August 29, 2014 | 1890 users online

Fragrances - Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Vanille

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lala818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought the extreme vanille from CSP recently, and i love it!!!!
i LOVE vanilla anything, however, i don't know if it's just me, but a lot of vanilla scents have this medicine-like smell. extreme vanilla is one of the few scents out there that do not have this after scent. it's nothing but the sweetest, yummy-est fragrance ever!! i love this, and the lasting power is amazing! you'll get compliments from everyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2007 9:44:00 PM More reviews by patchoul1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was way too sweet. My fave CSP scent is Vanille Cannelle - not even sure if they still sell it. But I loved it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells like burnt butter. Not a good vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2006 1:23:00 AM More reviews by RobinStone

Aloung with Molinard "Vanille" from les senteurs range (blue bottle) this is the best Vanilla fragrance available.
Great for using as it is or layering.I would advise the Refillable atomizer 150ml 5.0 Fl.oz as it becomes much cheaper when you buy the refill 315ml 10.6 Fl.oz.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by TUTOMIA

I LIKE THIS ONE A LOT. VERY SWEET, SOFT POWDERY SCENT TO IT. NOT SURE WHY, BUT THE STAYING POWER OF THIS SCENT IS BETTER THAN ANY OF THEIR OTHER SCENTS.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Rivercat0338

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yup, it's vanilla. A silky-smoothy, creamy, almost chocolately vanilla. More sophisticated than most of the straight-ahead vanillas available at mass market and not at all cloying, but still too foody for my taste. Very long lasting, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Gattie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't normally like foody smells but I love this fragrance. I smell like a cookie when I'm wearing it. The lasting power is not bad for a EDT, approx 3-5 hours. I got mine on sale, but I wouldn't purchase it at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by samellen

I agree with muskiss. This is the atomic bomb of vanilla. I always get asked "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!!!?" This is NOT cheap vanilla or my personally HATED French vanilla. This is the vanilla that cookies smell like. Like you want to drink this fragrance right out of the bottle! Try it, you won't be disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 10:29:00 AM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Hmm.. this is not as sweet or a strong as I expected it out to be. But overall I still like it I don't like those other floral vanilla fragrances. But it kinda dries down to a cookie kinda smell which I'm not really a fan of but meh... I'm gonna give the Vanilla Abricot a try apparently that's better..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ChaiBliss

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this scent. I am honestly surprised at the harsh reviews, but I can see how it wouldn't be a favorite if it doesn't last long. That's why I was shocked to find that this lasts for hours on me! I don't know if it's due to the fact that I normally spritz it on over an unscented lotion like Dove or Aveeno, but this fragrance has some serious lasting power on me.
As for the scent, I don't detect baked cookies or caramel or cotton candy at all. This is just a perfect vanilla blended with loads of sweet sugar. It's not a "vanilla sugar" scent in the B&BW sense, but instead an extremely true, sweet, fragrant, and gentle scent. I love this in any season. I'm thrilled that it works for me! continued >>