August 22, 2014 | 1927 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by stars22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a waterproof mascara that lasted all day without getting smudged, and it works. It really works. If you drown the mascara wand with product and gently wipe some of it off before applying it, it looks beautiful. It really separates the lashes (not the spider lashes at all) IF you use it correctly, and it gives the lashes a bit of oomf. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge, from my experience. Cons: (1) it's a bit on the natural look, so I don't use it when I want a full lash look (2) the worst thing about it that makes me not want to buy it again is how hard it is to remove it. I've tried every makeup cleanser to remove it and it doesn't work and it's harsh on my lashes, leaving them brittle. The only thing that works is using coconut oil as a makeup remover, but even that takes a good while for it to remove. It's such a hassle to remove that I am looking for another waterproof mascara that won't smudge and is easier to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by AshhhAnn

I loved this product. I think it makes my lashes look long naturally, whenever I wear this I don't think it even looks like I have mascara on! It is hard to remove, your lashes feel sticky afterwords, but I find this difficulty with most mascaras. I would defiantly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by memma13

So far, this is the only mascara in Canada I've found that makes my lashes hold their curl. I have straight asian lashes. So when I use any other mascara, after 5 minutes my lashes lose their curl and become straight again, which is very annoying.
But with this mascara, I curl my lashes with my Shu Uemura curler and then apply the mascara and my lashes stay curled the whole day.
The only down side to this mascara is that it's not very buildable, plus it's very hard to wash off at the end of the day. Regular makeup remover won't cut it. So I smudge on some vaseline and then wipe it off and the mascara comes right off.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

I really loved how black and super volumizing this mascara was but this was brutal on my eyelashes. It was way more difficult to remove than waterproof mascaras. It easily clumped and dried my lashes out making them brittle. It was such a pain to remove and I'd always end up losing several lashes. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jerikaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was actually awesome! I have been looking for a waterproof mascara that would hold my curl even in the water, and that's just what this mascara did! Have have short Asian, hard to curl lashes, and this helped so much. I would really recommend this product. Also, with the right makeup remover, the WATERPROOF version of this, comes off really easily! I don't know why people complain so much about the difficulty to get off. I use the neutrogena makeup remover lotion is any wanted to know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Impossible to remove! I lost so many eyelashes when trying to get this off. The formula is very wet so the lashes stick together. It looked like I had 3 lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by baycyd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another one of the multitude of Cover Girl mascaras, all of which seem to be the same except for the packages. This one, however, is bottom of the line as far as I'm concerned. No idea why they call it 24 hours unless it's because it takes 24 hours to get any volume or length out of the wand. A total waste of $$$$.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:33:00 AM More reviews by harrisonfjord

This gives me the dreaded spider lash look. Although I do find it stays on without flakes or smudging, this mascara is otherwise pretty terrible. I have naturally long lashes and prefer mascaras that make my lashes somewhat more voluminous, but this is not the product for that. It is extremely sticky/goopy and hard to remove. I realize this may be because of the staying power claims, but I prefer to be able to remove it in a few swipes with makeup remover. I used the tube for 3 months but I am tossing this. This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by susismiles

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had great hopes for this mascara -- unfortunately, it smudged under my eyes well before lunchtime. It's a pity, since it applied well and looked quite fab when I'd arrived at work.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I needed a WP mascara (even tho I usually cannot stand WP) for April showers month,at least that's how I justified buying yet another mascara lol. It delivers alright. I love that it holds a curl, does not flake nor smudge, heck I've even taken a nap in it a couple of times. I also love the blackness of it and even the sticky thick texture. It's not much for volume but provides excellent length, black color, curl and staying power. I remove it with baby oil or coconut oil...It won't come off with baby shampoo or cleansers on me, ONLY oils I find...Not sure if I ll re purchase as I may try something more thickening for my next WP mascara. Is nice to have around, but will never wear it on the daily. It has ripped my eyelashes out when I remove it :-(