it (as far as I'm aware) but I wear foundation with SPF over it every day so I'm covered in that regard.

Not sure if it impacts on wrinkles or skin tone - but I might invest in a nigh moisturizer for those concerns, and stick with this for day wear.

Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Elspaeth

Very good cream-gel moisturizer, I would honestly repurchase this and recommend it to others also. I had dry patches on my skin that started going away after using this product every night for a week. The best part is that it's so rich you don't need much, so a little bit of cream goes a long way.

In my opinion it's actually one of the few night-time moisturizers that accomplish what they promise with visible effects. I don't use it during the day because I find it too rich in combination with the sunscreen under primer and foundation.

Of course every person's skin is different, but for my dry combination skin this has been excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was given a free sample of this as well a the moisture surge overnight mask! My skin at the time was so so dry I had patches of dry skin all over my face which was making it hard for me to wear foundation and near on impossible for me to pur foundation on my forehead! I started using the 3 step clinque plan as well as having the two sample pots! My skin greatly improved with the 3 step plan but the woman on the counter also advise me to use the moisture surge! I really liked it, I prefered the moisture surge cream rather than the over night face mask, as I kept wanting to touch my face! I still have the little sample pot and occasionally use it of my skin feels a little dry! When I runs out I will defiantly consider buying a pot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best moisturizers that I've tried. It works wonders as an after-sun moisturizer. Great and great. Doesn't make my skin break out. Decent price for its quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently went off of Spironolactone and my skin is not as dry as it has been the past few years. Also I'm finding that this summer I can't tolerate thick creams anymore as they seem to hold in the heat and cause sweating which makes my rosacea flush. (It sounds worse than it is, LOL!)

One of the awesome skin boarders suggested this moisturizer so I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. The perfect amount of moisture while my skin doesn't feel suffocated. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or cause rosacea flares. I use it in the morning before my makeup and it wears very well. At night, I apply it over Metrogel. My skin has been very dehydrated after using Retin-A off and on for a year. This moisturizer is helping make my face look healthy again, plumper.

I wish it wasn't in a jar but I just use a clean Q-Tip for each application. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by onlinealterego

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer. Keeps my skin hydrated, soft, supple and smooth. I expect to use it as long as Clinique keeps making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by nick18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product. I have combination skin but only oily in the t-zone and the rest of my face is super dry and any time i put on makeup I would have dry patches. With this moisturizer i never get dry patches my makeup goes on so much smother and it doesn't make my face fell tight after I apply it. Ive tried so many moisturizers and this has been the best out of all of them. Sadly the large size is expensive but i bought the travel size since its summer and you really only need to use a tiny amount of this to get your whole face. Overall definitely my holy grail moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by beccs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO AMAZING! this is such an amazing moisturizer for gals with very dry skin!! The only thing to take notice of is that it is full of silicone's, so i do get the bumps from it clogging my pores and because of how expensive this is i use it the night before and in the morning of when i know i'm going to use a makeup and primer that has just as much silicone in it. Because i have psoriasis this doesn't do anything for my flaky/red patches but for my normal dry skin this is perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by katwana

not impressed. I have combination skin, very dry on my cheeks but oily in the T zone and very acne prone. this didn't do anything to hydrate and actually broke me out worse. does have a nice texture and scent but too bad it just isn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by Milana21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is my holy grail!! I have been using this frequently for three years now an absolutely love it I can't lie without!! I sufferent from clogge pores above my upper lip there wer thousands of black acne like pimples all over my upper lip I went and saw a consultant and thy advised me to thread my upper lip as I use hair removal creams and to use this cream after. Within days it worked!! My pimples began to fade. It makes my skin feel so fresh and soft!

Cons: expensive but other than that fantastic!!