November 22, 2014 | 1723 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - E.L.F. - Essentials Blending Wedges

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

These sponges are great but for $1 I don't think you get enough. I can go to my local dollarstore and pick up a pack that have 10x as many. I would buy sponges like these again but not from E.L.F

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

These are very useful if you are into nailart. I use them for making gradients etc. And reparing small chipping, tipwear and t.ex. spot-dabbing NP over the base (to get the saran effect without the mess). Remember always to use a fastdrying topcoat afterwards, if you try this. That will smooth and blend for a nice result. And you can easily cut these into smaller pieces in the shape you want, if needed. A good buy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

These work just as well as any other blending wedges, they just look a little less pretty with the pale pink and white colors. I use it wet to apply Revlon Colorstay and make it a little more sheer and it works well for that. They are not the easiest to clean (I usually use one two or three times but prefer to wash it in between uses) but perhaps I am not using the right cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to see if I would like sponges better than a foundation brush, so I bought these for $1 off the website. I definitely like the finish more -- it looks smoother, and took me much less time to blend in the morning. I'd definitely recommend this to others, but I'm still not sure if I'll make the switch completely since I find the brush to be more hygeinic.